Young Lara experiences the world (Closed)

Lara Croft

Lara realised that she must have been an open book. As she pulled Lady Chelmsford into the invigorating torrent of the water she smiled.

"Well, there are other questions, but that is as good a place to start as any."

Lara poured some body wash into her hands, rubbed them into a lather, and begun a firm massage of the beautiful Mistress's body. Her hands travelled over the hips and curved, the planes and hollows of the beautiful creature before her.The experience was so erotic that it wasn't helping her to cleanse herself in the least.
 
Lady Chelmsford

It felt good to surrender control for a while, which was what the Lady allowed Lara to have. She had been so used to always being the one wielding the power, but now with Lara having chosen her in a way she felt the enjoyment of being with an equal, if only briefly. She was Morgan Le Fey (a corruption of Morgana the Fair) after all. She had lived for over a millennium and now she had finally been reunited with her first real love.

So while Lara cleansed her body, with soaps and gentle touches, the beautiful Queen began her story of how they had come to this moment.

"Some parts of the legend are true in word, some are based on fact and some changed because people did not want the truth known, me included." Her back was turned to Lara, so the girl would not see the soft smile, tinged with sadness.

"The first truth is that King Arthur did exist, maybe not in the Romance as told by many legends,but he was the man who united many of the tribes and brought a stability to the land. His father Uther claimed my mother a spoil of war, which is just a polite way of saying he raped her after conquering his land. From that union Arthur was born, I was already a young child at that time, having been conceived by my father, a Roman governor and my mother, a Celtic slave he had freed and wed. So Arthur and I were half siblings, with the same mother but two very different fathers."

She turned to face Lara again, her smile only slightly tainted by the truth of her story. "With my father dead, Uther wanted to have me disposed of as well, but my mother pleaded with him to spare my life."

Reaching up her hand she brushed a lock of wet hard aside from Lara's covering Lara's cheek. "So I was to be sent back to Rome as a reminder of the power of the rising British tribes, I never got there."

Gently she took the lathered sponge from Lara and begin to reciprocate the sensual cleansing touch she had just experienced.

"A shaman or druid as the tribes called them, took me to Avalon instead. A mystical place shrouded in legend and magic. There time passes differently and what seemed hundreds of years to me was in fact the passing of a decade. I learned ancient practices and soon was regarded as the most beautiful and talented of all the sisters of Avalon."

Her story paused as she finished washing all of Lara's delicate flesh, before leading the girl out from under the water. Taking a towel she gently began to dry them both, wrapping the towel around their bodies as they stood embraced.

"When Arthur had just became a man, after nineteen years as the time outside Avalon flows, the druid, Merlin as legend chose to call him, returned for me. It was the time of a special ceremony which occurred rarely and thus would bring great power from the ancient gods. It was this time for Arthur to be blessed by the land as the chosen king. But the ceremony called for a virgin sacrifice, or sacrifice of ones virginity."

Having dried them both she stepped away and donned a robe that covered her own nakedness, "you Lara will remain naked for the visitors. Do not worry they are two ladies that are here to fit you with some clothing for our more formal meetings on the expedition. I can't have Lady Lancelot not looking the part."

She led the girl through the house into a room where two women waited. They were perhaps early middle aged and while both would be considered fair to look upon, they would hardly catch the eye when standing next to Lara.

If either was taken aback by the naked woman they were going to fit, they did not show it. The amount of money they were being paid was easily worth the discretion called for.

"I want a few dresses fit for a Queen to wear at a ball, but also to show her beauty and sensuality. You need not worry about underwear lines showing up, she will not wear any. And you have prepared the special outfit I asked for."

The women nodded before beginning to go about what was required of them.
 
Lara Croft

Lara enjoyed Lady Chelmsford's tale perhaps a little more than she enjoyed the sensual shower that the two shared. Lara relaxed a little when she realised the purpose of the visitors; seeming nude in from of them did not worry her.

The seamstresses measured and tutted, then walked around her and chattered to each other.

"Deep emerald?"

"Yes, or scarlet."

"Hmm, crimson is far more refined."

"A nice blue might be good too."

After a few more moments of silent measurements and recording they stepped back, had a quick discussion with Lady Chelmsford about when they would have the gowns to her, and then took their leave.

In their absence, Lara felt acutely aware of her nudity again, and couldn’t stop the blush from creeping up her face as she was alone in the Lady's presence.

