Who do you wanna fuck right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hallowed Eve said:
With all due respect to a sister sub, I wanna fuck SEVERUSMAX. :D :eek:

Don't worry. I'm in an open relationship. My girl doesn't mind the desire, or even the doing. She just wants to know. LOL. I definitely have wanted to fuck you on several occasions.

Hallowed Eve said:
Mmmmm...

*slowly reaching closer and closer to Capt's heinie-hole* :D
oooh, fun ;) Maybe a teasing tongue, too? :cool:

I promise to return the favour, go the growl til my face goes numb :)

Capt

Kill Bill is on TV, and it reminds me: Julie Dreyfus!

Don't get me wrong, Uma Thurman is hot, and I wouldn't kick Chiaki Kuriyama or Lucy Liu out of bed, but something about Julie Dreyfus in that movie, even if it is a small part.

SEVERUSMAX said:
Don't worry. I'm in an open relationship. My girl doesn't mind the desire, or even the doing. She just wants to know. LOL. I definitely have wanted to fuck you on several occasions.

*perk* lol

Hallowed Eve said:
Surely, this is a surprise not? ;) And you know you love it :p

Mmmm, sci-fi hottie Grace Park... I just LOVE that ass in this pic, current computer desktop :)

Capt

Grace_Park_Wallpaper_05.jpg

TheCaptain said:
Surely, this is a surprise not? ;) And you know you love it :p

Mmmm, sci-fi hottie Grace Park... I just LOVE that ass in this pic, current computer desktop :)

Capt

Heh, makes sense that your computer desktop would be of a girl who plays an android! :D

Me being the weirdo that I am, I prefer her in her Colonial uniform. :rolleyes:

pretty much the whole Black Dahlia Cast. . .

but for now just:

Josh Hartnett, Hilary Swank, Scarlett Johansson, and Mia Kirshner--in any order or combination.

Saucyminx said:
but for now just:

Josh Hartnett, Hilary Swank, Scarlett Johansson, and Mia Kirshner--in any order or combination.

what, no Aaron Eckhart?

Hallowed Eve said:
I AM shocked! :eek: I thought my baby brother was an innocent little boy! :D
Well everyone has their little kinks :) But I don't go near shemales, thanks very much! :eek: :p

Capt

Too many to list...

I knew I was bisexual after watching Jason Priestley and Luke Perry on 90210 when I was like 8. I would totally like to fuck Jason still, Luke now looks like he's a crack whore now.

Julianne Moore, Hugh Jackman, Emily Mortimer, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Julian McMahon, Robert Downey Jr, Taye Diggs, Sarah Silverman

If I had to pick one person to fuck though for the rest of my life, it would be Parker Posey. She can do ANYTHING that she wanted to me.

It would be my ultimate fantasy though to fuck everyone I listed at the same time, except for Luke Perry, because of the crack whore thing.

TheCaptain said:
Well everyone has their little kinks :) But I don't go near shemales, thanks very much! :eek: :p

Capt

what if you could have the she without touching the male?

sirhugs said:
what if you could have the she without touching the male?
It could work... but walking on egg-shells a little there, methinks :)

Back to the bevvy of beauties I'd like to bone - current desire of the hour goes to Evangeline Lilly. Real sexy-mystique about her which I really love... and I've come to pick up on the syndicated runs of Lost to an obsessive degree, too ;)

Capt

Evangeline_Lilly_Wallpaper_10.jpg

Don't suppose I've mentioned my new supervisor yet... she came to work yesterday in leather boots, a skirt, and a low-cut blouse. Yaow. :D

Texguy84 said:
Don't suppose I've mentioned my new supervisor yet... she came to work yesterday in leather boots, a skirt, and a low-cut blouse. Yaow. :D

That reminds me of a former supervisor named Angelica. She was one hot Latina. She was full-figured, had swarthy, sultry skin that you could just imagine touching and tasting, had a great looking ass and breasts, and had long, way dark hair. Very much a lovely import from Mexico (assuming that she wasn't born here, of course). Too bad she was my boss.... :D

SEVERUSMAX said:
That reminds me of a former supervisor named Angelica. She was one hot Latina. She was full-figured, had swarthy, sultry skin that you could just imagine touching and tasting, had a great looking ass and breasts, and had long, way dark hair. Very much a lovely import from Mexico (assuming that she wasn't born here, of course). Too bad she was my boss.... :D

wouldn't there be a special frisson to making a female boss submit?

sirhugs said:
wouldn't there be a special frisson to making a female boss submit?

Naturally. Too bad I never took the chance. LOL. She never gave me any hint that she was interested. Damn. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back