AUTHORS! Sign in HERE!

A not-so-friendly bump for any Author who missed this thread and/or hasn't added his story to the list.

I'm still hanging on to Bramblethorn's awesome stories. Midway through them, I found the inspiration to write a fresh start for my own concoction.

A snail's speed, but progress nonetheless.

A big thanks from me, BT. :)

So when's my turn? I read yours. Now you have to read mine. ;)

Homely? I prefer 'well-worn', 'antique' or 'vintage' as descriptive adjectives.

Sorry, Ogg Vintage could work for a man, but as a woman you are pretty homely.

When my wife jokes about my female pen name "Laura Lovecraft" she says "Laura, is a homely, heavily tattooed woman with a foul mouth and a bad attitude"

Sorry, Ogg Vintage could work for a man, but as a woman you are pretty homely.

When my wife jokes about my female pen name "Laura Lovecraft" she says "Laura, is a homely, heavily tattooed woman with a foul mouth and a bad attitude"

She forgot the smirk.

That's part of the attitude.

If I had a buck for every "How about I wipe that smirk off your face" I've gotten throughout my life I'd be retired.

I get the "What the fuck are you grinning about?" one myself.

With me, it's usually more like, "I didn't know you knew how to smile!" Apparently I scowl a lot during the school year. "Don't smile till Memorial Day" is the new "Don't smile till Christmas."

(And one of my computers is usually doing something to piss me off at any given moment.)

I get the "What the fuck are you grinning about?" one myself.

My response to that is always, "You're about to find out." and walk away.

99% of the time I am really only smirking at something I thought of and it had nothing to do with them, but I like making them look over their shoulder for awhile.

I've been told by the president of the company that I need to not sit there with "that look on your face" during meetings, especially with new clients.

Even when I'm hungover to buggery, like I was this morning, I usually look as fresh as a daisy. Was almost keeling over the other morning after a 12-hour 'Bow* sesh the day before, virtually no sleep, and the onset of fucking horrible hip and period pain. Apparently I looked 'quite fresh'. :confused:

*'Bow = Strongbow, a 4.5% cider widely sold in pubs here, which is responsible for 90% of my hangovers and is renowned for stripping tooth enamel and guts. I love and hate the stuff in equal pint pot measures.

You can click on my signature link to my stories. I don't have very many, and they are all pretty short, so if you need a palate cleanser, go for it. The Master and Maeve stories are, unsurprisingly, BDSM, as is Battle for Domination (superhero themed), and the rest are sci-fi, or horror. As I'm writing this I'm realizing that I have 4-6 stories (Mostly FAWC entries) that need to be polished and posted, to boost my story list. Better get on that before NaNo starts ...

Enjoy!

Even when I'm hungover to buggery, like I was this morning, I usually look as fresh as a daisy. Was almost keeling over the other morning after a 12-hour 'Bow* sesh the day before, virtually no sleep, and the onset of fucking horrible hip and period pain. Apparently I looked 'quite fresh'. :confused:

OTHER PERSON: You look really calm and happy today, what's your secret?
ME: Actually I'm in shock, one of my friends just got diagnosed with terminal brain cancer.
OP: Oh, well, you look calm...

Oh my gosh. I just clicked on my own link and realized how sparse my story list is! Two of the Master and Maeve stories are really just scenes, A Night Out is the one to read. The only two posted from what I think of as my horror/Dystopian stories are A Flower Blooms in the Dark, which is really a first chapter to a longer piece, and The Tank, which is pretty good, but no one gets it. It was my Halloween story from last year and I think it's the last story I posted.

I mean, granted I've been sick for a year, but what I think of as my best stories (Besides A Night Out and "Flower") are not posted"

The Soul Eaters
The House of Serenity
Mesmerized

Which are FAWC 3, 4 and 5. FAWC 2 is going to be my NaNo novel this year, and FAWC 1 is just a started story that needs to be finished. Plus the 3 or 4 other stories I've started and not finished. I've got to get back in the writing groove, people!

But really, A Night Out and A Flower Blooms in the Dark are the best on my list, I think.

Thanks for this thread, SB, I'm feeling suddenly motivated! Maybe I'll even finish my Halloween story for this year, which is FAWC 5, Mesmerized. Hmmm ... better get on it.

