Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, a very nice rear view indeed! Stunning pics dear! And I adore those knickers...yum

Woohoo! I see booty! :D

Another idea for "100".
Write 1-0-0 on you in different spots, and each of the three numbers gets revealed during the set.

Maybe the 1 can be in a somewhat tame pic, then the first 0 in a bit more risky spot, then the final 0 in a dirty place. :devil:

Hi there lovelies!

Just a few pics left in this series, and next week I'll have to get back behind that camera and come up with something fun for page 100.

I'm still open to ideas..... :cattail:

Anything you post is a gift to us, but I'm hoping for full body nude with that sexy smile on your face. Love to admire all of you at once!

Hi there lovelies!

Just a few pics left in this series, and next week I'll have to get back behind that camera and come up with something fun for page 100.

I'm still open to ideas..... :cattail:

I have LOTS of ideas...I want to kiss my way to the top of those sexy thighs for starters :kiss:

Awwww....You remembered the coffee! *Snuggles up and kisses you*

Of course I did Darling, I knnow all about Coffee and You !!!
As we *Snuggle in Bed*

attachment.php

I'll slide right up against You and keep you Warm .. ;)

Thanks for Sharing Jo .... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

How about shot between those beautiful tighs for page 100?

Bobby and I would love to see a pantie crotch shot. Thanks for posting you're very lovely. Bonnie

Just a little bump for the gorgeous lady! Hope your week is starting out superb! Can't wait to see you around...

Wow... so many ideas, so little time

Hey there lovebugs!

*Love* all of the ideas...now let's see how brave I am feeling. Let's start off with some holiday fun pics. Better late than never....

Here we go!

Last edited:
Hey there lovebugs!

*Love* all of the ideas...now let's see how brave I am feeling. Let's start off with some holiday fun pics. Better late than never....

Here we go!

Love that apron! Let me correct that...love the way that apron looks on you. I have some thoughts of what I would like to do with that candy cane, too.

Beautiful as always, my dear. :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Hey there lovebugs!

Here we go!

I have never before wanted to be a candy cane...I now want to be a candy cane!!

Hey there lovebugs!

Here we go!

Yummy candy Supershy such a great post season treat! Too bad I can't taste Supershy candy!
Thanks for sharing!:cattail:

OMG, you are too sexy......... Love that peek-a-boo nipple
Thank you! :kiss:

That is SO hot and sexy!! The things you could do with a candy cane!! Hmmmm!
Actually, the things I can do with my *mouth* are better .... ;)

I just had a Merry Christmas in my pants.
Sorry my gift was so late, but glad to know you liked it :cattail:

dam thats a sexy candy girl
I guess I just needed something in my mouth....

Love that apron! Let me correct that...love the way that apron looks on you. I have some thoughts of what I would like to do with that candy cane, too.

Beautiful as always, my dear.
Thank you, I now have a favorite apron! Would love to hear about your thoughts. Go ahead, whisper them in my ear.... I can keep a secret.

I fucking love Christmas goodies.
So what are you waiting for? Come over here and show me how much you appreciate them :cattail:

I have never before wanted to be a candy cane...I now want to be a candy cane!!
Mmmmm.... I do *love* candy canes... (smacking my lips)

and lovely sunggles to you my lady -

i could think of a sexy spread you could do
Well, don't keep it a secret!

Yes, a very nice rear view indeed! Stunning pics dear! And I adore those knickers...yum
Thank you. And I adore that you adore those knickers.... :kiss:

Woohoo! I see booty!

Another idea for "100".
Write 1-0-0 on you in different spots, and each of the three numbers gets revealed during the set.

Maybe the 1 can be in a somewhat tame pic, then the first 0 in a bit more risky spot, then the final 0 in a dirty place.
A very dirty place, huh? Like my hands after I've been gardening? ;)

here here! only way to celebrate 100
You never know...

Anything you post is a gift to us, but I'm hoping for full body nude with that sexy smile on your face. Love to admire all of you at once!
Wow... you underestimate my level of shy.... but I'll never say never!

I have LOTS of ideas...I want to kiss my way to the top of those sexy thighs for starters /QUOTE] I *love* that idea

Of course I did Darling, I knnow all about Coffee and You !!!
As we *Snuggle in Bed*
I'll slide right up against You and keep you Warm ..
Thanks for Sharing Jo ....
The warm to relax me, the coffee to wake me up, and snuggling in bed just after we....

Bobby and I would love to see a pantie crotch shot. Thanks for posting you're very lovely. Bonnie
I'll need to get working on that....

That is a GREAT idea
Indeed, it is :)

Oh beautiful, you know I would like nothing more than to keep you warm for hours and hours!!
You know how I like it...

Just a little bump for the gorgeous lady! Hope your week is starting out superb! Can't wait to see you around...
Thank you sweet:heart:

Yummy candy Supershy such a great post season treat! Too bad I can't taste Supershy candy!
Thanks for sharing!
Who said you can't? ;):devil:

The lips are lustful, the nips suckable, the "V" is sought after, and the body is quite curvy. Thank you for sharing, maybe more of the "V"? chuckle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back