Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2014

had a idea for a janitor and school girl rp a naughty little flirt between them maybe he watched out for her and she visited him after school to even givie him a hand. she can finally reveal to him that she masturbatees in the girls room he can catch her. a lot of naughty things can occur
 
Looking for female RP writers for any projects.

My tastes are eclectic and diverse and I'm willing to play any characters and scenarios you can think of. Please give details as to how rough, romantic or serious you'd like the piece to be, as I'd be able to better tailor my writing to your personal tastes that way.

Drop me a PM with any ideas if you're interested.

-Robin
 
Last edited:
Looking for RP partners (male or female) for an adventure based on this picture.

I'd be a poor little horny elf girl, wandering the woods in the middle of the night looking for a nice smooth branch or large, thick mushroom to relieve myself with when a big nasty troll jumps out on me. I could call out for help, but his large swaying meatstick has me spellbound.

Where it goes from there is upto whoever jumps me first. :D

I expect the story to involve non-consensual (or at least that's what the elf will be pretending, after all she really needs to get laid), bondage, inter-species monster sex and plenty of bukkake action. I'll be writing in a tongue-in-cheek pastiche form, both mocking DnD style adventures and making use of elements of their mechanics (inventory, magic, items, etc.) as I write, so expect more of a comedy than a drama.

If the troll has any friends around I'd be more than willing to get nasty with a group, as long as you don't all keep fighting each other and forget about me.
 
Last edited:
Parner to play a Nymph....

Going back at least a few years I did a thread about a Nymph, and though it was going well my partner had to leave Lit. A member of Lit reminded me of it when she posted for a partner, but by the time I asked if I could play the Knight she already had a partner.

I would love to start a new Nymph thread if I could find a dependable partner. As you may already know this is a fantasy thread, and I’m sure you know what a Nymph is.

PM me if you’re interested in playing the Nymph.
 
Looking for RP partners (male or female) for an adventure based on this picture.

I'd be a poor little horny elf girl, wandering the woods in the middle of the night looking for a nice smooth branch or large, thick mushroom to relieve myself with when a big nasty troll jumps out on me. I could call out for help, but his large swaying meatstick has me spellbound.

Where it goes from there is upto whoever jumps me first. :D

I expect the story to involve non-consensual (or at least that's what the elf will be pretending, after all she really needs to get laid), bondage, inter-species monster sex and plenty of bukkake action. I'll be writing in a tongue-in-cheek pastiche form, both mocking DnD style adventures and making use of elements of their mechanics (inventory, magic, items, etc.) as I write, so expect more of a comedy than a drama.

If the troll has any friends around I'd be more than willing to get nasty with a group, as long as you don't all keep fighting each other and forget about me.

I'm Looking forward to following this story :)
 
Looking for female players to start up a roleplay or two. Ideas I have right now include:

1. 28 year old young man reunites with the first love of his life, his high school teacher, at his ten year reunion.

2. A young man tries to get ahead at his company by becoming his sexy, powerful boss's right hand.

3. Something in the Dragon Age universe.

4. An insatiable demon scours the Earth for a human male to be her match, and she may have found it in a man who serves a fixer to the rich and powerful.

5. A young man moves across the country where his aunt is the only person he knows in his new city. The two bond as the aunt is going through a personal crisis.
 
BDSM Rp?

Would anyone be interested in developing a M/f BDSM themed RP? I'm thinking present day, possibly in a boarding school setting, although I'm open to variations. I'm interested in exploring scenes with elements of bondage, non-consent, corporal punishment, sexual training and group sex, among other things. There could potentially be roles for several students/Teachers depending on interest.

My character is Emily Pratt. 18 y/o, rich, beautiful, bored and entitled, she is smart, but unmotivated. She presents herself as confident and experienced, but secretly has no idea what she's doing or what it is she keeps looking for.

I'm new to this myself, so experienced and novice RPers are welcome! PM me to explore further. :)

FILLED
 
Last edited:
Midtown Kitten . . . ready to go when you are . . . I am the 55 year old head of the school where your parents have sent you. Your father and I attended college together and have maintained a close relationship over the years. He has shared with my that you need a strict environment to "straighten you out" (his words).

Contact me . . PM . . . and I will get this started.
 
Midtown Kitten . . . you PM's are not set up . . . set them up and contact me now . . . you need some direction and discipline in your life!!
 
Wanting to start new thread been off a bit but ready to get started again

Likes :
Spanking, rough, will do incest, taboo , public risk of being caught turn me on
 
Seeking Female Co-Writers

Accepting my failure to win NaNoWriMo (will be lucky if I hit 30k), it's time I get back on my Lit horse and have some fun. I am looking for female co-writers to join me in a creative story. The posts can a few to many paragraphs but I tend to average around three or four. Depending on my inspiration & work schedule, I can typically post a couple times a week (and I post only in SRP threads).

For what it's worth -- I not only like a good story, I prefer it. Yeah, the sex is fun, but I do this to remain creative and see the reaction from the co-writers when I come up with a good post. For that reason, I tend to levitate to character heavy stories or "different" themes (e.g. historical, fantasy).

