Final frontier(closed)

Orgasmicallyfun

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 14, 2011
Posts
15,813
Hundreds of years in the future is where our story begins. Matt has been a loner for his whole life. He never knew his parents and he was raised by people who found him abandoned on Plexair, which is a planet galaxies away from Earth. He taught himself everything he needed to know to survive on his own in the dangerous planet he lived on. He became very efficient with firearms and self defense. Matt would often steal from people and shops to provide himself with some money.

As time went on and he became very skilled at what he did Matt started to do jobs for people. Stealing vital information and valuables. Kidnapping people that owed other people money. One type of job he didn’t accept at first were assassainations, but as money grew short he accepted the high paying jobs.

Matt was making a name for himself as the best at what he did as the best bounty hunter in the galaxy. He had a nice place of his own on Plexair and his own ship. Matt was on his way back from a mission right now. Wearing his usual attire of black space pants that closely resembled jeans, a tight grey t shirt. Holster on his belt containing his weapon of choice, a beretta M9 handgun. This mission was a particular easy one for the payout that was offered, steal valuable intel from a group of aliens that he knew little about.

He snuck into their base with easy and took out a couple of the guards and tied them up before they woke up. After locating the files he quickly escaped without anyone following him, or so he thought. Before delivering the intel he stopped off at his favorite galactic spaceport for some drinks. Matt was sitting in the corner booth in the dimly lit place. His blue eyes scanning the room before he relaxed into the booth. Running his fingers through his short brown hair then down along his beard before grabbing the glass of whiskey and beginning to sip it.
 
Raielyn grew up as one of the protectors of the Qeohae. This meant that she rarely interacted with the outside world directly throughout her training from a young age. The role of a protector was to work behind the scenes to further the advancement of the Qeohae, which often involved very shady jobs.

Just days ago, an unknown human had infiltrated one of their bases and stolen some very valuable intel. Luckily, one of the guards was able to tag him with a tracker before he escaped.

Raielyn was given the task to capture and bring him back alive for questioning and to recover the stolen intel. Following the tracker, she found him drinking in a spaceport.

Knowing the human weakness of lust, especially towards exotic, but humanoid alien species, Raielyn chose a revealing outfit as she entered the bar. She immediately saw her target and began to make her way over to him.
 
Matt was s couple drinks in by the time he saw the Qeohae female enter the building. His guard went up slightly since he had just stole very critical and important intel from them. He wasn’t going to just run away though because he had no way to connect her with the people he just stole from. She also didn’t look like one of their protectors that would have hunted him down if they found out.

The outfit she was wearing was quite revealing, something the protectors would never wear. Her breasts were displayed through ample cleavage and her long legs were also on display. Matt didn’t want to stare and make it obvious so he turned his attention to something else. As he sipped his drink he listened to the sound of her high heels clicking along the floor getting closer to him. When the clicking stopped he turned to look only to see the female standing at the bar right by his table. “You know you’d be much more comfortable at this booth with me.” Matt said to the alien with a smile.
 
Raielyn was rather tall for her species, standing at 5'11 in height. Though she had the characteristic blue skin of the Qeohae, she had a dark black hair, which was a result of her mixed human parentage. She also had large D sized breasts, which stood out in her revealing leather outfit.

"Oh really?" She asked when he spoke to her, "what's in it for me, human?" She put her face close to his and whispered. She was surprised he didn't have his guard up, after all she still looked like a Qeohae, despite her uncharacteristic features and she figured he might be more careful about that.
 
“Well for one if you are here you wouldn’t have to worry about those creeps at the bar.” Matt said as the alien approached him. His eyes kept traveling up and down her body loving the way her leather outfit displayed her body. His guard was up but he was not letting it show. Under the table his hand rested on his pistol in case he needed it. He wanted to know if he was being followed by the aliens or not.
 
"Anything else?" Raielyn continued to whisper to him, hinting at wanting to go further. She still wanted to be careful and let him initiate, in case he got overly suspicious of her motives.

