What would you change about a celebrity to make them more attractive?

live4thebj

Literotica Guru
Hands down Lady Gaga does NOT look good as a blonde. Just doesn’t suit her. I seen a pic of her in dark black hair and you almost can’t recognize her she looks so good. Also in the beginning of The Star is Born she looked better with whatever color hair that is and no makeup.

Adele did it to herself after losing all that weight. I don’t mind a big chick but man she looks hot now!

As almost all of them think they are better than the rest of us... take away all their money, just like the government is doing to us regular citizens.

I would take Anya Taylor-Joy, or Brie Larson, or Elizabeth Olsen, or Jess Bush, or any of the other actresses I’ve been attracted to in the past ten years… and have them stripped completely naked and clad only in thigh high stockings and put in a room with me… hey, you didn’t say they had to be more attractive to everyone, that’s about the only way they could become more attractive to me!

Have them stop following flakey religions like Scientology, have them stop having substance abuse problems, have them stop buying body modifications, have them stop telling other people how to live and what to do until they have demonstrated that they have some emotional security and can manage a healthy relationship and a bank account. Then they would be a lot more attractive to me.

Hands down Lady Gaga does NOT look good as a blonde. Just doesn’t suit her. I seen a pic of her in dark black hair and you almost can’t recognize her she looks so good. Also in the beginning of The Star is Born she looked better with whatever color hair that is and no makeup.

Adele did it to herself after losing all that weight. I don’t mind a big chick but man she looks hot now!
I think they need help being attractive. Fake and gross in my book. Cheers

Bigger boobs never seems to hurt. "The bigger the better, the tighter the sweater"

Stop going overboard with plastic surgery. It's truly frightening. Age gracefully.
donatella%20versace.png

😲
This is much better.
1578896935509_Untitleddesign3.png

Her natural look reminds me of the girls I chased, and caught, in high school. Authentic American chick.

Back