chat (army guy on duty)

Just been for a swim at the beach. Oh wow. Sooo good.

Am about to take a shower, anyone care to join me?
 
Just been to the gym and am now just relaxing in a hammock. So relaxed. Any ladies up for a chat?
 
Hi all. I've found a nice quiet place on base with Internet and no one is around. Let me know if you'd like to chat.
 
Wow, what a big day. Just finished of with a nice run and a hot shower. Time to relax. Any nice ladies feel like chatting. PM me if you'd like to join me.
 
Thanks for all the pms. I'll respond to everyone.

Am on base at the moment. Very quiet here and no one is around. Time for some 'me' time. pm me if you'd like to join me or just help out;)
 
Hi all. Just been for a nice long run and about to have a shower. Would love to chat when I get back. If Any lovely ladies would like to chat please pm me.
 
Just been for a work out and hot shower. Feeling nice and relaxed. Would be nice to chat with any nice girls. I'll be around for the next few hours.
 
Been a long day. Need a long hot shower. Would love a nice lady to join me. We'll have to be quiet though, there are people around;)
 
Hi everyone. Been a while for a bit. Thanks for the PMs. I'll reply when I can.

Nice and quiet here at the moment. I'm on duty but no one is around if anyone would to chat.
 
i'll be around for a while if anyone would like to chat. I could even share my cam if any ladies would like to see what a soldier does on a day off;)
 
Been a long hard day, but just finished the day in the gym and nice hot shower feeling much better now.

Any nice ladies out there like to chat? I'm on base but have a bit of quiet time;)
 
HI everyone. Thank you so much for all the messages. Great to hear from you. Been such a busy year. I'm on base for another two weeks then taking a good break. Been tough, but you've helped;)

I've just been to the gym and hot shower. feeli g so realxed now. Let me know if you'd like to chat. Not fussed what we chat about.. you chose.
 
Hi all. Been a long time. I don't get a lot of free/private time. Thanks for the Pms. Will reply to everyone. I'll be around for a few hours today and tomorrow. Am on base with wifi:) am currently on duty, but would love to chat with a nice lady. Am sitting in a quiet office, wearing cams, report to write... Wouldn't mind a nice distraction;)
 
Hi All. Been away for a bit. Am back on base now for a couple of days. I'll reply to everyone who pm'd me over the last few weeks.

Taking it easy today so would love to chat with any nice ladies out there. I'll off for a nice hot shower but will be back soon;)
 
Hi everyone. Been a while. Lots of pms to reply to. I’ll get there. Lots of old friends and some new ones.

I’ll be around for a few days on leave. Drop by and say hi.

For something different... would love to hear your wildest sex location? For me, the top of a mountain, hot and sweaty often a morning hike;) a quickie, but a goodie!
 
Quiet afternoon here. Back on base but not much to do. Am just hanging out if anyone would like to chat.
 
Quiet day here. Been for a run and shower... now just relaxing. Pm me if you’d like to chat.
 
Just been to the gym, had a nice warm shower and now lying on my bed relaxing. Any ladies like to chat.
 
Thanks for the pms. Am back online so will reply shortly. Very horny after reading that poem;)
 
Back
Top