Betting On Boobs (Closed)

  • Thread starter Little_Red_Rose
  • Start date
L

Little_Red_Rose

Guest
KcgsWOC.jpg


Name: Juliana Smith
Age: 36
Height: 5'9"

--

"Las Vegas! I can't wait to hit the slots!"

That was Drew, my husband and the father of my son. He gave me that stupid grin that I had found charming, maybe eighteen years ago when we were in high school. I'm sorry if that comes out as harsh, but recently with all the fights that we've been having, I couldn't help but have these bitter thoughts. I still smiled back, although maybe a bit faintly...well, it wasn't as if he had noticed. Rudy, our eighteen year old son then smiled - thinking as if both Drew and I hadn't noticed that he got himself a fake id and planned to go to a night club or something. I for one didn't mind; Rudy was a young adult that never did anything adventurous so I hoped this would help him gain some bit of confidence.

As for me?

Oh right, I shouldn't just go on with this without introducing myself. So my name is Juliana Smith and I'm thirty six years old. I'm a simple, married woman; living in my suburban home back in New York. I'm what you would call a house wife; I didn't work mainly because I stayed at home to raise Rudy. Well...that wasn't completely honest. Part of the reason why I was so adamant of staying and raising my son (and believe me when I say that I would never admit this to anyone) was because of my body. You wouldn't believe the stares that I would get whenever I would set foot in a super market or anywhere public really; even with less than flattering clothes. You'd think that I would be proud of my fit body, especially after giving birth to my son, being 5'9" tall with long legs that wouldn't quit, a thin frame and a round bubble butt. But my breasts which honest to goddess, expanded like crazy months after I gave birth to my son, made me insecure to go outside or even let my husband touch me. Even now, my heart was racing as we made our way to the hotel.

Another thing made me super uncomfortable about this, and that was the gambling aspect of Las Vegas. I know, it's stupid right? Why would anyone want to go to Las Vegas to not gamble? Well, neither members of my little family knew this, but I was a hardcore gambler around the time I got together with Drew. I was...really addicted to it and pretty good at most games involving a wager. I gave it up maybe ten years ago when I would sneak out to bars without my husband knowing, getting some extra money through wagers. It wasn't until I nearly lost a big one that I learned my lesson.

That wager? Well, that's probably best for another time...

Anyway, so I headed to the hotel room to unpack while Drew and my son went off to do god knows what. Or at least, I was unpacking until I thought hey, why feel sorry for myself? I can go out...just to get a drink or something.

Before I knew it, I found myself heading to the bar, dressed in a pair of tight jeans, three inch heads and a long, thin stripped long sleeve over my body. I had my grey tank top underneath, showing just a tiny bit of cleavage from my massive 32M cup breasts. "White wine please." I asked the hotel bartender as I got out my credit card.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Jason had been working the slots for an hour or so. His dirty blond hair was slicked back, his blue eyes roaming the floor for something fun.

He thought he saw something from the corner of his eye

He stood up, his 6'2 frame was thick and wide. Broad shoulders wrapped in a simple black t short and jeans.

Then he saw her again. A pair of jeans over a cute little ass, but as she settled into the bar stool he caught a glimpse o an enormous chest. Just what he was after




"This seat taken" he asked as he took the seat next to her, not waiting for an answer
"Run and coke" he called to the bartender, sliding a bill onto he bar

"I need to loosen up before I hit the tables. Have you been here long, do you know what tables are hot?" He asked the gorgeous blond, making eye contact, and not letting his eyes roam. He would save the ogling for later.
 
I was interrupted in my thoughts, seeing some tall man sit next to me. He asked whether the next seat was taken, but I ignored him - not that it mattered, since he went ahead and sat down, ordering some drinks. I eyed him with the corner of my eyes and saw that he had a well built figure, stood with a sort of businessman posture. You know - rigid and professional, even if we were at some hotel bar. I waited for my drink, hearing him say:

"I need to loosen up before I hit the tables. Have you been here long, do you know what tables are hot?"

I chuckled before I turned to see him - I figured that I'd be at least polite, right? "Um...not sure, I'm not too big on gambling." I answered with a chuckle. "I'd just avoid the slot machines, those things are rigged."

