Wckd-n-Wild....More to cum!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Knock Knock*

Unable to let things go just the way he left them, he decides on a whim that he needed to know more about what was going on in this building that seemed to dwarf him in its sheer size.

"I've heard rumor's about a school, I wonder if its true, or if its like the dollhouse, just a mystery, that only the wealthy ever find. "

Half way down the hallway trying to read the last few rain soaked lines, a knocking on the door echos .....

Wckd turns.... to open the door finding Cashern standing there...

.........immediately images of THEDOLLHOUSE and a softer less hardcore version of THEUPPERFLOOR run through her mind, admiring this young man standing before her.

HI! Uhm... sorry...Lora isn't home at the moment..... as they both stand there ackwardly in the door.

coming in from the garage, I see Wckd talking to the man that strolled in last night. "Afternoon darlin' How has your day been? you need any help over there."

(LOVE your reference to doll house and the upper floor LOVE both of those :p)

"I am only here for a bit I need ot head out again for a bit, is there anything you need?"

Hay! gives Lora a HUGE hug... no Cashern just had some questions... Gyps33boi is gonna head up the Sensual Healing Department - I think he's got massage worked in, along with a few other surprises... she says grinning.... CF is taking on the Physical Ed Department with Rebellion - Mav is helping Gyps33boi... dunno what MT's doing... he was here for a bit but dont' know where he's run off to. Found his cellphone in the trash. Ya know anything about that? I'm wiped out... it's been a long day... was at school the better part fo the mornind and mid afternoon. Had ONE helluva storm roll through this afternoon... and I well... grins... had to go play <weg>

How was your day? and no... I don't need anything, just becareful, come back safely!

*kisses*

Walks in the door looking a little disheveled, "wow who gave all those little ones that much sugar?" grabs a whole bottle of wine, not even thinking of grabbing a glass, kicking her heels to the corner and slowly undoing my blouse as I walk into the my room. "I gotta find something to wear."

speaks up from the chair in the corner, where I've been sitting quietly, "um why would you want to do that?"

*emerges from my room wearing the button up Twisted left behind the other day* *sniff* mmm still smells like him, walking over with bottle in hand and plop myself down on the couch,

*emerges from my room wearing the button up Twisted left behind the other day* *sniff* mmm still smells like him, walking over with bottle in hand and plop myself down on the couch,
mind sharing that.. and oh by the way, Wckd, don't you think she looks rather sexy in my shirt?

Is that your shirt? uhmmm yeah, sorry darlin'.... she does look better in it! grinning

goes to the fridge and grabs some fresh pineapple.... hops up on the counter....

so... what shall we do???

Last edited:
get your own bottle :p I am not in a sharing mood tonight :p unless you have something fun in mind? :devil"

get your own bottle :p I am not in a sharing mood tonight :p unless you have something fun in mind? :devil"
casts a glance between the both of you.. hmm sharing, well Wckd did say something about what shall we do.. LOL

*looks over at wckd and then back at Twisted* hmmm we might just have to watch and see what happens tonight :p

almost chokes on her pineapple..... grins.... YOU? Twisted? and ME??? quickly reviews the fraternization policy......

laughing at wckd, I love to see you squirm, and really I was just thinking we could play a game of strip poker :p what were you thinking :p

i was thinkin' something more like pool!!! hee hee... or STRIP pool... or just get in the pool!!! hee hee

Strip and get in the pool sounds like a plan.. *starts peeling off clothes and wandering towards the pool

watches Twisted..... at least one of has decided... as she looks at Lora.....

I might head to the studio for a bit and work up a bit of a sweat.... i need to dance one out.... practice on the pole.... get a little nasty before I get NASTY.... :devil:

ohh a relaxing swim sounds wonderful, *flips the switch for the jets in the whirlpool* last one in brings the wine :p

Evening all!

just peeping in to lurk and smack Mr T in case he farts in the hot tub :D

Mr.T had to head out for a few days, so we are all safe, Come join us in the pool or sounds like wckd is out in the studio dancin' :)

comes outta her room in black stilettos, a brown garter, brown thigh highs and her favorite VS brown bra.... and a towel over her shoulder.... hair pulled up in a pony-tail. eyes Ryan, Twisted and Lora at the pool area... grins... and heads to the dance studio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back