Wckd-n-Wild....More to cum!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
comes outta her room in black stilettos, a brown garter, brown thigh highs and her favorite VS brown bra.... and a towel over her shoulder.... hair pulled up in a pony-tail. eyes Ryan, Twisted and Lora at the pool area... grins... and heads to the dance studio

Holy f-bomb... daaaaaaaaaaammn. :rose:

comes outta her room in black stilettos, a brown garter, brown thigh highs and her favorite VS brown bra.... and a towel over her shoulder.... hair pulled up in a pony-tail. eyes Ryan, Twisted and Lora at the pool area... grins... and heads to the dance studio
hmmm thinking about grabbing her towel and following Wckd to watch her dance. hmmm decisions decisions :p

flips the light switch on in the studio....notices it's a bit cool....

pops in her ipod and warms up a little, stretching, doing the splits... bending left, right... laughs as she catches a glimpse of herself in the mirror. Maybe I should have remembered the panties.... oh well.. it's just me... no big freakin' deal...

cranks it loud the.... the bass vibrating the mirrors... and Wckd gets lost in the beat

.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCLxJd1d84s

starts her best Nicole Scherzinger imitation.... moving... walk, step.. back and forth... up and down.. side to side... shake.. walk walk walk... gyrate

loosen up my buttons babe.. but you keep frontin....saying what you gonna do to me.. but I don't see nuthin'... you said you're a good boy... pump pump... booty shake...chair squat.... one.. two.. three... uh uh uh.... hair flip

laughs..

Last edited:

pops in her ipod and warms up a little, stretching, doing the splits... bending left, right... laughs as she catches a glimpse of herself in the mirror. Maybe I should have remembered the panties.... oh well.. it's just me... no big freakin' deal...

cranks it loud the.... the bass vibrating the mirrors... and Wckd gets lost in the beat

starts her best Nicole Scherzinger imitation.... moving... walk, step.. back and forth... up and down.. side to side... shake.. walk walk walk... gyrate

loosen up my buttons babe.. but you keep frontin....saying what you gonna do to me.. but I don't see nuthin'... you said you're a good boy... pump pump... booty shake...chair squat.... one.. two.. three... uh uh uh.... hair flip

laughs..
Can hear the music from the pool, I LOVE THAT SONG, I grab my towel and head to the studio. I can see Wckd dancing and can't take my eyes off of her, I lean in the doorway just watching her gyrate around the room. "I need to take some lessons from you, are you taking on dance students?"

Wicked....About those cheerleaders...who gets to audition them? I think I can help in the selection process.I'll gladly cut my practice time in half in order to tap, er....I mean tab the 10 finalists.Just give me the word.

grins at Lora.. c'mon in.. don't stand out there.. my goal is to teach... whadda ya think?

laughs..

You know what Wicky? You're talented. You put non sensical words together, in an order that makes sense. Yup, Wicky, you're good.

And popular too................:kiss:.....:)

(winks at Garby.... I'm glad you approve and are enjoying the read)

motions to Lora... c'mere.... so Rebellion thinks he needs to screen the cheerleading squad. grinning I mentioned earlier I didn't think I should have anything to do with 'em.. last time I did we almost blew the playoffs for The Replacements. It's been a couple of years, but I'm sure the girls would be happy to do it again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3tBNw9Zud0

oh darlin' I can't move like that, I think I will just enjoy the view a little longer, it will send me off to bed with a smile on my face and a head full of sweet dreams :devil: maybe we can start the lessons tomorrow :) to tired tonight for dancing :( but I could watch you all night long mmmm (and LOVE that clip mmmm)

*reconnects the jaw after it hit the floor*

Hello miss loradai, I was off doing boddy shots a few doors down when I stumbled in last night, my morning was... the least to say interesting. ;)

Meanders in, and sits down on the chair stretching out from a long day of work, and watches Wickd on the dance floor.

