Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enigmatic don't ya think.

Ok I was just seeing if I could do it, plus it summed up the state of this board yesterday, a whole fat lot of nothing going on. ;)

Revluc said:
It looked like a question mark to me, however, my eyes aren't what they use to be. :D

Well I've finally got my new glasses...the world is much clearer now ...and yes that is definitely a question mark.

blurting....

Just found out today that one of my two upcoming grandchildren is going to be a girl. woo hoo! that will be two granddaughters. :nana: Need to wait a bit to hear what the third one will be. Any bets on a boy?

wicked woman said:
Well I've finally got my new glasses...the world is much clearer now ...and yes that is definitely a question mark.

blurting....

Just found out today that one of my two upcoming grandchildren is going to be a girl. woo hoo! that will be two granddaughters. :nana: Need to wait a bit to hear what the third one will be. Any bets on a boy?

That is excellent news! :rose: :nana:

bobsgirl said:
pq! Where have you been? :nana:
Oh you know, here, there, running over dead kangaroos, ripping out fuel lines, sleeping (not really) across the front seat of the van waiting for my nephew to show up with tools that sort of thing.

quoll said:
Oh you know, here, there, running over dead kangaroos, ripping out fuel lines, sleeping (not really) across the front seat of the van waiting for my nephew to show up with tools that sort of thing.

Ah, just your average day in paradise. ;)

You ran over a dead kangaroo? They are pretty small--i can see how you might miss it. ;)

*runs out before I get it good*

bobsgirl said:
Ah, just your average day in paradise. ;)

You ran over a dead kangaroo? They are pretty small--i can see how you might miss it. ;)

*runs out before I get it good*

Yeah they are cute little buggers, we call them grasshoppers.

Type: Mammal
Diet: Herbivore
Average lifespan in the wild: 8 to 10 years
Size: up to 7 ft. (2.1 m)
Weight: up to 120 lbs (54 kg)
Group name: Mob
Did you know? A gray kangaroo can hop along at speeds of over 35 miles (56 kilometers) an hour.

Last edited:
quoll said:
Yeah they are cute little buggers, we call them grasshoppers.

Hmmm. They do look similar, don't they?

kang25E.gif

hopper.jpg

quoll said:
Sorry, the page you requested is not available.
639.jpg

alright, now I'm really confused. The first time I quoted you it was a picture of a grasshopper.

Are you trying to make me crazy? (It won't take much, believe me)

*cries*

bobsgirl said:
alright, now I'm really confused. The first time I quoted you it was a picture of a grasshopper.

Are you trying to make me crazy? (It won't take much, believe me)

*cries*
I mucked up and copied your url and not mine, then I changed it, so you are no crazier than usual. :D

Last edited:
I never saw the grasshopper. :confused:

Oh great now you've got me doing it.

*okies* ^L^

OMG, Elvis singing Frank Sinatra tunes?! I think I've died and gone to heaven... "Witchcraft"

*swoon*

bobsgirl said:
I feel like the Tin Man today. I need to have my chassis lubed.
I know you meant that as not a good thing, but baby that is hawt.

or

I feel like the Tin Man today. I'll get him for you.

Attachments

• tinman1.jpg
    tinman1.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 55
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back