Anonymous cunnilingus

Not quite anonymous, but…

In California I knew a girl about as well as one might know someone you've met at various get-togethers, but not well enough to know who she lived with.

Amy's body had always intrigued me. This tall girl had an absolute board flat tummy and very wide hips which carried zero padding on them, and very little behind. Never wanted to date her, but I always enjoyed watching her.

After being gone from California for a dozen odd years, I was on a Sunday for business on Monday. Making a wild stab in the dark at locating people I used to know, I went by the restaurant where some traditionally dined after their church let out. Unexpectedly, Amy was there with a 10 week old baby!

She summed up the story everyone else knew. Her biological clock when off and she decided to pick a father and raise a child as a single parent. I agreed to stop by her apartment right after the infant went down for her nap, mostly to hear to full story.

My arrival was timed perfectly. We shared a glass of wine and swapped histories. (She was right when she warned me against marrying the mother of my kids.)

Not expecting to see her again for at least another dozen years, I got bold and told her how I'd always enjoyed watching her body. Then I offered to go down on her, no strings attached, and reached for the button on her pants.

She helped take them off, and I took my time to encourage her arousal. Eventually my tongue parted her pussy lips to start the meal in earnest. After the first small orgasm, I coaxed a couple of more, each larger and noisier. As you might have predicted, the last one probably woke her child, and that was the end of my visit.

Ces't le vie!

Last edited:
I'll never forget the first time a man went down on me. I was nineteen and didn't have a lot of experience with sex although I had given oral sex to a guy. I wasn't expecting it because no one had ever done it. We were on a couch kissing and getting pretty worked up. Then he slid down my body, pulled my jeans and panties the rest of the way off and buried his face between my legs. I thought I was going to die. It was incredible. He wasn't a complete stranger but it was our first date, and we did have sex afterwards so I guess it doesn't really count as anonymous cunnilingus, but I have been addicted ever since!:devil:

We'll allow you to get by with it this time. ;)

This is one addiction I encourage.

I'll never forget the first time a man went down on me. I was nineteen and didn't have a lot of experience with sex although I had given oral sex to a guy. I wasn't expecting it because no one had ever done it. We were on a couch kissing and getting pretty worked up. Then he slid down my body, pulled my jeans and panties the rest of the way off and buried his face between my legs. I thought I was going to die. It was incredible. He wasn't a complete stranger but it was our first date, and we did have sex afterwards so I guess it doesn't really count as anonymous cunnilingus, but I have been addicted ever since!:devil:

There should be more women like you..! Cunnilingus is the most intimate sexual act there is..

It wasn't exactly anonymous, but I had a friend for a couple of years that enjoyed giving cunnilingus so much, he would happily pleasure me whenever asked.
Other than that, we were just friends. There was no intercourse, no romance, sometimes not even a word, he just wanted to give oral. I offered to return the favor, he wasn't interested in anything in return. There was no mention of it outside of these casual encounters. We were regular friends. It was certainly a great experience. I miss that. My current partner doesn't give oral. It is extremely disappointing.

Love giving cunnilingus

I love to lick pussy. I love going down on a woman and making her cum. Love the taste and smell and love seeing a woman enjoying it.

It wasn't exactly anonymous, but I had a friend for a couple of years that enjoyed giving cunnilingus so much, he would happily pleasure me whenever asked.
Other than that, we were just friends. There was no intercourse, no romance, sometimes not even a word, he just wanted to give oral. I offered to return the favor, he wasn't interested in anything in return. There was no mention of it outside of these casual encounters. We were regular friends. It was certainly a great experience. I miss that. My current partner doesn't give oral. It is extremely disappointing.

That does sound like a great arrangement.. I wish more women could be open to this and not feel like they have the reciprocate..

I'm sorry to hear you're not getting what you want.

Very Exciting

Lots to love about this photo

tumblr_o6rl2eS6HS1vtxln4o1_540.jpg

stockings are a wonderful touch. Nice to know she put them on for you

He wasn’t exactly a stranger, but a friend.
He was single, a virgin, and he was going to stay a virgin until his wedding night. But he wanted to practise giving oral to a girl so that he wouldn’t be a disappointment to his future wife.
We met up half a dozen times for oral sex (giving and receiving). It was a fun, relaxed, pleasurable experience for us both!

Fun, relaxed and pleasurable...what more could you ask?

Back