Cuckold Lifestyle

ep703

Virgin
I know there a lot of men out there who participate in the lifestyle and there are many more who don't, but fantasize about it.

This fetish can come in many flavors. On one end of the spectrum you have dominant men letting other men use their submissive wives for sexual pleasure.
At the other you have submissive men who are kept in chasity devices and constantly humiliated by their wives.
In the middle is the loving husband who likes to watch his horny wife occasionally take pleasure from another man.

The hardest part of being in the lifestyle seems to be in finding a woman who will do this for her man.

Anybody have any thoughts about finding a woman to both love you and cuckold you?

I would love to hear men and women on this subject.

From a quick look at your profile, you're no youngster but it doesn't indicate that you're married. If all that's true, you're probably dating and unless you are a guy who loves to rob the cradle, the women you're dating are mature, ie, over 40. My experiences with older women in their 40's and 50's is that they are a lot less inhibited than younger women. Some of the older women I've known have had no problem discussing their sexual preferences, fetishes, and fantasies. That being said, I'd say be up front with your fantasies of "cuckolding" with the women you date and see what they say. Obviously not on a first date and after you've gotten to know them better. You may have some walk out thinking your a creep, but then you might find one or several who would be willing to give it a go with you.

If you ARE married and your wife isn't into it, then I'd say there's not much chance of changing her mind.....assuming of course that you've brought it up to her. That kind of stuff is tough with a wife. If they aren't in agreement with whatever it is sexually that you bring up, then your life could be a living hell for at least a while. Been there, done that.

As one who is no spring chicken himself, I'd say you'd be better off laying your cards on the table rather than pussyfooting around hoping somebody brings it up for you. I've long since decided I don't have a lot of time to play footsie and guessing games anymore. I just tell it like it is and go from there.

If my husband wanted to do this, I'd be game. I think we would have to be very clear on the expectations though.

P.S.
If you ask this...

Anybody have any thoughts about finding a woman to both love you and cuckold you?

Why did you post this:
I've been in the cuckold lifestyle off and on for several years but I would never move out of the bedroom for her lover.
For me it is a form of recreation that me and my girl can enjoy together. I enjoy watching her climax with other men and the sloppy seconds after. If anything it makes me cherish her more.
The most difficult thing about the lifestyle is finding a woman who understands it and is willing to do it.
over in the "Men do you want to see your woman with another man" thread (Post here.) You need thoughts/advice on how to find such a woman, yet you've been living this - on and off - for years now.

Date cheaters and/or promiscuous women. I'm not being flip...they are already halfway there.

P.S.
If you ask this...

Why did you post this:
over in the "Men do you want to see your woman with another man" thread (Post here.) You need thoughts/advice on how to find such a woman, yet you've been living this - on and off - for years now.
I have been in this type of relationship a few times but it is rare to find a woman who is agreeable to it. As an earlier post said, (paraphrasing) when you get to a certain age you don't want to waste time with women who will say no.
I would like to be able to more effectively meet women who would enjoy swinging or cuckolding and from there find a lasting relationship.
One of the problems that I have encountered is that even though some women will try it they eventually feel guilty as if they felt they were doing something wrong.
I don't want to push a woman into something she will regret later. I want to find someone who will enjoy it as much as I do. Someone who will see it as a form of recreation for a couple.

Date cheaters and/or promiscuous women. I'm not being flip...they are already halfway there.
I have been down that road and found that women who slept around a lot suddenly want to remake themselves and become sexually conservative once they get married. "I don't do that anymore," or "I only want you," is their response.
It's not a simple thing to find a woman to love and would agree to cuckold you too. I have had a few relationships where they would do it for me but only long enough to get moved in and feel secure then they say, "I don't want to do THAT anymore."

Q: If you call a tail a leg, how many legs does a dog have?
A: Four. Calling a tail a leg does not MAKE it a leg. It's still a tail.

A cuckold is a man whose wife or partner is cheating. If he gives permission, she's not cheating, and he's not a cuckold. He is a Willing Wimp. Calling him a cuckold does not MAKE him a cuckold. He is still a Willing Wimp.

[/me shakes head at sloppy language]

A cuckold is a man whose wife or partner is cheating. If he gives permission, she's not cheating, and he's not a cuckold. He is a Willing Wimp. Calling him a cuckold does not MAKE him a cuckold. He is still a Willing Wimp.

