technology causes disagreements

Senna Jawa

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 13, 2002
Posts
3,272
--


technology causes disagreements


i disrobed her
_ _ you got Internet butt
_ _ other people have such skin
_ _ on their elbows


it's not true_ she said

afterwards i mentioned
_ _ we slide less
_ _ between the sheets


it's not true_ she said

while her convexities felt good
under my palm






wh,
2015-02-18
 
"it's not true" seems to me to be the key phrase. Denying undeniable truths.
 
"it's not true" seems to me to be the key phrase. Denying undeniable truths.
Thank you, pelegrino, for your comment.

"Key phrase" sound serious, and my poem is light, real light. Nevertheless, pelegrino, you're right, perfect intuition. This phrase ties everything together--the girl's character, the nature of their relation...

In 1981 I befriended a guy who couldn't read/write but was a character. Not long before our first meeting he left a prison, and not long after we parted he was imprisoned again. In between he shared with me a piece of wisdom. Not that I ever needed it but it still opened my naive eyes: if police questions you, deny everything regardless of how well the facts are known. Deny, period. And this girl followed the same advice. (It was not about lying but about an attitude).
 
What's an Internet Butt , Senna ? Please tell ?
When you sit at your computer all the time, and spend a lot of time on Internet, then you get Internet butt (buttocks, ass), and your skin there gets rough like on elbows.
 
When you sit at your computer all the time, and spend a lot of time on Internet, then you get Internet butt (buttocks, ass), and your skin there gets rough like on elbows.

Thanx for the info , Senna ---ash9
 
Back
Top