Have you ever been drawn...

I am glad that some people get my sense of humor. Usually I just get bitched at LOL.

WHAT HELL!?:confused::mad:
Are you trying to be "FUNNY" again?
:rolleyes:

teehee
;)

obviously not really "bitching" at you.;) I hope it's obvious.

Last edited:
Oh no!

Get the St. Bernards!
WH is lost.

I sure hope she didn't go into that candy/gingerbread cottage!

never mind... I took a look. she saw a ...SQUIRREL!

Not "lost" so much as distracted, by "voices".;)

Another erotic drawing session...

One of my more intense experiences drawing a nude woman was many years ago...

(Wayne's World dissolve... diddidloo diddidloo diddiloo diddidloo diddiloo)​

I was at a trade show and several of my design department coworkers were there as well. I shared a hotel room with one male designer (about 25 years old). A female designer ( also about 25 years old) had another room (other coworkers were also at the hotel). After setting up the booth, we went to dinner. The male designer drank a bunch. All three of went back to the female designer's room to hang out. The male designer fell asleep on one of the beds.

As the woman and I talked, the conversation turned to life drawing. I am pretty sure it was her idea to model for me. I always had a sketch pad with me. She stripped and began posing on the other bed as I sat in a chair. The guy was completely out, I kept looking, he even was faced the other way, though he was a good friend of both of us and would have enjoyed drawing (at least).

She knew just how provocative her poses were. When she took a pose with her ass up and face down, I said that I needed a closer look. I came right up to her pussy and could see it glisten. She held very still, like a good model. The drawing pencils that I was using had coated and rounded back ends (where you might find an eraser on a standard #2) I turned a pencil around and gently slid it between her lips and drew (hee hee) it back out, bring a clear strand of her slippery fluid. I licked the end of the pencil. wow!

The session did end without actual sex. This was before I had had a vasectomy and though VERY tempted, I would not take that risk. Having the other guy there also kept me more ... "conservative"? than I might have been had we been alone. I woke the guy and we went back to our room.

I still have those drawings (and the pencils).

Last edited:
It was amusing (and arousing) for me...and her.
I hope someone else got a kick out of hearing about it.:D

I know that I am inspired, by reflecting on the past, to do some more life drawing.

I don't expect the highly charged sort, but I do miss drawing from life.

Another most excellent private figure drawing session was with another coworker. She is a mom and invited me to her house during lunch break and asked me to draw her. She stripped to her panties and took some lovely poses, which I rendered quickly in ink. mmmmmm... I still have those as well. :)

She had asked to have one of the drawings, but I wanted to scan them first, so I would have, at least a copy. I'm not quite sure what happened that I never gave her one...hmmm. She's still around. I think she enjoyed the excitement of modelling more than the desire to have a drawing...? Likely she would have to hide the drawing anyway.

I've drawn and painted nudes many times, it is almost always work and I get consumed by the visual details in the way a good cook zones in on the minutiae of flavours that should perfect a dish. Rarely does the erotic nature of a pose become reality or even a satisfying reality, but the few times it has are pretty memorable. I've been drawn by others a few times but frankly found it very boring, and slightly chilly ;)

I've drawn and painted nudes many times, it is almost always work and I get consumed by the visual details in the way a good cook zones in on the minutiae of flavours that should perfect a dish. Rarely does the erotic nature of a pose become reality or even a satisfying reality, but the few times it has are pretty memorable. I've been drawn by others a few times but frankly found it very boring, and slightly chilly ;)

Truly, it is MUCH more often non-erotic. On the other hand, I try be aware of the subject as a human being and the sensuous (even if not "erotic" or sexual) nature of that. I feel that by employing some empathy, one can — maybe — capture a bit of the boredom or chill (or whatever the model may be experiencing. The weight, the cramp, or the relaxation... Otherwise, may as well be drawing/painting a flower vase.:)

Truly, it is MUCH more often non-erotic. On the other hand, I try be aware of the subject as a human being and the sensuous (even if not "erotic" or sexual) nature of that. I feel that by employing some empathy, one can — maybe — capture a bit of the boredom or chill (or whatever the model may be experiencing. The weight, the cramp, or the relaxation... Otherwise, may as well be drawing/painting a flower vase.:)

Yep, but vases are easier lol

Once years ago, looked nothing like me! Either that or my mirror has been lying for years and I do look like Yoko Ono in a long wig:rolleyes:

Actually only Spenser from here sketched me from my first AV and then sent me his drawing. I still have it. Oh and he drew my eye from a pic I sent him. He's quite good :)

Once years ago, looked nothing like me! Either that or my mirror has been lying for years and I do look like Yoko Ono in a long wig:rolleyes:
Was that something that was paid for? Drawn/painted from life?
Did you know the artist's work or skill level prior?

Actually only Spenser from here sketched me from my first AV and then sent me his drawing. I still have it. Oh and he drew my eye from a pic I sent him. He's quite good :)

I'll have to check out Spenser's work is any posted here on LIT?
:(
attachment.php

Last edited:
Pondering this topic — I hope to carve out some time to go back into old sketchbooks and revisit and rework some life drawings.

It is not the same (drawing from a photo) as the intimacy of an in person drawing session.

One of my more intense experiences drawing a nude woman was many years ago...

(Wayne's World dissolve... diddidloo diddidloo diddiloo diddidloo diddiloo)​

I was at a trade show and several of my design department coworkers were there as well. I shared a hotel room with one male designer (about 25 years old). A female designer ( also about 25 years old) had another room (other coworkers were also at the hotel). After setting up the booth, we went to dinner. The male designer drank a bunch. All three of went back to the female designer's room to hang out. The male designer fell asleep on one of the beds.

As the woman and I talked, the conversation turned to life drawing. I am pretty sure it was her idea to model for me. I always had a sketch pad with me. She stripped and began posing on the other bed as I sat in a chair. The guy was completely out, I kept looking, he even was faced the other way, though he was a good friend of both of us and would have enjoyed drawing (at least).

She knew just how provocative her poses were. When she took a pose with her ass up and face down, I said that I needed a closer look. I came right up to her pussy and could see it glisten. She held very still, like a good model. The drawing pencils that I was using had coated and rounded back ends (where you might find an eraser on a standard #2) I turned a pencil around and gently slid it between her lips and drew (hee hee) it back out, bring a clear strand of her slippery fluid. I licked the end of the pencil. wow!

The session did end without actual sex. This was before I had had a vasectomy and though VERY tempted, I would not take that risk. Having the other guy there also kept me more ... "conservative"? than I might have been had we been alone. I woke the guy and we went back to our room.

I still have those drawings (and the pencils).
Fantastic story... and holy shit I can't imagine the will power you demonstrated that night.

Fantastic story... and holy shit I can't imagine the will power you demonstrated that night.

thanks. :) A very good memory.:D

An odd combination of circumstances I suppose, which could have easily changed.

You read the other story too?
Less "overtly" sexual and more mind fucking.:cool:

Last edited:
Back