No longer distracted by the relatively ordinary activities of being measured the questions sprung to her mind.

"My lady, what recompense would you like in return for letting me know why you are referring to me as Lady Lancelot."

As much as Lara wanted to know the rest of Lady Chelmsford's story, she was doubly interested in the answer to that question.
 
Lady Chelmsford

She could tell that the girl was obviously excited and anxious to hear more, because she forgot the rules that she needed to make an offer for the information she desired.

But the Lady was in a good mood and chose not to punish her for it.

"I am sure I could ask you for sexual favours, but you already give those freely, so unless you are willing to offer something of value for the information you asked, and the truth about Lady Guinivere, then you will just have to wait until I feel more generous."

She smiled at the girl, "why do you blush in my presence, do my devouring eyes unsettle you?"
 
Lara Croft

The question about blushing only served to make Lara blush more. She bit her lip and took a deep breath.

"It doesn't unsettle me as such..." Lara said gently and with a hint of suggestion.

She stopped and tried to think of what would be the appropriate offer to make for that information and then an idea struck.

"In return for answering that question I can tell you the name of my first love, and about that relationship if you wish."

From the things that Chelmsford had said it was clear that she revered and loved Lancelot; perhaps information about her love could be exchanged with information about Lara's.
 
Lady Chelmsford

"Well that seems fair, the story of my first love in exchange for yours."

She stood and let her robe fall to the floor, before gliding across the room to slowly begin circling Lara.

"You see Lancelot was not as the legends say, a man, a knight or even a womaniser. Lancelot's real name was Laura of Lot," she trailed her hand across Lara's back, "and like you she was perfect."

If Lara had been blushing before, the Lady did nothing to change that. For as she talked she moved around the girl, brushing her intimate skin with her delicate hand.

"After the night of the horned god, when I dressed as a nymph was mounted by my brother Arthur, to which a child would later be born."

Sensing a possible discomfort in Lara she continued, "we were both drugged and neither of us whee meant to know about it till after it was too late, druidic spells and rituals can be very powerful and cruel."

She stopped in front of Lara, with just a hint of a tear in her eye.

"It was then decided that now that Arthur had done right by the old golds, he needed to appease the growing Christian faith in the land. So Guinivere was sent for, the daughter of Ancient Rome and now under the rule of the church."

She continued to circle the girl again, her hand never leaving its touch.

"The would be Queen had a traveling companion, a woman both blessed with beauty and strength. She would charm those they encountered in order to ferret out potential danger, and with her sword protect the Queen's life. This was Laura and the only thing the Legend has right is she was the Queens lover. I suppose history changed her to a man as they seemed less scandalous than the same sex lover."

She stopped behind the young woman and placed her hands on her shoulders, "Laura was every bit as beautiful as Lara," she whispered against Lara's cheek. "The splitting image of you and I knew it when first I saw your story on the news after your ordeal on the island."

She kissed her cheek, "that is why I call you Lady Lancelot as you are her and all those years ago, Laura the lover of the Queen was the first and only person to seduce me."
 
Lara Croft

As the Lady's hand traveled around Lara's body it was with a sensuality that made her shiver. The story was an incredible one, but it was also one that concerned her. Lady Chelmsford was convinced that she, Lara, was her long lost lover. She thought that Lara was the reincarnation of that person, the lady she had loved, the lover she could now have.

Lara needed time to think now more than ever, but she didn't have it.

"H-his name was Ethan," Lara began, stumbling through her words as nerves took over her. What did the lady expect of her? What could Lara offer her? Would she expect Lara's true and exclusive love? Did Lara even feel that for her? "He was my second boyfriend but my first true love. We met in high school and spent all of our time together. He told me that he loved me, and I told him the same. The only difference was that I meant it. He filled a void that had been in me every since my parents passed away. But he didn't love me, not really. I gave him my virginity and he gave the story of it to his friends. He wanted me to stick around but he had betrayed me; he had gossiped about me and bragged about the fact that he had used me."

Lara found that the story made her angry and covered her nerves. She had to take a breath to calm herself down.

"Now he is in a loving and stable relationship, engaged to a beautiful girl, and I have nothing but a string of failed boyfriends and an excellent GPA."

Lara reached up and held Lady Chelmsford's hands to her heaving breast, relishing the warmth of the contact.

"I am guessing that your story did not have a happy ending either," Lara whispered.
 