"I see you're enjoying your view of my body." She smirked, noticing his eyes wander, "Wouldn't you like to find out what beneath?" Once she got him overcome with lust, it would be easier to control and capture him, it would also be a bit of fun.
 
Matt was mid sip of his whiskey when the alien asked him if he’d like to see what was underneath her dress. He was caught off guard by how forward she was being, his guard was slowly going away. His dick beginning to do more thinking than his brain. Looking towards the alien he grinned and then looked down at her ample cleavage that was showing then his eyes went back up to hers.

“I mean what sane person wouldn’t want to see what was under those clothes.” After Matt finished speaking he quickly downed the rest of his whiskey in one big gulp. “So do you want a drink or do you have something else in mind?”
 
Raielyn saw the change in his eyes and continued smiling to herself. She could see his lust growing and was going to take full advantage of it. "You have a quiet place we could go to be alone?" She asked, her warm breath blowing across his cheek.

One of her hands snaked down towards his crotch to get a hold of it, feeling for how aroused he was. "I want to feel your hard dick inside of me, I've never done it with a human before."
 
Matt couldn’t believe this was happening, they hadn’t even exchanged names and one of the first things the alien said to him was she wanted him inside of her. He released a soft sigh when he felt her hand start rubbing his dick from the outside of his pants. Matt was very well endowed, when fully erect his dick was just over ten inches.

The two locked eyes while she rubbed his growing bulge and he nodded. “My ship is around back in the alley.” He said to the assertive alien. His ship was equipped with personal quarters which contained a bed, couch, dressers, plenty of places to fuck this alien on, Matt thought to himself. His hand was no longer on his gun but pulling some money from his pocket. Placing the money on the table he was now ready to leave. “Shall we?”
 
It was just too easy, the human was already clearly overcome with his lust for her. Raielyn could feel how hard he was and she had only just started. She continued to rub him through his pants as he pulled out his money to pay, enjoying the freedom and ability to play with him in such a public setting where he couldn't do much to quell his urges.

"Let's go then." She let him lead the way to his ship, feeling excited at the both the sex and revenge for her species. She was still half human after all, and enjoyed the primitive mating process every once in a while.
 
It had been a few months since Matt last had sex so to have this alien come up to him and tell him that she wanted to have sex was like a dream come true. Before Matt got up out of his seat he needed to adjust himself so his erection wasn’t that obvious. He stood up and lead the way out of the bar. The two of them getting weird looks, even though humans and aliens coexisted for a long time now they tended to keep to their own species.

Once in the alleyway behind the bar they approached his ship that was parked in a very funky lit corner. By the door there was a secret hatch he opened and it scanned his finger prints to unlock the door. Once inside they were in a hallway that branches off in to three different directions. One way lead to the cockpit, the other lead to the kitchen area and the last lead to Matt’s personal quarters.

The only people that were ever on Matt’s ship were prisoners he was transporting, this alien was the first person he allowed on under their own will. Once in the bedroom Matt went over to a little bar he had set up in the corner. He took his belt off which contained his holstered gun and placed it on the bar before pouring them both a drink.

Matt was never this careless to let his guard down so easily but his other head was doing all the thinking now. “I’m still not sure what this drink is but it’s fucking delicious. I can only find it at a trader I frequently visit on Briton.” He said ha ding the alien the glass filled with green liquid. “Cheers.”
 
Raielyn was tempted to pounce on the human once they got out into the alleyway, but decided against it. She still needed to retrieve the intel that he had stolen and since he was bringing her to his ship, he was doing half the work for her. It was a bit unsafe to be going alone with him, but she doubted that he had any ill intentions like her.

She followed him into the ship, looking around to quickly take note of her surroundings in case anything went wrong. She was relieved that he was comfortable enough to take off his belt and weapons.

She accepted his drink and downed it. It may have been a mistake but she was confident that was not the case. She aggressively made her move after the drink, almost jumping on him as she crashed her lips into his. Her tongue and saliva invaded his mouth, releasing an aphrodisiac that would make him go wild and quickly tire him out.
 
The two strangers just downed their drinks as quickly as they were poured. Matt took the empty glasses and set them on the bar next to the half empty bottle of liquor. Once he turned around the alien closed the gap between them and pressed her lips against his. Matt was once again caught off guard and surprised with how assertive they were being.

Once their lips met her tongue invaded his mouth and began to rub against his. Her tongue was a little longer than human tongues and it felt a lot softer and very wet and slimy with saliva. This kid was very wet as globs of saliva entered Matt’s mouth while their tongues danced together. The taste of the kiss was intoxicating. Shortly after he tasted the alien he felt like he couldn’t get enough.

As the kissing intensified Matt back up and his legs hit the bed causing him to fall onto his back with the alien right on top of him. Their erotic wet makeout session showing no sign of letting up. The more of the alien’s saliva that Matt swallowed the more turned on he felt, he could have sworn that his cock grew even bigger too.
 
It was obvious that the human was succumbing to the chemicals that Raielyn produced, though she probably didn't even need it, as he was desperate for the sex regardless. Still, it would make it so he wouldn't be able to resist her and he would probably pass out right after they finished.

She was feeling hot and aroused herself as their kissing continued to intensify. As she made out on top of him, she began to reach down to pull his pants down and release his hard cock, stroking him and forcing him to get bigger.

"Fuck me human, fuck me hard." She groaned as she slipped her own outfit off, revealing her bare blue breasts and dripping pussy.
 
Things were so heated and lustfilled between Matt and the stranger whose name he hasn’t gotten. This kiss they were sharing was better than all the kisses Matt has received in his life combined. When she released his big long thick cock and stroked it he released a groan. Pre cum oozing from the tip being smeared along his shaft getting it wet and sticky.

The alien then got off the bed and slipped her outfit off. Matt’s eyes widened at the erotic sight of her naked body. Her blue flesh was so erotic. Her big perky tits looked heavenly and her bare pussy mound was so wet he saw a couple drips of her juices glisten in the light as they fell from her cunt.

Matt sat up on the edge of the bed and placed his hands on the alien’s luscious ass squeezing her big cheeks as he started kissing her body. Starting on her flat stomach and moving up to her breasts. Swirling his tongue around her dark blue nipples before he started sucking on it lightly. Then he kissed his way down her stomach to her pussy. Her blue flesh was so soft and silky smooth. Placing a couple kisses on her pussy before he started licking along her slit. Her juices were so delicious he savored the warm juices in his mouth before swallowing them.
 
It was clearly too late for the human, as his massive, wet cock indicated there was no going back for him. She was going to stroke him to push him further, but it seemed he wanted to explore her exotic body.

She let him have his fun, moaning at his kisses and touches as it was getting her quite hot and aroused too. She made sure to exaggerate her moans, letting him think he was pleasuring her a great deal. Her hands held onto his head to guide him, pushing him against her to lap up her juices. They contained the same, if not stronger aphrodisiac which would no doubt overwhelm his lust for her.

After a few more minutes, she pushed him away and down on the bed, crawling up to him as her lips wrapped around his cock, softly licking and sucking on his tip, covering it in her wet saliva. Her soft hands rubbed at his balls, wondering how much may be too much for him.
 
The sweet juices from the alien’s pussy were intoxicating it was almost like he couldn’t get enough of her sweet nectar. Matt was pushed back on the bed and the alien began to suck his nearly foot long cock. Her wet warm mouth felt so amazing, better then anything he experienced before. The way her tongue felt on his manhood brought him so much pleasure. “Oh fuck that feels so good!” He groaned watching the blue alien continue to suck his cock. Saliva coating his entire length making it all wet.
 