You just don't get it. It's ok it's not necessary that you do. The bigger question is why are you cruising cuckold threads? Are you just here to pick a fight with someone?

cuckold

My husband and I have tried the cuckold lifestyle and though he most definitely loves watching me fuck others I just cant deny him either so its fun to play with others sometimes but in the end im still his wife regardless of who I played with

You just don't get it. It's ok it's not necessary that you do. The bigger question is why are you cruising cuckold threads? Are you just here to pick a fight with someone?

She is correct. The word has been badly bent.

My husband and I have tried the cuckold lifestyle and though he most definitely loves watching me fuck others I just cant deny him either so its fun to play with others sometimes but in the end im still his wife regardless of who I played with

My husband and I have enjoyed MFMs for quiet a while. At one point we did play in a cuckold "relationship" with a bull that would fuck me while my husband watched. He would "order" my husband to lick his cum out of me, would have my husband get him hard so he could fuck me all the while telling my husband how much he enjoyed using me. It was enjoyable for all 3 of us while it lasted (a few months), and my husband and I had great sex together when we were alone.

I have been down that road and found that women who slept around a lot suddenly want to remake themselves and become sexually conservative once they get married. "I don't do that anymore," or "I only want you," is their response.
It's not a simple thing to find a woman to love and would agree to cuckold you too. I have had a few relationships where they would do it for me but only long enough to get moved in and feel secure then they say, "I don't want to do THAT anymore."

Not always. If a slut decides she wants to become a good girl there is a good chance she always felt that there was something wrong with being a slut. Maybe it is just societal pressure building up or maybe she was being promiscuous to gain acceptance (at least short term) or maybe she thinks she has to be a good girl to keep her man. It is tough to know without open dialogue.

he is neither a cuckold or a willing wimp. As you say cuckold implies cheating which is not the case if he gives permission. However, the notion that he is a wimp is just your judgment and no more valid than misused terminology.

he is neither a cuckold or a willing wimp. As you say cuckold implies cheating which is not the case if he gives permission. However, the notion that he is a wimp is just your judgment and no more valid than misused terminology.

IMHO the popular conception of 'wimp' is more closely descriptive than is 'cuckold'. The wimp willingly allows domination by his wife and her bulls. The cuckold is a victim.

He's been infected by a diseased mind who seems to think the world of erotica-and real life in general- is dictated by Webster's dictionary and not what people actually do in the real world.

That goes back to an author's hangout thread discussing an article about cuckolds. The thread turned from discussion to an argument started by a couple of bookworms who wouldn't know what a swinger or a cuck was if someone did it in front of them.

I agree. Wimp is just sort of a general term for someone that allows themselves to get pushed around in any walk of life.

IMHO the popular conception of 'wimp' is more closely descriptive than is 'cuckold'. The wimp willingly allows domination by his wife and her bulls. The cuckold is a victim.

Not really. As stated by Lovecraft a "wimp" is someone who lets themselves get pushed around or abused.

A wife led relationship often involves a degree of dominance, but anyone who knows anything about dom/sub relationships will know that a proper Dom does not abuse or push around their Sub. There may be a degree of role-play but they take the well-being - mental and physical and emotional - of their sub very seriously. And the fact that most men can't relate to the Sub does not delegitimize their genuine perspective.

If a man doesn't want his wife to fuck other guys but doesn't have the balls to say or do something about it, yes he is a wimp. If a man accepts and enjoys his wife's promiscuity he is simply someone with an unconventional point of view. The fact that other people can't relate to that point of view is irrelevant.

I know there a lot of men out there who participate in the lifestyle and there are many more who don't, but fantasize about it.

This fetish can come in many flavors. On one end of the spectrum you have dominant men letting other men use their submissive wives for sexual pleasure.
At the other you have submissive men who are kept in chasity devices and constantly humiliated by their wives.
In the middle is the loving husband who likes to watch his horny wife occasionally take pleasure from another man.

The hardest part of being in the lifestyle seems to be in finding a woman who will do this for her man.

I would love to hear men and women on this subject.

So, which kind of cuckold wannabe are you?

One thing is for sure: the word "cuckold" sure scares the shit out of a lot of so-called "men." They jump into these conversations hollering "Wimp! Wimp!" in an emotionally grasping attempt to self-validate their own uncertain masculinity.

One thing is for sure: the word "cuckold" sure scares the shit out of a lot of so-called "men." They jump into these conversations hollering "Wimp! Wimp!" in an emotionally grasping attempt to self-validate their own uncertain masculinity.

Too right. It reminds me in many ways of how they react to gay men - fear and stereotyping so they can put everyone in a nice neatly defined box. