Hot Mamma.

lovely body. her hair and face look cute, too.

Just here show off my wife and to show her that most men would most still find her post pregnancy body attractive.
I love the way she looks. She has a few stretch marks that she is really self conscious about.
The more positive feedback the better, i could probably convince her to take more shots and with our actual camera instead of her Iphone. ;)

This may sound cheesy....but bringing life into the world....best job ever...
As a mama of three ,these little changes we focus on...they're our badges of honour for doing the hardest thing ever.
Flaunt It;)

Very sexy looking wife. Hope she sees all of these comments and continues to share more with us and that our comments get you more in the bedroom, or any other room you get to do it in

This may sound cheesy....but bringing life into the world....best job ever...
As a mama of three ,these little changes we focus on...they're our badges of honour for doing the hardest thing ever.
Flaunt It;)

From a dad and husband, I agree. My wifes body has changed and it drives me crazy with lust each and every day, she just does not find it as sexy as I do

She's soooo hot. I love post pregnant women. It doesn't get hotter. I hope you are enjoying the benefits of her milky tits if you know what I mean :)

Thanks for all the great feedback guys! She has loved it. Thursday or Friday we should have some new pictures up for all of you to enjoy! We appreciate all the messages and posts :)

Well, we decided to throw up a few of the pre-pregnancy photos to get you guys by till Friay ;). These are obviously from a time when flip camera phones were all the rage so the quality may not be the best. Anyways, enjoy the photos!

Also, if anyone has requests for a certain pose, B&W, etc just message us or post about it. If we dig it we will definitely give it a shot. :)

Attachments

• Pre-Pregnancy 1.jpg
    Pre-Pregnancy 1.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 2,106
  • Pre-Pregnancy 2.jpg
    Pre-Pregnancy 2.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 1,833
  • Pre-Pregnancy 3.jpg
    Pre-Pregnancy 3.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 1,958
  • Pre-Pregnancy 4.jpg
    Pre-Pregnancy 4.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 2,365
Damn, fantastic pictures! Very hot, both the current set and the older pics. Gorgeous. :)

Just here show off my wife and to show her that most men would most still find her post pregnancy body attractive.
I love the way she looks. She has a few stretch marks that she is really self conscious about.
The more positive feedback the better, i could probably convince her to take more shots and with our actual camera instead of her Iphone. ;)

Very sexy body. Looks wonderful to me.

Well, we decided to throw up a few of the pre-pregnancy photos to get you guys by till Friay ;). These are obviously from a time when flip camera phones were all the rage so the quality may not be the best. Anyways, enjoy the photos!

Also, if anyone has requests for a certain pose, B&W, etc just message us or post about it. If we dig it we will definitely give it a shot. :)

Lovely and seeing her then as well as now, I'd say I can't see much difference. She was gorgeous then and is still gorgeous now.

Darling...you are incredible...and those aren't stretch marks those are tiger stripes...you earned those and you are one sexy fucking beast!!!

My oh my oh myyyyyyyy :devil:

Very pretty lady.

Some wonderful suckable nipples' hot milf indeed :D

Last edited:

WOW. Hot wife. Sexy. Greate body. :heart:

Back