Mutters: "Damn that girl is fine"

not able to keep my eyes open or my mind from wandering, it is time to head to bed. "night darlin' don't stay up to late I will be here bright and early for my lesson." blowing Wckd a goodnight kiss,

"poor timing Cash, I was just headed off to bed, got a long day ahead of me." wrapped in just my towel I had off for my room wonderin' where I had left my shirt from earlier, hmm wonder if Twisted took it back :(

Go to bed darlin'... i'm almost done here.. just gonna cool down and sway for a few.. stretch.... relax... clear the mechanism, so to speak.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkcnTOJEnjY&feature=fvst

swirls, hair trailing in the turn...

glides over to the bar... and stretches her leg out across it... slides across the bar doing a wide split with her right leg .......

then her left.......

leans back into a full backward turn.....lines long.... lean......

lays her body along her left leg... hold for a deep long stretch....

and then the right........ intently to the song.... I'm done......

grabs the towel and dabs at the sweat pouring down her....along her neck... shoulders, staring in the mirror.... lost in through.

suddenly the lights go out.... and the room falls dark and silent

Go to bed darlin'... i'm almost done here.. just gonna cool down and sway for a few.. stretch.... relax... clear the mechanism, so to speak.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkcnTOJEnjY&feature=fvst

swirls, hair trailing in the turn...

glides over to the bar... and stretches her leg out across it... slides across the bar doing a wide split with her right leg .......

then her left.......

leans back into a full backward turn.....lines long.... lean......

lays her body along her left leg... hold for a deep long stretch....

and then the right........ intently to the song.... I'm done......

grabs the towel and dabs at the sweat pouring down her....along her neck... shoulders, staring in the mirror.... lost in through.

suddenly the lights go out.... and the room falls dark and silent

*Stands up, and slowly begins moving towards the last spot he saw wickd*

"I wonder what happened there? Got any lights or candles?"

*Reaching out blindly, he stumbles catching himself against something warm and soft.*

Cash is that you??? Funny.... very funny..... can you please go back and turn the lights on?

there's lights on in the hall.. so if can't be the breaker... just check the light switch. I thought your flipped it.... giggles

there's lights on in the hall.. so if can't be the breaker... just check the light switch. I thought your flipped it.... giggles

*meanders around running into walls, until he finds the light switch and flips it back and forth*

"Well it doesn't seem to be the switch must be the bulb.

laughs... uhmmm.. that's a whole lotta fluorescents to be outt at the same time... just walk towards the light coming out from underneath the door.... mumbling under her breath... feeling very naked at the moment.... taking off her heels...

laughs... uhmmm.. that's a whole lotta fluorescents to be outt at the same time... just walk towards the light coming out from underneath the door.... mumbling under her breath... feeling very naked at the moment.... taking off her heels...

*Walks along trailing behind her following the sound of her mumbling gently placing a hand on her back*

What do you think happened?

feeling a bit uneasy underneath his touch... particularly on her bare skin.... quickly tries to get to the hall... I have no idea... i'll have to have one of the guys look at it in the morning.....

you're here a bit late this evening.....how'd you get in?

feeling a bit uneasy underneath his touch... particularly on her bare skin.... quickly tries to get to the hall... I have no idea... i'll have to have one of the guys look at it in the morning.....

you're here a bit late this evening.....how'd you get in?

If I told you, that you left the door open again, would you believe me?

*lopsided grin that can barely be seen in the darkness, and feeling the goosebumps rise on her skin*

Are you cold or nervous I promise I'm not going to hurt you, and removes his hand.

I take everything at face value Cash, until proven otherwise, but I'm at a bit of a disadvantage. I'm not worried about you hurting me... i'm a black belt in Karate, and I've got a pair of stilettos, and I know how to use them ;)

Truth be told....I'm still a little afraid of the dark.

I take everything at face value Cash, until proven otherwise, but I'm at a bit of a disadvantage. I'm not worried about you hurting me... i'm a black belt in Karate, and I've got a pair of stilettos, and I know how to use them ;)

Truth be told....I'm still a little afraid of the dark.

*pulls out his cellphone and turns the screen on at full brightness*

There you go dear, is that any better for you? I'll be more careful next time I come in arms length of you lest those stilletos find a new home...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back