The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Bear. I've been looking for something to read this afternoon, when I'm done work. :)

How're things?

As I recall, there used to be a party here most days...I kinda miss it.

I dunno what happened. I guess Molly got busy with sick family and a bunch of the other folks faded. Tom's still around and Handley. Even Amy popped in a day or so ago.

I dunno what happened. I guess Molly got busy with sick family and a bunch of the other folks faded. Tom's still around and Handley. Even Amy popped in a day or so ago.

Nice to see you.

I've been busy dealing with family issues too.

Maybe we should crank up the music one Saturday and see who will come and party. :)

A flying visit, 'cos it's late and I have an early morning tomorrow.

Care for a glass of something, people ?.
Rolf, please get this lot whatever they want, if you'd be so kind.

A flying visit, 'cos it's late and I have an early morning tomorrow.

Care for a glass of something, people ?.
Rolf, please get this lot whatever they want, if you'd be so kind.

I would like a glass chilled Riesling before I off as well, HP! :kiss:

Anybody wanna be The Naked Santa?...:devil: In one condition though:

You got to have the right...uh...equipment...:eek:

Sorry. It is a very rare thing for me to be in circulation at four in the morning - particularly in Winter.

Hi all, sorry I'm late. the computer is acting up and HM, for reasons not well understood, is demanding help in the kitchen. that's as unusual as the lack of capital letters. normally, we just stay out of each other's way when it comes to cooking . . .

Hi all, sorry I'm late. the computer is acting up and HM, for reasons not well understood, is demanding help in the kitchen. that's as unusual as the lack of capital letters. normally, we just stay out of each other's way when it comes to cooking . . .

But Bear...cooking together is so sensual and fun.... but I have you here now ...so get ready to snuggle!:kiss::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back