Another bump to remind any effin' Author to post the links to their stories. I'm currently sitting on a pile of stories, with 2 novels and 5 short stories as of today.

Kiss my ass, Bitches!

Got struck at BT's A stringed Instrument and I can't just seem to get the time to read the piece.

Till the next time this thread needs bumping,

Ciao!

Oh my gosh. I just clicked on my own link and realized how sparse my story list is! Two of the Master and Maeve stories are really just scenes, A Night Out is the one to read. The only two posted from what I think of as my horror/Dystopian stories are A Flower Blooms in the Dark, which is really a first chapter to a longer piece, and The Tank, which is pretty good, but no one gets it. It was my Halloween story from last year and I think it's the last story I posted.

I mean, granted I've been sick for a year, but what I think of as my best stories (Besides A Night Out and "Flower") are not posted"

The Soul Eaters
The House of Serenity
Mesmerized

Which are FAWC 3, 4 and 5. FAWC 2 is going to be my NaNo novel this year, and FAWC 1 is just a started story that needs to be finished. Plus the 3 or 4 other stories I've started and not finished. I've got to get back in the writing groove, people!

But really, A Night Out and A Flower Blooms in the Dark are the best on my list, I think.

Thanks for this thread, SB, I'm feeling suddenly motivated! Maybe I'll even finish my Halloween story for this year, which is FAWC 5, Mesmerized. Hmmm ... better get on it.

I hope you churned out a story for this Halloween. :D

I've been off the forums for a couple weeks, busy writing, and I'll likely be scarce around here for a while more, busy writing. More forum time means less writing time and I have too many projects to waste. Some of my most recent non-contest posts:

Story of My Fucking Life is a not-well-received experiment (LW)
Substitute Pussy is more LW hate-bait that will spawn varied follow-ups.
I Can't Hear You (if approved) will probably catch flack in LW too.
Like a Hole in the Head (brain-damage fetish) has aroused some ire.

All the above are 'challenging' not 'pandering' stories. I'm working on more hot pandering strokers, too, like my contest entries (Hallowe'en entries are linked in my .sig.) My Winter Contest entries will be lots of fun. Many fuckfests. Yowzah!

I ended the sweet initial LEFT BEHIND series 01, 02, 03 (Mature) but a follow-up is imminent.

I'm still in the queue right? from way back. I'm still on the lookout for your opinion on Lucid Ending.

I've been off the forums for a couple weeks, busy writing, and I'll likely be scarce around here for a while more, busy writing. More forum time means less writing time and I have too many projects to waste. Some of my most recent non-contest posts:

Story of My Fucking Life is a not-well-received experiment (LW)
Substitute Pussy is more LW hate-bait that will spawn varied follow-ups.
I Can't Hear You (if approved) will probably catch flack in LW too.
Like a Hole in the Head (brain-damage fetish) has aroused some ire.

All the above are 'challenging' not 'pandering' stories. I'm working on more hot pandering strokers, too, like my contest entries (Hallowe'en entries are linked in my .sig.) My Winter Contest entries will be lots of fun. Many fuckfests. Yowzah!

I ended the sweet initial LEFT BEHIND series 01, 02, 03 (Mature) but a follow-up is imminent.

Wow....that's an effing lot of stories. Thanks!

I'm still in the queue right? from way back. I'm still on the lookout for your opinion on Lucid Ending.

Me?

I've already read that and posted my opinion somewhere in this thread. I didn't think you were asking for opinions, so all I've left is a small, generous praise and 5*.

This is my first post here on the forum - Hi everybody.

I started writing and posting stories back in May and folks seem to like them. Here's a link:
http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=907830&page=submissions

A Handyman's Memoir is where I started. I should really go back through the early chapters and fix them up a bit, but that would take time out from churning out the new ones, and that's so much more fun. Many of the chapters are only a page or two long so it's not as daunting a read as it seems, and being a memoir each chapter is really of a story of its own, although there is a cumulative effect of character development and getting to know people.

I've got half-a-dozen other stories posted, all of which I'm quite fond of, and three or four ready to post one of these days.

Back