GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night_Jasmine said:
Hi all....

Got a few moments before going into another 3 hours of work. Tired...

Hope everyone is doing well. Lezli, we'll hope to see you soon. Annie, congrats dear. I'm so happy for you.

*huggles Gia*

Welcome LL.

Mark, how are you?

Hiya Jas, am doing very well thanks, are you still feeling fatigued?

Louise_Loves said:
This is my first post here. I'm a bit lost as to what to say.

Peace and love.

LL
Welcome to the thread, LL... you did just great! Now we know you're here! :D
Night_Jasmine said:
Hi all....

Got a few moments before going into another 3 hours of work. Tired...

Annie, congrats dear. I'm so happy for you.
Hey Jas! hope you are taking gentle care of yourself! :kiss:

Thank you, Darlin' I am truly joyful!!!

Hello Muffin! *bite* Howdy, Gi! *lick* hehehehehe

Anniejustagirl said:
Welcome to the thread, LL... you did just great! Now we know you're here! :D

Hey Jas! hope you are taking gentle care of yourself! :kiss:

Thank you, Darlin' I am truly joyful!!!

Hello Muffin! *bite* Howdy, Gi! *lick* hehehehehe

Now who told you I like a bite now and again? :p

*hugs Mark and Annie*

I'm a little better rested but still needing a canoe or something. More rain up until Monday at least. Off the rest of the day today, thanks to the long weekend earlier, people took advantage and went on vacation. That makes call volumes very low, so they let some of us off for the rest of the day.

Night_Jasmine said:
*hugs Mark and Annie*

I'm a little better rested but still needing a canoe or something. More rain up until Monday at least. Off the rest of the day today, thanks to the long weekend earlier, people took advantage and went on vacation. That makes call volumes very low, so they let some of us off for the rest of the day.

Hi NJ :)

mood = good, listening to good old 80´s(ish) Danish music, back then the music was fucking great in Denmark too :)

other than that, then I am thinking of those I care for :)

Night_Jasmine said:
*hugs Mark and Annie*

i have an inflatible two-person rowboat you can borrow... doesn't take up much space til ya need it! ;)

How have you been feeling Sweetie? any more energy?

Last edited:
Anniejustagirl said:
This place has an Amazing echo when it's empty... and plenty of room in the hot tub.

Annie! :kiss: it is a big hot tub, I bet you did not see me , *smile* I am skulking around. *putting my snorkle away* Hi everybody! :heart: :heart:
Jasmine *warm hugs * :heart:
Misty honey, some loving to you :kiss: :rose:

Trying figure everything out with my diet, I am a little confused trying to trade off this and that, I have no clue as to the glycemic index, Now I am getting educated in that there are good carbs that I can eat....actually carbs compose the bulk of a diabetics diet.... Sigh! But not the ones I am fond of.

Being bad, joined QVC got myself some mini 14K hoops that I can wear to work.

Gi_Venus said:
Annie! :kiss: it is a big hot tub, I bet you did not see me , *smile* I am skulking around. *putting my snorkle away*

Trying figure everything out with my diet,
Was wondering what might be tickling my toes, but was too content to look. :devil:

I have quite a few diabetic cookbooks. Not diabetic myself, but they are so healthy and getting more flavorful all the time. Good luck with all the input!

Mood: good, yet ready for work to be done
Undies: shades of blue
Listening to: Italian cooking show

P's sis and niece are in town for part of the day. We'll do some junking when i get off work. They're already hitting the spots up north. Treasure hunting is always fun in my book. It's the only kind of shopping that P will participate in. I've gotten 'better' about shopping... depending on what we're looking for. You can't get me out of a hardware or home improvement store easily. *grin*

Wonder if we'll hit 100 this weekend? I'm loving it, P is Not. *eg* I think i will have to spend some time helping her to appreciate extreme heat. :p

Hope everyone has a fantabulous weekend!

mark197205 said:
Now who told you I like a bite now and again? :p

I did! :devil:

just popping in to say hi but have almost been busted twice, son two is on security and has reported a quiet night, one mouthful more of beer for me, then bedtime......an early night...

miss you all,

off to a jewish wedding tomorrow.....she is marrying a Ukranian fellow......should be interesting..... I think....

god I need a day off, I love C, but half her family is in town for the wedding so I don't usually find that much of a break...they are all very friendly....but so LOUD...and last minute so everything is always a panic.....
and we have been guarenteed that next to a ukranian marrying a jewish girl, C and I will be the second biggest freak show of the day....sigh....somehow, I guess we just won't be very out tomorrow.....they have C pretty stressed even though they say they accept us.....

ooops, outta beer, so I guess it is bedtime, C is in the city tonight so the bed is big and empty.....another sigh...

later taters :)

playwithlezli said:
I did! :devil:

just popping in to say hi but have almost been busted twice, son two is on security and has reported a quiet night, one mouthful more of beer for me, then bedtime......an early night...

miss you all,

off to a jewish wedding tomorrow.....she is marrying a Ukranian fellow......should be interesting..... I think....

god I need a day off, I love C, but half her family is in town for the wedding so I don't usually find that much of a break...they are all very friendly....but so LOUD...and last minute so everything is always a panic.....
and we have been guarenteed that next to a ukranian marrying a jewish girl, C and I will be the second biggest freak show of the day....sigh....somehow, I guess we just won't be very out tomorrow.....they have C pretty stressed even though they say they accept us.....

ooops, outta beer, so I guess it is bedtime, C is in the city tonight so the bed is big and empty.....another sigh...

later taters :)

I might have known it'd be you! :p

Hope you dont get busted anytime soon... :kiss:

curiouslez84 said:
Good morning, fellow lezzies. :) Oh, and hello to the boys, too. :rolleyes:

Hiya curious and welcome to the Vibe, dont mind me, I'm just the resident straight boy. :)

curiouslez84 said:
Eew...boys...

((...okay, that SO sounded fifth-grade-ish. XD ))

LOL, were not that bad really, well some of us are, but you can be rest assured I have my honorary lesbian accreditation. ;)

curiouslez84 said:
Uh...I don't even wanna think about what that might mean. LOL But anyway, good morning. :)

LOL, it means I'm accepted by the great people around here as one of their own, a male equivalent of a fag-hag I spose, theres just no term for it, there was quite a discussion here about what they would call me... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back