The bartender then came with my white wine and his rum and coke. I sipped my drink, thinking that I'd finish and just go back upstairs, feeling pretty introverted right about now.
 
"You do realize your in Vegas" he told her with a grin

"Come
With me. I'll introduce you to the tables. You don't have to gamble
And I do, and you can keep me away from all the slots" he told her with a smile as he reached out a hand

"I'm Jason, come
Play with me" he said with a stupid little grin. Hoping to get her to come
 
"You do realize you're in Vegas?" he said with a grin, making me chuckle at my own thoughts. Yep, I was just thinking that as we got to the hotel, telling myself it was stupid to agree to come here, what with my thoughts on gambling and all. I sipped on my drink, eyeing him with my own blue eyes. "I know, but it's not like you have to gamble in Vegas right?" I answered back with my own grin.

"Come with me. I'll introduce you to the tables. You don't have to gamble
And I do, and you can keep me away from all the slots"
he said, extending his hand and continuing to pressure me "I'm Jason, come play with me"

I chuckled and I was about to tell him no...that is when I thought, what was the harm in a little bet right?

"Okay Jason, since you're just soooo eager to gamble your money away, let's make a bet! Guess the first letter of my name, and I'll go with you. If you lose though, you have to not even look at anything gambling relate here. Deal?" I said with a grin. I thought that I was so smart; because hey, there were 26 letters in the alphabet so he'd be likely to get it wrong.
 
"Whao. Onmean don't ferm me wrong. Your a beautiful woman I'd love to have come with me to the tables. But if I lose I have to be completely non gambler guy?" He said shocked

"That's an awful lot. What will we do instead? Go shopping or hit a spa? That seems like an awful one sided wager

"I'll tell you. I bet I get it right, if I do you have to come gambling with me. Every time I win you have to tell me a secret about you" he told her with a smile

""And if I lose I take you out and get you a new pair of shoes?" He told her

I thought her tits were soo big that he assumed a K kcup or J?

"J" he said assuming she had agreed to the terms. Not waiting for her to agree
 
I chuckled before I said "I don't know about that, I really don't want to gamble."

...

But did I? I don't know, maybe one game wouldn't hurt. In fact, despite my own beliefs, I found myself gambling with this stranger right now! I could stop whenever I wanted, seeing as I had no obligation to do anything with this Jason guy, if that was even his name. So...maybe it wasn't the worst idea in the world. Maybe, I just -

“J." he said simply.

He got it right?! How on earth...

I could have maybe lied, said my name was Fiona or something, but I was always a good sport. I don't know, it was a fault of mine. I chuckled, before I answered "I can't believe it. My name is Juliana! How did you even guess...?" turning around to face him in complete and utter disbelief. I sighed, before I said "Okay, where exactly do you want to go?"
 
"I'm just good. Everything about you says J to me. Sorry. Sometimes I'm just talented" he told her with a smile

Then he Reached out a hand and
Took hers, he pulled her from her
Chair gently

"I'm thinking craps" he loved the way people got excited
And jumped around. It was a lot more exciting then sitting at a table

"Definitely craps" he said as his eyes dipped to the soft cleavage exposed. Hopefully he could see her get a little worked up
 
A dice game huh? Well, I figured that we could play that, although I was a tiny bit curious over what the rules were. So, he took my hand and I let him - probably because I was a bit worried over fueling my past gambling addiction again. I eyed the crowded room, hoping to not spot my husband, nor my son. Thankfully, I was sure that they weren't here - especially at the table where people were eagerly throwing their dices.

My heart raced like crazy...

"So um...what exactly is the wager?"
I asked curiously.
 
He smiled at her, pulled out a wad of 100's and tossed it on the table. He got his chips, and put half the stack out. They handed him the dice and he offered them up to her

"Blow the dice and hope for a
7 or an 11

As he lifted the dice for her to blow he watched her liciois lips.

Then he rolled

And up
Came
7

The table
Went wild

"There's $400" for us
 
My question was answered by Jason, who placed a wad of $100 bills onto the table. I gasped, turning to see him in a panic. "Are you sure...? That's a real crazy bet - " I asked, watching in panic as the dealer took the money and handed over a lot of chips. He didn't seem based, instead taking the dice in his hands as he said:

"Blow the dice and hope for a 7 or an 11"

"This is so crazy!" I said, my heart pounding as I blew on his hands. I watched, my heart beating like crazy as he threw the dices, watching them roll and...