Lady Chelmsford

Lady Chelmsford held Lara tightly, not sure what words she could use to comfort her. She had it in her power to destroy this Ethan that had obviously hurt the young girl so much. Not only did she have the wealth and power, but also possessed the magical skills and skills to seduce him or his fiance. But she was sure Lara would not want that.

"You think you have nothing Lara," she kissed the her cheek again, "you silly girl."

Turning Lara around in her arms, she looked into the eyes of the woman who could possibly be the reincarnation of her first love. Despite her usually calm demeanour, Lady Chelmsford's breasts were heaving against Lara.

"You have proof that Excalibur is real, you have seen and done and will do things that people only dream about." She smiled, "you have the professor who perhaps loves you more than you know, and a dear friend who despite your permission chose not to engage the professor in his secret fantasy. Oh Lara maybe you are a coincidence of look or maybe my memory is clouded to see more familiarity in you than there is to Laura."

There lips touched briefly.

"But I have seen enough magical things to know you could be her returned, but most importantly Lara, Lady Croft, you have wealth, charm and beauty and a mistress who cares enough for you that she only asks for your obedience and not fidelity, and forgives when you disobey way too easily."
 
Lara Croft

Lara's heart fluttered with warmth and tears of gratitude tickled her eyes as Lady Chelmsford spoke. Thinking about past relationships could be tough, and seeing her ex so happy and on track threw her off. She knew what Lady Chelmsford had said was true, but sometimes she wondered what her experience was worth without someone you love to share it. A story was more meaningful when it was shared.

Lara was comforted by the words, and by Chelmsford's claim that the Professor might just love her. She had a dear friend who had chosen not to pleasure Lara's boyfriend. And she also had a mistress who was as intriguing as she was addictive. Lara relaxed into the intimate embrace and tried to familiarize herself with the feeling of another woman's nudity against her own. The kiss had been sweet and soft, and left Lara waiting for more.

"Thank you." Lara whispers into Morgana's lips, wanting to kiss her again but unsure if she would be allowed to.
 
Morgana

Morgana could feel and sense Lara's relief and felt how she relaxed a little into her embrace.

"It seems that both our maiden-takings were not pleasant experiences, I was violated by my own half brother," she chose to not reveal that she had be aware what was happening during that ceremony. The magic was strong in her and her senses had not been dulled. But the magic had also been strong in Arthur and she was unable to resist him, and she was sure he had not been fully aware of who she was. "Although I do not blame my brother for that."

Her arms gave Lara a gentle squeeze, "but I do blame your first boyfriend, he was fully aware of what he was doing, and he should pay for it."

Her eyes became dark blue pools as she spoke, before returning to their natural ice colour.

"Unfortunately your first experience with a women was not as memorable," she kissed Lara briefly, "I was cruel to you."

This time there lips met and she opened up her soul to allow Lara in. The kiss began gentle but as it lingered the passion ignited, and Lara got glimpses of Morgana's past. She saw the first time that she laid eyes upon Laura and to Lara it was almost like looking in a mirror. She saw a crowned woman walking in on the two lovers, her anger intense as Morgana was shamed before the king.

Morgana broke the kiss and the memories faded. If she had been aware what Lara had seen or was upset by it, her face did not show. It would only be Lara's guess if the sharing had been intentional and broken before more was revealed.
 
Lara Croft

Lara gasped as the kiss broke and had to blink away tears of empathy. Somehow, she had seen visions of Morgana's youth and felt everything she felt. She wasn't sure how it happened but she knew beyond doubt that it was true. She had felt the wonder, the passion, the anger and the shame. She looked into Morgana's eyes and brought a hand up to her face to cup her cheek.

"I'm sorry that you lost Laura," Lara said gently, but she was sorry for much more than that. She could sense the lingering hurt of Morgana's memories and she wondered what it would like to be reminded of such things for centuries.

Lara's other hand wrapped around Morgana and pulled her closer.

"And you were not cruel to me."
 
Morgana

The woman let herself be drawn towards Lara. Although she could usually remain aloof and cool headed the touch of their naked bodies was having an effect on her. Perhaps it was the proximityof the one she believed was her long lost love, or maybe it was just Lara's own beauty and attraction. But either way Lara drawing her closer had an effect, and their lips met again.

However this time Morgana seemed more in control and Lara only received brief memories of her first time with the then called Lady Chelmsford.

When she pulled away from the warm embrace, her look had a slight eeriness to it.

