30 in 30 Companion Thread

Good job, Mer...I liked your finisher.

I think I'm going to wait until June before beginning a new one, feel like joining me?;)

:cool:

Good job, Mer...I liked your finisher.

I think I'm going to wait until June before beginning a new one, feel like joining me?;)

Masochist, are we?? ;)

June is far enough away that my common sense may just be outvoted. The only thing is I'll be trying to post a story for the Nude Day contest that has a deadline in June, and that my be too much. But let's see.

I do think that having several poets doing it together is much easier - inspiring and playing off each other off and on. I enjoyed that, thank you!

Congrats on finishing the 30/30 Mer! Love the poem: it's an acrostic, yes?

And of course, your prize (just think of the forum like a box of crackerjack lol)~

poet_3_cm_round_badge-r646702cbcafe4999882758af0b45eaca_x7j12_8byvr_324.jpg

Congrats on finishing the 30/30 Mer! Love the poem: it's an acrostic, yes?

And of course, your prize (just think of the forum like a box of crackerjack lol)~

poet_3_cm_round_badge-r646702cbcafe4999882758af0b45eaca_x7j12_8byvr_324.jpg

It is an acrostic. :rose:

And wow - a badge! Thank you! :nana::nana:

(I hope this means yay! and cool!, cause that's how I'm using it.)

Dearest Remec,

Don't break down, buddy! I'm working up the fortitude to join in. I need a theme! And maybe we can convince a few others to take up the challenge. :cattail:

Don't think of it as a missed line, think of it as a typo. Who hasn't made a typo when spelling something, right? ;):rolleyes:

Dearest Remec,

Don't break down, buddy! I'm working up the fortitude to join in. I need a theme! And maybe we can convince a few others to take up the challenge. :cattail:

good themes, missed lines, typos, and opportunities :D

Dearest Remec,

Looks like more are picking it up...and a theme would be good. Have anything in mind, yet?

Looks like more are picking it up...and a theme would be good. Have anything in mind, yet?

LOL! I don't even have an idea for a poem yet today! You have any theme ideas? :cool:

Calli! Great to see you in the killer thread. Got theme? :D

P'tor, I am ever a masochist for poems....

Words seem to be dancing a quadrille over on that 30/30 thread. The whirling and stomping are infectious.

Calli! Great to see you in the killer thread. Got theme? :D

Thanks. :)

I have no theme. Unless trying to force myself to put some words together is a theme. This one will be as haphazard for me as the others.

Thanks. :)

I have no theme. Unless trying to force myself to put some words together is a theme. This one will be as haphazard for me as the others.

Truth to tell a theme does not necessarily make the effort less haphazard (at least in my experience). :eek:

.. no theme makes some nice surprises, liked todays

Thanks Harry. :)

I don't like the ending: I feel like it could be better. (And I won't be writing about writing for another 28 days. That theme falls flat fast.) :cool:

I saw Apollo astronaut Jim Lovell (sp?) speak at a teachers' convention many years ago, so I may yet have a spaceship captain poem in me lol.

Do join! If you start today, you can write a masochism poem too! :D

I would have loved to join, but can't - I have too little time, unfortunately, and you all set the bar very high! I don't want to be a masochist caught with my pants down... but I am reading and watching from the sidelines.

I would have loved to join, but can't - I have too little time, unfortunately, and you all set the bar very high! I don't want to be a masochist caught with my pants down... but I am reading and watching from the sidelines.

I understand. I begin these journeys with reticence and some resignation. It's always a bumpy ride lol.

Back