Here are some ideas to see if there is any interest - but I am willing to talk about any you may have floating around too.


Extra Baggage -- Post-Apocalyptic Themed - taken

Boom Town -- Old-West Themed - taken

Metro Encounter -- He was your regular 9-to-5 finance guy in the blue suit, red tie, and the long train ride home. She was a college student who had to go downtown, and now is stuck on the fullest train just to get back where she lives. Standing room only, she could only find a spot right in front of him. As the rails move and shook them, their bodies pressed together and they had to grip each other now and then to keep stead. Then, something inside him drove him to put his hands where they shouldn't go - and something inside her couldn't stop him.

Her Kryptonite -- Superhero Themed -- She was the protector of the city, fearless in the face of evil doers. She was the lone cape of justice. Yet it seemed her one vulnerability was him. He never seemed a threat to the city, but a simple command from him and she followed. (What if the most fearless of female hero was left submissive to just a normal man?)

When Mars Ruled The Earth -- Ancient Rome -- Mars, Ares, Mahes, the god of many names was second only to the supreme god when his might was at it's greatest. I've explored Mars through a couple of stories, but not at all during the time when he was strongest. This story could be approached from how he could have fallen for a common girl - or we could explore the mythos like that of venus.

If you are interested in these or any other ideas floating around, feel free to PM me. Every idea is up for discussion, and we can do whatever it takes to make it work.

~AA
 
Last edited:
Seeking male for viking adventure

"The Viking" follows the adventures of my character -- the banished daughter of a Viking Earl -- and the men, women, and children who leave Scandinavia with her to find a new home in distant lands.

There will conquest, blood, and sex.

Looking for a male to write 2 characters: her Viking lover, Leif; and the son of the Northumberland (England) King with whom she comes into conflict and, yet, with whom she falls in lust. (BTW, one of these will be killed, though I'm not going to tell you which until I'm ready to draw blood.)

Looking for 10-20 posts per week. Spelling, grammar, and punctuation checks are necessary, so if you write on a cell phone and doing these is difficult, don't waste your time.
 
Wanting to start new thread been off a bit but ready to get started again

Likes :
Spanking, rough, will do incest, taboo , public risk of being caught turn me on

I like to start a thread soon if you excited to join me. It is an interactive kind of roleplay, where you will play a very normal person, preferably similar or close to your real self. You can decide if you wish to play married or single but still, you leave in the real world.

I will come as a total stranger, making unexpected offer that will change your life. I will draw you to your fantasy and explore your inner desire and lust.

Drop me a reply if you wsh to take the challenge and I will cast the first post. You will not expect much from my first post anyway because my presence will be a mystery and it all depend on your description of yourself. The better description of your character, the more modification i can make i your life.
 
I'd like to do a RP about a young man's first trip to Japan, where he meets a local girl. I've no real storyline in mind, though I do have a first post written. If any female writers would be interested in such a RP, PM me. Please read my SRP as well, as that gives a good indicator of what type of RPer I am.

Hope to get this going soon!
 
Looking for a female to write Meriah. Themes, hopefully, will include bondage, discipline, sharing, blackmail...........and whatever else takes your fancy. Please PM first.

She already hated Greystones, and she wasn't even there yet, but she could see the massive grey hulk of a building in the distance, as the asthmatic village bus crawled up the hill. She hated it, and she hated her stepfather. She hated leaving her friends behind, hated leaving her old school, but mostly she hated that she couldn't see Brad anymore. He wasn't the best boyfriend in the world but he sure was a good kisser, and she did get a tingle whenever he slid his fingers inside her bra and touched her nipples, she didn't even mind when he got a little rough and pinched them. Of course, he wanted more, and she had too, but she was scared to have sex. She had sort of promised him that she would let him on her eighteenth birthday, which was tomorrow, but that would never happen now, now that she was on her way to Greystones.

Her enrolment package had arrived in the mail two weeks ago. There was like a gazillion forms to fill out and her mum had to measure her so that her uniform could be made. One of the forms was a "contract", a sort of good behavior promise, that she had to sign and acknowledge that she had read the school rules and agreed to abide by them. There were lots of rules, the book was thick and the font was small, and she read them with growing dismay as she realized just how harsh the school was going to be. The book hinted at certain punishments, but didn't go into detail, although she did notice in the preface, that Greystones was one of the few schools that still used corporal punishment, a fact of which they seemed quite proud.

Showered and dressed in uniform by 6:30 AM, Lights out 9:30PM, no mobile phone usage during the week, Half an hour internet usage per night, for homework only, and an hour of internet per night on weekends for recreation. How would she ever stay in touch with her friends. Not that she had time to. Classes ran from 7:30 to 4 and then there were compulsory extra curricula activities, athletics, sports, horse-riding. Saturdays they all worked as volunteers on local farms for half a day, and Sunday was morning chapel and then compulsory letter writing.

