PG Morning Check-In - Rebooted

Good morning . . . . take me for a walk :D

tumblr_p5v6usf2vh1ulkm9zo1_540.jpg

Good Morning Everybody we had a long Wknd. so this is actually Monday for me (us) ;)

Good Morning Everyone! I'm running a little late due to weird schedules here at the end of the school year....

Hope you all are having a great Tuesday!

Cuz Tuesday is the BEST day of the week. Monday is over and it's now 6 whole days away!

Morning everyone. :rose:
Well I've had a nasty night but used the ugliness to kick some ass today. The stupid woman in scheduling over at the ortho team once again refused the referral number on file and canceled my appointment today all in less then 24 hours. Took me 90 minutes but I got back an appointment 20 minutes earlier then the original and got a complaint filed on her with the insurance company. Over 2 years of this crap with her pulling the same crap. We (insurance company, PCP office and Me) are all less then amused and over this crap.

Does anyone do their jobs any more???

Good morning! Rough day yesterday. But I guess all those people who tell me I'm resilient are sort of right. Today will be a better day! Right? Right?

88129-Hump-Day-Yeah.jpg

Happy Hump Day Everyone!

Good morning! Rough day yesterday. But I guess all those people who tell me I'm resilient are sort of right. Today will be a better day! Right? Right?

Yes! Yes it will! Today will be better. Today will be a day that makes up for yesterday.

I know I'm more than a bit late as we're minutes from sliding into noon, but I hope everyone has had a good morning!

Good Morning Everybody hope the Weather is nice on your long Weekend -have "fun" ;):)

Good moaning to all.

Today is get down on the hands and knees then......plant the veggie garden.

Back