I want to be a woman

tanyachambers

Experienced
Joined
Oct 4, 2016
Posts
38
Hi, anyone else out there who really wants to be a woman. I have felt like this for a long time but just never had the nerve to take it further.
 
Hi, anyone else out there who really wants to be a woman. I have felt like this for a long time but just never had the nerve to take it further.


I feel the same way. I WANT to be a woman, I feel I should have been born a girl. Altho I don't want to transition into one.
 
That is just how I feel. I have wanted to be a girl as long as I can remember. Even when I am not dressed I still feel like a woman. I get jealous when I see real girls, the clothes they wear, their shoes everything. I am bi but I am becoming more and more into men than ever before. My dream is to find a man and be his wife
 
That is just how I feel. I have wanted to be a girl as long as I can remember. Even when I am not dressed I still feel like a woman. I get jealous when I see real girls, the clothes they wear, their shoes everything. I am bi but I am becoming more and more into men than ever before. My dream is to find a man and be his wife

OH myyyyy my dream too
 
I can't truly say I've ever wanted to be a woman full time but have often fantasized about how handy it would be to be able to pass as one so I could go out and suck lots of cocks. When I was younger I was slender and had long, wavy, shoulder length hair. I think I could have pulled it off then. I also have a shapely ass like a girl.
 
Me Too

Have always desired to be a girl...and be the sex slut I must be!
 
When I was younger that is what I thought about, if only it could come true. Now I enjoy being a sissy, although I would like to look more feminine especially having a set of D's. I am very jealous of the good looking transgender folks.
 
I've always felt I was born in the wrong body and in my early twenties I was living my dream with a boyfriend I thought loved me. Now I look back and wish I'd stayed that way and kept my nerve about going the whole way.
 
I've always thought I had more estrogen than a guy should, or something as I've always felt not that I was a woman, but there was one in me, if that makes sense. I wear sports bras and panties, couldn't corrolate that with the feeling, I just did it, and wasn't bothered if friends saw it, or girlfriend, it was underwear. Meh. I had thought about it years ago- the idea to cross dress, and dismissed it. I've tried on a girlfriend or twos clothes just briefly to imagine how it'd be. I do own a few pairs of pedal pushers, that I wear. Other than that, some things especially sexual things make me feel like a woman.

Recently I was basically read like a book and encouraged to do it versus repressing it. They even gave me a name and I think it just fits. I don't think I'll look all that sexy or whatever, but they've told me otherwise and they've even seen me without my trademark sunglasses. One of them kinda joked that my long nails and hair are a step in the direction, lol. It's going to be a while before I can even make an attempt, being unemployed, by that time I'll probably have the nerve to do so. They even call me by that name versus Jax, treat me just like one of the gurls. I'm a lot more happy with myself, another mile down my own personal El Dorado. Ya gotta start somewhere, and this to me is bigger than coming out.

If I could, had the power or machine, I'd go back and fourth. If it was like Ghost In The Shell, I'd have two bodies.
 
Back
Top