question about illustrations

naughtyallan

Virgin
Joined
Jun 1, 2018
Posts
2
i am new to Literotica. i plan to post a number of stories, and have a couple of questions about including illustrations.

First, i have commissioned and purchased a series of drawings to illustrate one of my fantasy stories. In exchange for payment, the artist has granted me permission to use the drawings as i wish. May i post these drawings, even though i didn't draw them?

Second, i have a large number of photographs of real BDSM encounters which i would like to post as illustrations of true stories. i plan to mask out all faces or identifying features in these photos. i own these photos as well. May i post these?

Thanks for your help!
allan
 
i am new to Literotica. i plan to post a number of stories, and have a couple of questions about including illustrations.

First, i have commissioned and purchased a series of drawings to illustrate one of my fantasy stories. In exchange for payment, the artist has granted me permission to use the drawings as i wish. May i post these drawings, even though i didn't draw them?

Second, i have a large number of photographs of real BDSM encounters which i would like to post as illustrations of true stories. i plan to mask out all faces or identifying features in these photos. i own these photos as well. May i post these?

Thanks for your help!
allan

I doubt it.
from FAQs and guidelines:

"I want to submit an illustrated story. What are the guidelines? How do I submit my artwork?

We love to receive stories with complementing photos or artwork.
All artwork - including drawings, paintings, and photographs - must comply with these rules:

- All persons in the image must be over 18 years of age.
- Image must not contain a URL or other advertisement.
- Image must be no more than 525 pixels wide. (Note: we will size the image to fit if we are able to do so. However, if we are unable to shrink the image, you will need to resubmit.)
- Like all other submissions on Literotica, images must be your original work - i.e. photographs that you yourself took, or paintings or drawings that you yourself created. Please do not submit photos or other images you have found elsewhere.
- Hardcore images are allowed in drawings, paintings, 3D renderings, and other non-photographic images.

Photographs also have these rules: Legally, we can allow soft nudity in photographs, but under current United States law, photographs posted on this site may not contain "sexually explicit conduct", which the government defines as:

- Actual or simulated:
(A) sexual intercourse, including genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether between persons of the same or opposite sex;
(B) bestiality;
(C) masturbation;
(D) sadistic or masochistic abuse; or
(E) lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area of any person.

Please note: These rules apply to all photographic images, including photographs manipulated in a graphics program.

If your image does not meet all of the above requirements, your submission will not be posted. In that case, please resubmit with images which meet our criteria.
"

see this link>

https://www.literotica.com/faq/05238710.shtml#06028542

As for the Illustrations, You MIGHT be able to give illustrator credit (if you have that permission), but I'd clear that by sending a PM to Laurel

 
Thank you very much. i have PM'd Laurel to ask about posting illustrations for which I have express written permission from the artist.
 
Back
Top