***Are Crossdrssers welcome here???***

Don't Stay Away!

Hi,

I have been staying away from here for the past few weeks but have just logged in to some very very sweet and nice comments, thankyou so much to the people who have posted xx

You have been missed. And your new pic is great! I stand by my compliments to you that I posted earlier and then some... a lot more.

What are the chances of some lucky dude getting into those jeans, Aisha?

Would it look something like this?

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

Rags

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the sweet words again .. I am humbled xx

Last edited:
wow!!!

First of all...

I am a Crossdresser...

I am completely understand that many people have different beliefs and thoughts about this but I'm not trying to start a debate or anything. Just want to be me...

I have been visiting this site on and off a few years and have toyed with the idea of taking this step. It has taken me over a year to decide to do this...

I hope everyone is doing well...and I hope to make lots of friends. xxx

Aisha
xxx

I found you in fem boi posts and searched you out and wow you are gorgeous I was hoping those pics were really you. I would definately say love at first sight I'm going to spend days lost in your sexy eyes. Thank you for being you xoxo

I found you in fem boi posts and searched you out and wow you are gorgeous I was hoping those pics were really you. I would definately say love at first sight I'm going to spend days lost in your sexy eyes. Thank you for being you xoxo

thanks for the comments:heart: x

Hi, I just want to say thanks to everyone who has been kind to me on here x

Attachments

• Al1.jpg
    Al1.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 372
A friendly bump for you
I'm not in cross dressing too much, but it intrigues me and I think you're cute

Most definitely, are you welcome here!

Sorry you had some idiot replies...

But yes, you are very much welcome here...please, come in and enjoy!

:rose::kiss::rose:

Amazing!!

First of all...

I am a Crossdresser...

I am completely understand that many people have different beliefs and thoughts about this but I'm not trying to start a debate or anything. Just want to be me...

I have been visiting this site on and off a few years and have toyed with the idea of taking this step. It has taken me over a year to decide to do this...

I hope everyone is doing well...and I hope to make lots of friends. xxx

Aisha
xxx

First off let me say OMG!!! You are very hot. I am sooo very jealous of you. I wish I could still look as pretty. Don't let anyone ever tell you that what you are doing is sick or wrong. Be true to yourself and free your inner soul. You are beautiful. If you make just one friend here, let it be me. Oh how I wish we lived near each other and could hang out together. I hope that you make a lot of new friends here and that they will treat you well.

Best of everything

Ignore the idiots and just do what you want to do, and post more photos too, got to keep your fans happy and get the compliments you deserve. :)

First off let me say OMG!!! You are very hot. I am sooo very jealous of you. I wish I could still look as pretty. Don't let anyone ever tell you that what you are doing is sick or wrong. Be true to yourself and free your inner soul. You are beautiful. If you make just one friend here, let it be me. Oh how I wish we lived near each other and could hang out together. I hope that you make a lot of new friends here and that they will treat you well.

Best of everything

Thanks for a sweet message! xx I agree with it xx

i love crossdressing..

I have recently started by stealing my neighbors pantys and bras at night from where they are put for drying and trying them on

Back