"No Lara dear, I can be quite cruel if I want to," she took Lara by the hand, "not all the legends of me are unfounded."

Leading her through the house towards the room where they had first had their intimate contact, Morgana continued in a slightly teasing mood.

"So tell me, which one should we seduce? Ethan or his fiance?"

They entered the room and Morgana released Lara's hand before lying down on the plush massage table.
 
Lara Croft

Lara took her time to squeeze some of the massage lotion into the palms of her hands. She rubbed them together to warm the fragrant gel. She started simply with the Lady's shoulders and back, working firm and slow circles over her smooth skin. From there she made sure to pay attention to every non-erogenous zone.

"We need not worry about them. I have tried to put the pain before me, and it would not serve to stir up anything. Even though Ethan deserves much I know nothing about his fiancee... Though it is tempting."

Lara's hands moved from Lady Chelmford's lower back and over the firm round orbs of her arse. From the start of the massage, Lara found hereslf becoming aroused, but now (especially knowing her future intentions) her arousal was increased tenfold.

The conversation had turned meloncholic and personal, and Lara knew enough for the moment. She had more questions, but she wanted to focus on something a little less heavy for the moment. She had a feelign that she would have plenty of time and opportunity to get to know the woman lying before her.

"If I slip my hands a little lower," Lara said, hands tracing circles on Lady Chelmsford's glorious behind and tentatively slipping down between her thighs suggestively "will you tell me where I will be wearing the gowns that you have commissioned?"
 
Morgana

"Tempted is good, it does not mean you have ruled out the possibility."

Lara's touch drew a contented sigh from Morgana, although she did not answer the question she shifted slightly to get more comfortable.

"The gowns will be for a few formal occasions we will have while in Europe. Though there may be more I have already got three planned. One will be in Paris, where you will meet some very wealthy backers of yours. Men and women of wealth and power who are interested in your career."

She had to pause slightly to gather her thoughts as Lara worked her skin.

"Another will be your formal acceptance into the peerage as Lady Croft and the bestowing of your title and lands, which were held by me until the opportunity arose to return them."
 
Lara Croft

Lara had expected the first one in some ways, but the second surprised her. Her hands slipped in their precipitous trek along the line of Lady Chelmsford's inner thighs and against her moist womanhood. Deciding to try to cover the slip she stepped up the intimacy of the massage and begun to run the errant hand along the woman's folds as the other massaged her behind. Lara remained silent though, as there were three events that Lady Chelmsford mentioned but only two were told to Lara thus far.

Just like many of the other things that had been happening, Lara stored away the information about the peerage for later pondering.
 
Morgana

Morgana did not miss Lara's slip, but welcomed the touch gladly. She was a highly sexual woman and her choice to limit her contact with men, did limit her chances of satisfaction. It was a choice she sometimes regretted and occasionally gave in to.

"Your touch is exquisite and most welcome," she muttered, "but I sense I will have to tell more for you to continue."

A soft moan escaped her lips, whether in anticipation of Lara's touch or the event.

"The third is for when you will be presented to my secret order, the Ladies of Avalon."
 
Lara Croft

Lara hadn't thought that she could be more astounded, but now she was.

"The Ladies of Avalon?" Lara asked, pressing her fingers againt Lady Chelmsford's entrance. The action was one of promise, if she wanted penetration she would need to sate Lara's curiosity a little more. It was something that Lara would find hard to deny if she witheld her information, and she wasn't sure she could, but Lady Chelmsford was wider enough to call her bluff if she so chose.
 
Morgana

"I see there is just a tinge of cruelty in you Lara," the woman whispered with a smile, "using your promise to gather information. I think if you were to turn your eye on this Nathan and his fiance he would soon find himself within your sway."

She looked over her shoulder, "just as I am now."

Turning back to rest her head in her arms she continued. "Very well Lara, although I can not tell you too much, as it is not my place, I can say. We guide the destiny of man and also make sure that those important magical artifacts do not fall into the wrong hands."
 
Lara Croft

"Wow," Lara breathed as she pushed past the resistance and into Lady Chelmsford's eager channel. Her amazement was only half caused by the news.

Having her finger within another woman was still a new and exciting experience for her. Feeling Lady Chelmsford's inner muscles tigthening against her fingers made her feel powerful. The brief idea of thrusting into the Lady with a strap on flashed in her mind and Lara inhaled sharply, the thought made her own womanhood throb in wanton desire. Taking another breath, a deeper one, she calmed herself and started a slow and luxurious assault on Lady Chelmsford's channel with her finger.

