GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
dizzylia said:
*hugs back* Thankyou, Annie. This whole situation has created a few extra grey hairs for me already. I just want my computer back. Whole! Is that so much to ask? :(

I'm also worried because I have yet to be given any prices aside from the initial troubleshooting fee. Ugh. I miss my college days when I knew at least half a dozen computer wizzes who could fix my computer in a couple hours.
Geeks R Us... you're just too far away sweetie....

and i'll sacrifice an old hdd here at the shop in hopes of your puter's return in its ENTIRTY!!! *lighting a candle* *Searching for hammer* Sacrificing hdd can be fun...and the discs make kewl wind chimes!! Geek Chimes!!! :p

Roxanne Appleby said:
The thread was launched Nov. 18, 2005. That is around 163 days before No. 500. It comes to around three O's each day.

No wonder Honey is so sweet! :devil:

but I've only posted in the last few months...

Actually I try to have self-initiated ones at least twice a day -- at least one in work...one on the way home from work....

getting non-self-initiated ones on the same day...well, that's just a bonus!!

Nirvanadragones said:
And the thread-starter is all forgotten... I feel like Carrie on prom - night

aww...I'm certain you've initiated one or two (ok maybe more) of my orgasms.... :devil:

Roxanne Appleby said:
The thread was launched Nov. 18, 2005. That is around 163 days before No. 500. It comes to around three O's each day.

No wonder Honey is so sweet! :devil:

Originally Posted by Nirvanadragones
And the thread-starter is all forgotten

Honey123 said:
aww...I'm certain you've initiated one or two (ok maybe more) of my orgasms.... :devil:
I told you Honey is sweet!
:D :rose:

Roxanne Appleby said:
I told you Honey is sweet!
:D :rose:

sweet? As in sweet tasting? Sweet attitude? Sweet smelling?

or.... :devil:

Rox....do you wanna fuck me or what????? :D

Honey123 said:

Of course!

But I meant sweet as in, "Ain't she a sweetheart!"

leaving good wishes for a wonderful evening and day for everyone! :rose:

Lit has been an amazing gift for me.... Thanks all. :kiss:

g'night

Nirvanadragones said:
Thank you Sweet :rose: :kiss: :rose:

Quick check-in from Mark... I received a text messages from him to say that he arrived safely and had a good flight. He said it was a wet, windy city :cool: I will keep you all updated when he sends me another message.

Somehow, the Uk is a lonely place right now, knowing that the Muffin man is acrosss the pond :heart:

Do not be lonely my Dragoness, know that I shall always be close by in spirit, and ever shall be until you release me.... :kiss:

Honey123 said:

Can I change my name to Rox? :rolleyes:

OK sorry, I'll put my rampant hetero self back in its box again...... :eek:

Samandiriel said:
Mark,
good to see you my friend, I apologize for late condolences. :rose:

My dear Sam, there are no need for apologies, honestly, you have expressed them, that is enough... :rose: :kiss:

SophiaY said:
Good evening Sam.

I hope that smiles are hovering on your lips now.
Evening to you dear Sophia.

I'm grinning like a happy idiot, thank you.

and how are you this evening?

As you saw from the thread I started, a little melancholy, but not in a bad way.

Perhaps, it is because this story draws on personal memories. I wish that I could be like Piaf and say, Je ne regrette rien - I regret nothing -- but I am not quite that much of a goddess, yet.

SophiaY said:
As you saw from the thread I started, a little melancholy, but not in a bad way.

Perhaps, it is because this story draws on personal memories. I wish that I could be like Piaf and say, Je ne regrette rien - I regret nothing -- but I am not quite that much of a goddess, yet.
There is always that niggle of aprehension when releasing part of yourself to the universe...or in this case cyberspace.

You've reminded me, I must find my Piaf music! I've misplaced poor Edith.

(laughing) A fantasy story of mine - one that would be a lot of work to actually create on paper is an affair between Piaf and Collette.

(I adore her, a very important woman in my life introduced me to Edith)

Samandiriel said:
I hope the States have treated you well. :)

So far the States has been very good to me (the small delay at customs notwithstanding), it really is a country I would love to have time to explore at my leisure, Annie, fancy taking me on a coast to coast tour? :D

mark197205 said:
So far the States has been very good to me (the small delay at customs notwithstanding), it really is a country I would love to have time to explore at my leisure, Annie, fancy taking me on a coast to coast tour? :D
It's a fabulous country, I think the dragoness would enjoy it...(subtle hint)

SophiaY said:
(laughing) A fantasy story of mine - one that would be a lot of work to actually create on paper is an affair between Piaf and Collette.

(I adore her, a very important woman in my life introduced me to Edith)
Its odd to think the one story I wrote has a mention of Edith in it. Her voice played in the background as I wrote it.
Now write your fantasy story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back