7.

"There's $400 for us" he said, as I jumped up and down a few times - not even noticing the slight bounce and jiggle my huge breasts gave, even in this bra and top on - before I said "Oh my god, I can't believe you actually won that!"

I even forgot about the whole telling him a secret wager he asked for earlier, when we were drinking.
 
He watched her bounce in excitement at the win, his eyes unable to look away from her full chest.

Her smile drew his eyes up though. It was a truly beautiful smile


"That is crazy" he said as he put a strong arm around her waist and pulled her close.

"Now you owe me a secret" he said as the dealer handed him the dice

"Or you can roll and go double or nothing on the secret. This is yours!" He said as he handed her 200! Of chips
 
I gasped softly, which must have been inaudible because of how loud everyone was, when Jason grabbed me by the waist and pulled me in close. His hand landed on a slight gap between my tight grey tank top and my jeans, his finger tips poking on the soft skin. "Now you owe me a secret" he said, making me chuckle right as the dealer came to hand over the chips.

"Or you can roll and go double or nothing on the secret. This is yours!" he said, handing me over some chips as I giggled with glee!

"Double or nothing? Geez, what kind of secret do you want to know?!"
I said with a laugh "But I'll take you up on that! So if I win, do I have to tell you, or...?"

Well, either way, I was happy to take the dice. I told myself that it would be just once and I wouldn't make it a habit this time. God knows that I didn't want to find myself in a similar situation as ten years ago...

I tossed the dice and then...

...

7!

"Oh my god!" I said, jumping up and down again, this time coming to Jason and hugging him tightly (with my chest pressing against his own!). "How is this even possible?!"
 
Her chest felt amazing. So amazong he forgot to breath as he le full chest pressed into him

"Well damn. There goes the secret" he said with a grin as he held her close, reveling in the feel of her

"You got the magic touch. Your my lucky charm"
He said with a grin only barely relenting when the dealer handed him the dice again

"3rd time is the charm" he said as he held the dice for her to blow, still holding her tight, only releasing her to toss the dice. And the letting go of her was the toughest part by far

"11"

"Holy shit" he cried as he turned to her and pulled her close again and he leaned down and kissed her


On the cheek

"Yeah let's go get another drink" he said as he let her go, and grabbed his chips

This was getting too good to be true
 
Oh goodness!

This gambling was getting too good to be true, with my heart racing and all. Seeing that 11 made me jump in joy - with a slight panic when Jason came in close and kissed me...on the cheek. Phew. All that excitement was getting to me, with my heart racing like crazy. So, when he said "Yeah let's go get another drink", I was happy to agree. We were off to the bar, when an idea crossed my mind. I didn't have to bring it up, but seeing as he shared some of his winnings, well...

"So hey, since you won again, I guess you get to get a secret out of me." I said with a grin.
 
"You do owe me a secret don't you" he told her with a grin as he slipped his arm around her waist again pulling her close

"How about you tell me your deepest darkest secret" he asked with a grin as he steered her towards a different bar. One back towards the VIP side

"Or maybe you just tell me why you're not a gambler, because girl you have got the touch!"
 
"Or maybe you just tell me why you're not a gambler, because girl you have got the touch!" he said, holding me tight and bringing me to an unfamiliar area. It was another bar, that's for sure, but this wasn't the one we were at. Wait, was this the VIP section? Just how successful was this stranger? Well, that was the least of my concerns; I felt as if I had to tell him what he wanted and I really didn't feel like going through all the details! Maybe just a bit would be enough, at least for now?

"Oh uh...it was mostly because of a bet I did ten years ago."
I said with a chuckle. "I mean er...a guy wanted to do some really dirty stuff and I nearly lost!"
 
They sidled up to the bar

"What!!!" He said shocked. Then he stepped behind her at the bar

"Let me get this little jacket of yours " he said as he lifted his hands to her shoulders

"You've gotta try their nachos though. They got the best nachos " he said as he nodded to the bartender

"You gotta give me more detail than that darling " he said as he waited for her to shrug out of the thin shirt, his eyes over her shoulder drinking in the robust line of cleavage his view gave him
 
I sort of just sat there, letting Jason take off my long sleeve. I shrugged it off, folding it neatly when he sat next to me, saying "You gotta give me more detail than that darling ". I chuckled, not evening noticing his eyes as some more cleavage showed, along with my bare arms and more of my tight grey top. It wasn't too revealing, but it was tight enough to hug all around my breasts and showcased their huge size.