Raielyn continued her assault on his cock, putting it deeper into her mouth. She wanted to taste him more and drain his energy. She moaned as he was deep in her mouth, sucking faster and more aggressive to get him to finish. She knew that one round was likely not enough due to how aroused he was, but she was more than prepared to go on for a while, longer than he could last.
 
The amazing blowjob Matt was receiving was already too much for him to handle. “Oh fuck I’m going to cum!” Matt called out moments before he erupted into the alien’s mouth. Deep groans echoed the ship as he shot off ribbon after ribbon of warm thick creamy cum into the alien’s mouth. After what felt like gallons of cum left his body Matt laid there on the bed feeling drained of energy but still so aroused. His massive cock still rock solid and covered with saliva and cum.
 
She could tell how close he was by how much his cock was throbbing in her mouth. She gladly swallowed all of his cum as he kept shooting into her mouth, sucking as much out of him as possible. She didn't have any trouble handling how big a load he was releasing.

"That was delicious." She smirked, licking her lips when he finally finished. She wasn't going to give him any time to rest as she immediately started to crawl on top of him, "Ready for more?" She asked as she was slowly inserting herself on top of his cock.
 
Matt’s chest was rising and falling as he took deep breaths after shooting off such a big load. “That felt so fucking good!” Matt said between breaths watching as the alien moved up his body and straddled him. She wasted no time and guided his still hard cock into her wet pussy. As she started to slide down his long thick length he felt her amazing pussy wrapping around his dick. “Fuck... you are so tight!” He groaned feeling her very warm and wet tight pussy squeezing his cock. This was the first time Matt ever had sex with an alien and he loved it. Her pussy felt like it was massaging his monster cock.
 
"Mmm... you like that, human?" She whispered as her hips moved up and down his cock slowly. She leaned forward, kissing her way up from his chest to his lips. "Fuck me, fuck me harder. I want your cum inside of me." She said. She would drain everything from him and get back what he stole.
 
“Fuck me, fuck me harder. I want your cum inside of me." When Matt heard those words his huge cock throbbed inside of the alien. A spurt of pre cum released from the top of his cock. He placed his hands on her big ass and squeezed it and started to thrust his hips. Pushing so deep into the alien’s amazing pussy. She was so much tighter than any human he’s been with and so much more warm and wet too. The room not only filled with the sounds of their bodies clapping together but also the very erotic lewd sound of his nearly footlong cock sliding in and out of her very wet pussy.

Matt could feel his energy starting to drain. He wasn’t sure if it was due to the alcohol or not but he struggled a little to lean up and press his face against her breasts. Taking a mouthful of her alien breast he sucked on it while teasing her nipple with his tongue. His body sweating from using so much energy and the room being very warm. “You feel so fucking good!” Matt groaned switching his mouth to her other breast.
 
"Come on human! Fill me with your seed!" Raielyn moaned loudly, her hips bouncing up and down on his cock harder and faster. She squeezed her walls tight as he thrust to make him feel good. She knew he would tire soon, but had to get the most out of him while he was still so aroused by her.

She moaned, letting him suck on her breasts while she arched backwards, enjoying his attention. He wouldn't really do enough to make her cum, but she could force herself to, so that he would feel her tight walls contracting even more.

"I'm cumming! Cum with me!" She screamed, covering his lips with hers to give them that final shot of aphrodisiac.
 
Matt’s hands were still squeezing and caressing the alien’s voluptuous ass while she rode him. His long cock and big balls were covered with her wet slimy pussy juices. Matt nibbles softly and sucked in her nipples and soon felt her pussy become so very tight when she came. It was unlike any pleasure he ever experienced before.

That combined with another wet kiss from her sent him over the edge. Groaning into the saliva filled kiss Matt erupted inside of the alien. This was the biggest load Matt ever released. Cumming for half a minute ribbon after thick creamy ribbon of cum pumped deep into the alien’s pussy. Once he finished cumming he collapsed back into the bed, breathing heavily and sweaty he had no energy left.
 
Back
Top