Double Penetration: Do you like it?

yes

Or even a dildo in each and a cock in the mouth too ...

Don't know about anyone else but my wife comes soooo quickly through anal, anyone else find this?

yes, I have found your wife cums so quickly as well .....:D
 
I fantasize about dp and dvp both but have not tried either one. I may have to practice with my toys and report back.
 
I have played with a HUGE dildo and small vibrator with DP, but never had the pleasure in person. Something I'd love to try though.
 
My most naughty fantasy is to be dp'd. When I watch it on video it really turns me on. I have used toys and even objects and dp's myself that way.
 
I saw this and thought it was hot as hell and I"m not even into women lol

tumblr_lyomlefQWm1qgnlnoo1_1280.jpg
 
ass

My husband and I have enjoyed many DPs with other guys over the years. Both of us like it a lot. It always seems to take some time, but it always ends up where my husband is on his back inside my pussy while I am on top of him. The other guy gets my ass and while he is the one doing the "work" (because my husband and I are fairly still), they never sem to complain ;)

lucky other guy. if i was your husband I'd want the ass!
 
HELLO!! OH HELL YES!!

I love a cock up my ass and up my pussy. Ive tried two cocks up my pussy but alas.

I love the feel of it, and i feel real slutty doing it too, and I love being slutty. I love the knowledge of knowing the two guys fucking me at the same time are also getting off rubbing there cocks together inside me, separated by a thin membrane.

you are awesome. it'd be sweet to be one of those guys. i'd only want to do DP if my dick was the bigger one, or if they were equally sized. how do you decide who gets the ass, the guy with the smaller dick, or do you not have a preference?
 
My understanding is thus:

Ass/Pussy - DP
Mouth/Pussy - Splitroast
Mouth/Ass - Anal split roast?
Two in pussy - DVP
Two in ass - DAP?
Two in mouth - DMP?

The ones with a question mark indicate that I'm guessing...the acronyms make sense but I've not heard or read others us these terms.

Interestingly, Mrs. Roc has done and thoroughly enjoys 5 of the 6...what a hottie!
All of those options sound good to me.
 
You sound like you're very adventureous! Let me know if you need someone to fill one of those holes for you
 
HELLO!! OH HELL YES!!

I love a cock up my ass and up my pussy. Ive tried two cocks up my pussy but alas.

I love the feel of it, and i feel real slutty doing it too, and I love being slutty. I love the knowledge of knowing the two guys fucking me at the same time are also getting off rubbing there cocks together inside me, separated by a thin membrane.

I much prefer double pen over a spit roast any day, but I have sucked a cock while being double pened :devil:

Oooh, my kinda girl too! I want to be the one in your ass. What a perfectly sexy ass.
 
My wife has had DP a few times. The first time I was on my back and she lowered her ass on my cock reverse cowgirl while he took her pussy. The next time, same guy, she was on top of me with me in her pussy, while he took her ass. We both preferred that as it was sluttier. We also had 3 cocks in her and that felt real good for me, but he wasn't into it. She also took both of us in her mouth once.

Have tried it with another guy, but he just wasn't big enough, so we just spitroasted her instead, with him bareback in her ass.
 
Last edited:
I think it is really hot I have been dying to get my girl to try it but she still says no fucking way.. We did have a threesome but not a dp... I just think it would be SO hot
 
We have used toys to supliment, and the full feeling was very mindblowing for me. It was quite a turnon for him too. I saw a picture some time back on a lit thread with a guy takeing it too. I think it would be a thrill to have him lay on his back at the edge of the bed while I ride him, a guy/girl (w strapon) standing beside the bed filling me from behind. But it would be a turn on for me to see it slip out of my ass and into his ass while I rode him. Any other ladies think about it...
 
Well, I've DP'd a few times. It's not something I like all the time though I enjoyed. Getting everyone comfortable and in sync is the key. It is an erotic feeling though
 
Not with two men, or people for that matter but I like the sensation with one person/toys etc
 
One experience.....

It was the first time I was involved in a threesome with another couple. We were feeling pretty toasty and had already one powerful session of sex, but with him and I taking turns, one of fucking her hot pussy while she suck one of our cocks. After a little break and some smoke, we started kissing and exploring again. This time she said she wanted to try a DP, something she has only tried once, but was with a small dildo in her pussy while her husband was in her ass. So once her hubby worked his way slowly in to her sexy ass in a spoon position, he pulled her on to him face up giving me full access to her pussy. I began pushing my cock in to her soaked pussy and could not believe how tight it was with his fat cock in her ass. With just the head of my cock in her, she cried out saying how it felt like we were ripping her apart. I asked her is she wanted me to stop, and she said, "Hell no!" I just smile and pushed in further. Once I got all the way in, we stopped moving for a minute to let her adjust, but then started moving in and out of her, trying to alternate our thrusts so she would have one of our cocks fully inside her at all times. That worked for a little bit but when the tempo increased, we were just driving into her holes at the same time, alternating, etc... it was an amazing feeling because I swear I could feel his cock through her pussy walls right against my cock. She was one of those women that could cum just by touching her clit and I swear I lost count how many times she came in the short 10-15 we fucked her. I couldn't hold out any longer and just thrust all the way into her, filling her hot pussy with my cum. I just stayed there for a minute, with her legs locked around me, feeling his continue thrusting in to her ass. He came about a minute or so later. What a fantastic experience it was for all of us..
 
Does she have that printed on a t-shirt?

If people love stuff they get it printed on t-shirts.

I'm going to make a shirt that says, "INSERT OBJECTS HERE" on both the front and back, and it'll have an arrow pointing down to the crotch area and the butt area.

I am going to be rich!
 
Dp with toys

I have dp with toys with my wife
She never said she didn't like it
She never said she did
But the moans and heavy breathing while working the toys
Let me know she probably did enjoy it
As well as the huge amounts of liquid that escaped her
 
I'm going to make a shirt that says, "INSERT OBJECTS HERE" on both the front and back, and it'll have an arrow pointing down to the crotch area and the butt area.

I am going to be rich!

I just patented that idea, it's mine now sucka.

Don't worry baby I'll be your sugardaddy and take care of you with all the millions I make. It will go hand in hand with this amazing guinea pig farming idea I've been mulling over recently.

I like to think of myself as an entrepreneur.
 
I just patented that idea, it's mine now sucka.

Don't worry baby I'll be your sugardaddy and take care of you with all the millions I make. It will go hand in hand with this amazing guinea pig farming idea I've been mulling over recently.

I like to think of myself as an entrepreneur.

You just did all the work, sucker. Now I get to sit back and live a life of leisure as your kept man? Yeah, I'll take that.
 
Back
Top