She was certain that her stepfather had arranged for her to finish her education here just to get her out of the way. Apparently, as she had gathered from overhearing him on the phone, the Principal, a Mr Roberts, was an old college chum and she had felt a shiver when she heard dear old stepdad tell him "she needs discipline, so you have my permission to deal with her any way you see fit"

The bus wheezed to a halt outside the gates and she turned to grab her bag from between the rear seats. The bus sat 30 and there were only 8 passengers, so any luggage was simply jammed between the back seats. Four people got off at the school, her, a chubby brutish looking boy called Tyson who was also a new starter, a wan looking girl of about 12 who had been away for a few days getting dental treatment or something, she looked terrified, and a middle aged overly cheerful woman, who, it seems, was the head cook returning from visiting her sick sister.

The registrar, a weedy little man with a combover that made her suppress a giggle, was waiting for them on the neat gravel drive. The other girl and the woman walked straight through the gate, though Meriah did notice the girl give the bus a longing look. It was Sunday, and the grounds were quiet. Writing letters I guess, thought Meriah ruefully. The registrar collected their papers and led them through the gates and into a low stone building where an enormous brown paper parcel awaited each, their new uniforms. Also waiting was a tall impossibly good looking blonde boy, about 18, and it seems he was to escort Tyson and show him his room and bed. Just as Meriah was thinking that she had been forgotten, a breathless rosy cheeked dark haired girl burst through the door. She is shorter than Meriah, and curvy. Wearing jodhpurs and a blazer and carrying a riding helmet. "sorry mister Prendergast, got held up at the stables"

He tut tuts "okay Cassie, we'll let it pass, but try to be more organized, you know how mister Roberts feels about punctuality" Meriah notices how the girl's eyes drop when he mentions the Principal. Then she sticks out her hand "Hi, you must be Meriah, I'm Cassie and I'll be your student mentor, anything you need or want to know, just ask me" She smiles and continues, still grasping Meriah's hand in her own sweaty palm. "come on, I'll show you to your digs, four to a room usually, but you're in with just me and Angelika"
 
Looking to Write

Hey all....back for a while and looking to start some new threads. I am looking for partners that like detailed rp, where each post is at least a paragraph or 2, minimum. My magnum opus these days is "Downfall of a Reporter" (credit to Evolutions my excellent co-author), and if you want to see what my writing is about, check that one out. I am open to just about any scene - but I primarily like to play a girl that is younger than the male character, that is in some power disadvantage, and in a scene that usually involves some measure of coercion or non-con, though those are not an absolute requirement. I like to play characters that are innocent, vulnerable, young, more cute and athletic than sexy and voluptuous. Also, I like incest scenes, so that's a possibility. Take a look at any of my threads or prior posts for suggestion ideas. I'm up for rebooting anything there, or up for new suggestions. I assure you I won't disappoint - I can write well, and enjoy it. Anyway, let me know if you are interested. I will surely have some more specific ideas soon and when I do, will post them here also, so be on the lookout.

CB
 
Marooned

A sci-fi romance. Dex never really imagined he'd become a bounty hunter or mercenary. But after the war ended, he didn't have many other job skills and like hell was he going to enlist again. Picking up this thief was supposed to be just another bounty until the magnetic storm took out his ship's propulsion and instruments. They both walked away from the crash, but now they're stranded on a garden world and it will be months at best before a rescue ship can show up. If they can get over their mutual mistrust of one another, maybe it won't be so bad.


Cross-Country

A steampunk adventure. Sully Dixon is a gambler in New York City who's down and out. In a late-night poker game, he gets a lucky hand and makes off with some good money as well as a small leather journal that allegedly leads to a treasure out in California. He pockets the journal with little further thought, and goes off to spend some of his money at a local bar. He flirts with and eventually takes to bed a woman who was performing there. She finds and reads the journal and both of them end up chased out of the hotel room by armed men. Someone wants that journal badly enough to kill for it. Now that they're both in this deep, Sully and the girl head west taking a long shot at a big score.

Still looking for writing partners on these. I expect good writing and grammar and the ability to post at least a couple times a week. PM me if interested in either.
 
Seeking male writers for WWE fantasies

I am currently looking for writers to write out my WWE fantasies. If you think you can pull off one of the guys from Shield (major plus since I love those guys) or one of the other people on the roster, please contact me.

Other Ideas

The Bet - Two best friends set their sights on one girl in particular, the Pastor's daughter. They decide to make a bet to see who could get her into bed. Let the competition begin.

Need 2 males for this one.
 
Last edited:
Looking for a roleplay partner, male or female with the ability to respond with descriptive replies. Plots can be discussed in PM.
 
Looking to take on another story

Hello all!

I'm thinking I may finally be in a position where I can take on another story, but I don't want it to be just any story as I already have some pretty fantabulous co-writers.

That being said, I also don't know yet what I'm looking for (yea for vague requests). :rolleyes: I have a doodle book full of potential ideas, but I'd be happy to entertain others'.

Angel
:rose:
 
Have a couple of roleplay ideas that involve the game series of Mass Effect and Dragon Age. Seeking female writers that would be interested and have a good understanding of either of the games. Pm, kik or yahoo msg me to contact.

~ Liam
 
Back
Top