NASCAR....How bad have you got it?

That was an ass moment for brad k...but think Kurt brings it on himself...both he and his brother are asshats....had it been a different driver I'm not sure Brad would have been so pissed.

I agree... and I think Kyle is the biggest pussy ass bitch on the circuit..he's Kats favorite driver tho!!! :D:D:D

I think Brad is feelin the pressure of a couple not so good races the last few weeks.

It's hard to believe it was a year ago my dad and I were at this race.. and how much has changed since then..

I had forgotten that. Hugs sweetie.

That was an ass moment for brad k...but think Kurt brings it on himself...both he and his brother are asshats....had it been a different driver I'm not sure Brad would have been so pissed.

Yes they are, but Kurt is getting better. Kyle is just an ass.

I agree... and I think Kyle is the biggest pussy ass bitch on the circuit..he's Kats favorite driver tho!!! :D:D:D

I think Brad is feelin the pressure of a couple not so good races the last few weeks.

If Kyle took out Jimmie, neither of us would be sad!!! :p

Carl needs to go out and hit the pace car... Then he'd be perfect!!!

If Kyle took out Jimmie, neither of us would be sad!!! :p

Carl needs to go out and hit the pace car... Then he'd be perfect!!!

FUCK YES!!!! Way to go Kurt beating jimmie muthafukkin johnson and no toyoto in winners circle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooooooooooooooooooooooot!

Decent race today... had some weird things happen. Good to see Ford in victory lane...good to see JMFJ struggle alllllllll wonderful day long thanks to Junior fukkin up...and no toyoto in the winners circle. Can't ask for much more than that..

I'm callin bullsheeit on that last caution..

A decent All Star race last night... they're getting a lot of speed out of this new generation of cars. Good to see a Chebby in victory lane, and no jimmie in it.

Kyle Busch is easily the biggest douche in NASCAR. He freakin wrecks and blames Bowyer.. I'd love to punch him in his douchey face. I'm sure Kat would love to help me. :)

A decent All Star race last night... they're getting a lot of speed out of this new generation of cars. Good to see a Chebby in victory lane, and no jimmie in it.

Kyle Busch is easily the biggest douche in NASCAR. He freakin wrecks and blames Bowyer.. I'd love to punch him in his douchey face. I'm sure Kat would love to help me. :)

I'm sure the neighbors heard the "fuck yeah!" When he wrecked last night. Of course he blamed Boyer, heaven forbid he do anything wrong. He really is a douche nozzle.

I enjoyed the racing last night too. Was of course pulling for Harvick, but wasn't unhappy with the winner!!

Tony Stewart

I think someone else started a thread for Smoke, but since this is the original NASCAR thread, it will be a good time to bring it back to the top. I was listening to a regular afternoon talk show today, and they had their daily question of the day. They were asking if people thought Smoke would eventually face charges for "accidentally" hitting and killing the local racer, Keven Ward. 80% thought No !! Myself, I'll wait until I hear if Smoke had a 2 way radio in his car, and what was said during that 1st lap under caution.
The fact that he revved his motor while going by Ward, could come back to haunt him. Rev your engine, like Smoke did when he got beside Ward, could have caused his rear tires to slide to the right, taking the kid out. I really hope that Smoke didn't slide his car, just to let the kid know who was in charge.

PS: Race Hub is reporting that the sprint cars do not have 2 way radios, between drivers and their pits. I have a feeling that if the authorities do not press charges against Smoke, the Ward family will, in the form of a civil suit. Time will tell. I have a feeling that NASCAR will no longer look the other way when drivers get out of their cars, and walk on the track to let a fellow racer know they aren't happy with them.

I think someone else started a thread for Smoke, but since this is the original NASCAR thread, it will be a good time to bring it back to the top. I was listening to a regular afternoon talk show today, and they had their daily question of the day. They were asking if people thought Smoke would eventually face charges for "accidentally" hitting and killing the local racer, Keven Ward. 80% thought No !! Myself, I'll wait until I hear if Smoke had a 2 way radio in his car, and what was said during that 1st lap under caution.
The fact that he revved his motor while going by Ward, could come back to haunt him. Rev your engine, like Smoke did when he got beside Ward, could have caused his rear tires to slide to the right, taking the kid out. I really hope that Smoke didn't slide his car, just to let the kid know who was in charge.

PS: Race Hub is reporting that the sprint cars do not have 2 way radios, between drivers and their pits. I have a feeling that if the authorities do not press charges against Smoke, the Ward family will, in the form of a civil suit. Time will tell. I have a feeling that NASCAR will no longer look the other way when drivers get out of their cars, and walk on the track to let a fellow racer know they aren't happy with them.

I personally hope they take Stewart out. He's threatened to run the kid over before. He's a big cry baby that is full of terrible sportsmanship!! Hopefully now they will give him more than a slap on the wrist!! It's just sad the other driver had to die because of it.

It's a terrible tragedy that this happened. There are only maybe four people who know what went on right then. Tony, Kevin Ward, and maybe the next two drivers behind Tony as they passed Ward's car under yellow. The 45 car had to swerve to avoid Ward and Tony hit him. I'm reserving judgement until I hear the details of what the other drivers saw.

Tony Stewart cleared; prosecutor says Kevin Ward under influence of marijuana

The Associated Press
Updated: September 24, 2014 at 03:25 PM

CANANDAIGUA, N.Y. — A grand jury has decided against charging NASCAR star Tony Stewart in the August death of another driver at a sprint car race in upstate New York.

The decision was announced Wednesday, nearly seven weeks after Stewart's car struck and killed Kevin Ward Jr. at a dirt-track race on Aug. 9 in Canandaigua (can-uhn-DAY'-gwah). District Attorney Michael Tantillo also said Ward was under the influence of marijuana that night “enough to impair judgment.”

Ward had climbed from his car after it had spun while racing alongside Stewart. The 20-year-old walked down the track, waving his arms in an apparent attempt to confront the three-time NASCAR champion.

The front of Stewart's car appeared to clear Ward, but Ward was struck by the right rear tire. He died of blunt force trauma.

http://tbo.com/sports/auto-racing/t...n-ward-under-influence-of-marijuana-20140924/

Tony Stewart cleared; prosecutor says Kevin Ward under influence of marijuana

The Associated Press
Updated: September 24, 2014 at 03:25 PM

CANANDAIGUA, N.Y. — A grand jury has decided against charging NASCAR star Tony Stewart in the August death of another driver at a sprint car race in upstate New York.

The decision was announced Wednesday, nearly seven weeks after Stewart's car struck and killed Kevin Ward Jr. at a dirt-track race on Aug. 9 in Canandaigua (can-uhn-DAY'-gwah). District Attorney Michael Tantillo also said Ward was under the influence of marijuana that night “enough to impair judgment.”

Ward had climbed from his car after it had spun while racing alongside Stewart. The 20-year-old walked down the track, waving his arms in an apparent attempt to confront the three-time NASCAR champion.

The front of Stewart's car appeared to clear Ward, but Ward was struck by the right rear tire. He died of blunt force trauma.

http://tbo.com/sports/auto-racing/t...n-ward-under-influence-of-marijuana-20140924/

Personally, I'm really glad he was cleared. I think the burden of proving intent was just too great. Tony isn't necessarily a winner in this tho, he'll have to live with it the rest of his life. I do wonder how it will affect him as a driver.

Personally, I'm really glad he was cleared. I think the burden of proving intent was just too great. Tony isn't necessarily a winner in this tho, he'll have to live with it the rest of his life. I do wonder how it will affect him as a driver.

I think you are right. There was no winner in this who thing.
It's bound to effect everyone somehow who was connected to it.
Well beyond the drivers & teams. The people who saw it live I'm sure were effected too.
The fact the kid had pot in his system means his family won't be able to do a civil case after Tony.

How was your summer Mr. Cow Slinger??? :rose:

I'm still not 100% sure that Smoke is all broken up as he might appear. Does anyone else remember what he said after the accident. It was something like "Business as usual, I'm still racing this weekend" I know those words aren't exact, but they are close. By morning, someone on his team had straightened him out, and he did not race for a few weeks. I'm not saying he hasn't been effected, but for the rest of his life ???????

WOOOT!!! WTG HARVICK!!!!!!

fuck that toyoto and jimmie muthafukkin johnson!! woot!

That's my boy!!!!

Way to go HARVICK!!! OMG what a race!!

I cried through the last lap and screamed and yelled!! He has ties to our family. He used to "borrow" my great uncle's tools to work on his cars back when he raced Mesa Marin in Bakersfield. I met him years ago when he was my aunt's handyman (or teenager!!)! So great to see him finally win his championship!

Last edited:
Back