The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, spring is just around the corner...

and after those two weeks are over, it will be summer with temps in the 90s and high humidity ;)

And after those two weeks are over, the golf courses will be begging their customers to come play amongst all the leaves fallen from the trees. In sweaters. And rain gear.

Good luck with that ... these things never turnout as predicted ;)

Exactly, yet we both know that people are making predictions/creating expectations based on what they know of the attendees and on what has been said in the run-up threads. Might be fun.

Exactly, yet we both know that people are making predictions/creating expectations based on what they know of the attendees and on what has been said in the run-up threads. Might be fun.

But then again, how can we ever confirm if the predictions occur for those who weren't actually there ... after all: What happens at a Litogether, stays at a Litogether ;)

But then again, how can we ever confirm if the predictions occur for those who weren't actually there ... after all: What happens at a Litogether, stays at a Litogether ;)

True. That does limit such a discussion to being all about what people think will happen and not at all about whether the predictions came true. Not such a good idea after all.

Pondering about whether some (possibly edited) photos of the party might be shown.

Oh Sod it; I'll have a plum brandy !

Not being able to speak for anyone but myself, last year's Litogether was remarkable scandal free . . . unfortunately. :(

Wenchie and Bear...

I can't remember last year very well. :cool:
Trying to decide if it was as lacking in scandal as you both assert if I'm dealing with a couple of writers trying out their fiction skills or if you were both in the wrong rooms at the wrong times or all of the above...:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back