"Do you know what I just thought of?" Lara asked shyly. She could feel her face heat with a flush and was pleased that the Mistress wasn't looking at her. "I remembered the dildo and harness you sent to me as a gift. Mmm, what I wouldn't do..." She left the rest unsaid as she added a second finger to the penetration.

Now the smell of Lady Chelmsford's arousal had reached her it made her weak at the knees. Even though Lara's body had been pleased before the new stimuli was making her throb with near painful intensity. Even Lara's nippled were aroused to a point beyond comfort.
 
Morgana

Morgana groaned at the feel of the fingers invading her.

"The one fashioned after my own son's impressive member."

It was not a shocked statement, but an intrigued one.

"Very well...fetch it, but on condition I have your permission to seduce Nathan and his fiancé. To get a little revenge for you."
 
Lara Croft

"Mmm, that price is too high," Lara sighed longingly, withdrawing her fingers from the Lady's damp womanhood. They immediately felt cooler, and she set to task by resuming the non-invasive massage, finger brushing by their favourite place with a passing sigh. Lara paid more attention to Lady Chelmsford's behind and upper thighs, all the while wishing that she could forget her conscience and give in to the beautiful woman.
 
Morgana

There was a sharp exhale of breath when Lara withdrew her attentive fingers, and although the Lady missed the more direct stimulation, she did appreciate Lara's skillful touch.

"Too high," she whispered softly as her thighs and backside were giving Lara's loving attention.

In her heart she was proud of Lara, this reminded her of the love she had had. Laura had only been decisive when defending her charge, but never cruel.

Lady Chelmsford rolled over onto her back, and looked up at the girl with a smile.

"Perhaps you are the one who wants to do the seducing," she winked slyly at Lara. "To belittle Nathan's bedroom skills now that you have experienced true pleasure at the hands of both men an women."

Morgana's perfect body showed nothing but arousal, her full breasts swollen with taut nipples reaching out to Lara. The gleam in her eye was not the look of lust, but one of desire and love. She was giving more of herself than she had in a long time. So in a bid to show control, the Lady calmly folded her hands behind her head and looked at Lara nonchalantly in a masculine way of power and control.
 
Lara Croft

"Oh, if he had any bedroom skills to speak of I am sure they wouldn't be worth belittling," Lara laughed, squeezing more massage lotion onto her palms as Lady Chelmsford laid on her back. "My first experience of sex left me wondering why people bothered with it. Honestly though, I think his new wife is punished enough, being condemned to nothing but missionary until death do they part."

Lara looked at the change in Lady Chelmsford's demeanor and took the posture as a silent challenge. Now she had more erogenous zones to enjoy and exploit.

Lara's hand roamed over the curves of Lady Chelmsford's body sensually. The woman's skin was sensitive with arousal and the warm smoothness was tempting Lara beyond belief. Lara purposely avoided contact with Chelmsford"s breasts, choosing to explore them by mouth instead. Whilst Lara licked, sucked and flicked the perfect peaks, her fingers resumed their eager stroking of her womanhood.

"After the perfect pleasure you showed me earlier I am afraid that anything I fo to you will be insignificant," Lara murmured
 
Morgana

"You are doing fine dear," Morgana arched her back towards Lara's mouth, "besides you have agreed to practice."

She unlocked her arms from behind her head and brought one hand down to gently stroke Lara's hair.

"Perhaps you can show the fiance there is more to sex then what she will be resigned to with Nathan," she said teasingly.

Morgana had already decided that she would invite this Nathan to one of the events held in Lara's honour, so that he could see what a success she had become. A brilliant student, beautiful beyond most, a brave adventurer and a wealthy member of nobility.

Closing her eyes she let those plans form in the back of her mind as she enjoyed and anticipated Lara's next touch and words.
 
Lara Croft

As much as Lara wanted to continue lavishing attention on those perfect breasts, her desires drew her elsewhere. Her lips taversed the smooth plains of Lady Chelmsford's, kissing every spot on their journey. Their final destination was the damp folds of her pussy. The musky scent of Chelmsford's arousal was a heady aroma, and the promise of it made Lara moan into her skin.

Lara tried to mimic what Lady Chelmsford did with her tongue and lips, all the while her hands massaged, squeezed and grasped her hips, torso and breasts.
 
Back
Top