"Well, I guess you'd have to win another game." I said with a chuckle. "Besides, it's a long story."
 
He chickled. Desperate to know more. Something like this he might be able to use

He ordered there drinks then smiled

"Here's a chip. Go ahead and flip it. I'm betting heads. If I win you get to tell me all about it while we have our drinks" he said with a grin

"If I lose I'll tell you about my job as a financial adviser. It's more boring than it sounds :)
 
Another bet? Again, I was too crazy about gambling, but maybe this could be my shot to not having to tell something so embarrassing...I thought about it, eyeing Jason and his friendly smile - although, even I could tell that there was something not so innocent about the way he was staring at me.

"Okay, deal. I hope you're ready to tell me all about being a financial advisor!" I said with a grin, taking the coin and flipping it. I watched it spin in midair until it landed and...

Heads.

"Unbelievable." I whispered to myself.
 
He smiled when head came up, and her whispered curse

"Well I have been Called that before" he said with a grin as he took a long drink, feeling the warmth in his stomach spread

"Alright let's hear all the details" he told her with a grin

"Details are the best"
 
"Well I have been Called that before" Jason said, being a bit flirty with me. I chuckled, reaching out for my drink as I took a sip. Maybe it wouldn't be the end of the world if I told him a bit? I then smiled and said "Oh, I'm sure you have." with another chuckle escaping my lips. He grinned, motioning me to continue...

"Alright let's hear all the details"

I sighed, placing my glass down for a moment before I started talking "Well, er...it was about ten years ago I guess. I was always the gambling type, enjoying the rush that betting gives you know? Anyway so I met this guy at a bar that I went to. He was a charming guy, although he kept trying to get a look down my shirts." laughing at the memory of that. I took the glass and took another shot, moving in closer to Jason so that no one could overhear us.

"Anyway, so our bets got a bit more intense each day. I got money out of it, but he started to get better. Then one day, I found myself ten thousand dollars in debt but he offered a way out. One bet and if I won, the debt was cleared. If I lost, I had to have sex with him once."

I sipped the drink again, motioning to the bartender to get me another.

"I lost. But I doubled or nothing right? He said sure, but if I lost again, it would be more much than once. And he started telling me what he was planning. He wanted cameras, recording and said that if I lost, then I would have to watch videos of me getting fucked by him, while getting fucked by him. I'd have to get fucked doggy style against a glass table, with a camera right underneath. In the shower, on his bed, on the floor...well, I guess he was trying to psyche me out. It worked for a while until I won the bet. He was pissed and I never saw him again."

I laughed, putting my drink down.

"Sorry, I guess I'm rambling."
 
He chuckled when she apologized for rambling

"No not at all. You are definitely not rambling " he said as he cleared his throat. His mind was racing with the imagery that she had just put in his head. Those would be fantastical ways to have her. He would give an arm and a leg to have won that bet!!

Well maybe he could. Maybe he could get her to make a similar wager, or at least something possibly close. The fact that she had actually agreed to a wager like that let him know she was someone who liked to take risks

"Well I'm glad for you that you got out of that situation ok" he said, then abruptly tilted his head back, and
Finished his entire drink in a few hefty gulps

"So you don't do table games at all? What about black jack or poker. You ever play those?" He asked as the image of her smashed up against a shower door filled his mind
 
I smiled, happy to see how attentive he was to my rambling earlier. Although, even though I'm (I suppose) a bit ditzy, I still noticed that look he gave me! I mean, I wasn't too surprised, the so-called dark secret of mine was pretty er...descriptive. Still, it didn't make me uncomfortable or anything, so it's not as if I was having a bad time.

"So you don't do table games at all? What about black jack or poker. You ever play those?"


I finished my drink, before replying "I have played those games before, if that's what you're asking me" with a slight grin to my face. "Blackjack was probably my favorite out of those! But like I said, I uh don't really play anymore."
 
Back
Top