Melania Isn't Our First Lady...

Melania knows what's up. I doubt either of them has had any interest in fucking the other one in years. She'd probably prefer not to be publicly humiliated, but I'm sure her silence is netting her more than $130,000.

Again: why bother spewing this crap for such a small audience whose minds won't likely be changed?

Answer:

oNoFkb.gif

No but it gets better. Adrina account signed up shortly after mine. I've never seen some 'vette' account post.

So:

How would it know? :cool:

Total old timer alt. Butters or Fermina.
I've never had a problem saying what I mean to say using my name here, either as butters or, previously, using the same account, as chipbutty before laurel shortened it for me.

Adrina is one sharp cookie, but our voices are miles apart. And she's way more politically interested than I am. Once again, no surprises that you have no 'ear' for the voice behind the posts.

If you're going to hate the prez then that's cool, but directing that hate to the people around him is pretty low.

If you're going to hate the prez then that's cool, but directing that hate to the people around him is pretty low.

Yeah, but...what happens when the prez hates specifically and everyone around him is in lock step along with him with no reprisal or contrary?

giphy.gif

hmmmmm

:eek:

Haters are blamers
Lots of excuses
For the sadness
That fuels them

Haters are blamers
Lots of excuses
For the sadness
That fuels them
Pray tell, what are the excuses for sadness that fuels anti-semites, n!gger-haters, sexist pigs, librul-killers, church- and temple- and mosque- and clinic-bombers, school shooters, and LIT trolls? Do you blame fluoridation?

Yeah, but...what happens when the prez hates specifically and everyone around him is in lock step along with him with no reprisal or contrary?

giphy.gif

hmmmmm

What happens is you get the kind of goosestepping demonstrated by the Obama regime.

What happens is you get the kind of goosestepping demonstrated by the Obama regime.

Yeah, I know daydreams are cool and all that, but my question to Adder was about reality and the Orangina shitstain currently in office right now, Vette. :D

Yeah, I know daydreams are cool and all that, but my question to Adder was about reality and the Orangina shitstain currently in office right now, Vette. :D

I'm not vette, and Trump just kicked Schumer's tired old ass on the shutdown.

I'm not vette, and Trump just kicked Schumer's tired old ass on the shutdown.

You're Vette, you're thirsty and the orange shitstain you nutsack-gargle didn't kick anything but a dented can further down the road. :D

Pray tell, what are the excuses for sadness that fuels anti-semites, n!gger-haters, sexist pigs, librul-killers, church- and temple- and mosque- and clinic-bombers, school shooters, and LIT trolls? Do you blame fluoridation?

ask those
around us
read their words
their pain is real

ask those
around us
read their words
their pain is real
If your pain drives you to hatred, you've got the wrong pain.

If your god drives you to hate, you've got the wrong god.

If your TV makes you hate, you're on the wrong channel.

giphy.gif

hmmmmm

If you can actually find proof that the people around him are all of those things then hating them is totally justified. I'm just saying that jumping to conclusions is a very unhealthy habit.

If you can actually find proof that the people around him are all of those things then hating them is totally justified. I'm just saying that jumping to conclusions is a very unhealthy habit.

You'd think he was describing Barack O.

Of course the right wing thugs love her and hate Michelle. She is low class trash just like their mothers who squatted them out. Scraped from the bottom of my high heels.

She is nothing but a racist birther. She has to be deplorable to put up with him. She is not an abused woman, she was grown and ready when she hooked up with him, she knew his temperament.

She would never have the grace of Jackie, the brilliance of Hillary, the eloquence and coolness of Michelle, the likability of Laura, and the relatatibility of Rosalynn.

Eastern eurotrash.

Last edited:
Of course the right wing thugs love her and hate Michelle. She is low class trash just like their mothers who squatted them out. Scraped of the bottom of my high heels.

She is nothing but a racist birther. She has to be deplorable to put up with him. She is not an abused woman, she was grown and ready when she hooked up with him, she knew his temperament.

She would never have the grace of Jackie, the brilliance of Hillary, the eloquence and coolness of Michelle, the likability of Laura, and the relatatibility of Rosalynn.

Eastern eurotrash.
^^^^^
racist dumb fuck

Back