Flyers Fantasies

:heart:
tumblr_mpvz9fefkW1r3kr4ko1_500.gif
 
Only if you shove it...

...nicely, Mr. jameslewis. :cool:

Munky... I thought you might know the details of the thread closure, but ... I do know there were seemingly blatant image posting violations, many of which were mine. All I know is that there are a few users who complain re: image posting violations. Why they don't complain about all the threads with iolations ... well, there are theories, which I'd rather not spend any more o my time considering. I do know the site owners are big on copyright infringement, so any image with a logo on it, a signature ID-ing the photographer, name of a company... all those are signs of a copyrighted image...
So I link the images showing fucking, genitalia, with logos... what might cause a complaint. Mods, the helpful, friendly ones, at least... will warn a thread starter of violations, and perhaps remove the offending posts, but they don't have to. I mean, I'm pretty sure they're volunteers... So, w/o hearing from who ever removed the lovely thread you started for me, I'm guessing it was ditched because of a complaint.
I will be posting more on my take on the image posting rules. I wanna nail 'em down, letter of the law, so to speak. I'm still a bit wiggly on the link/url connection, though (read back in this thread to know what I mean).
Also, anyone who has PM'd me over the last week or so... I'm not ignoring you, really. I'm just swamped... real life, too. I'm gonna be slow... :eek:
Thanks y'all...
 
Back
Top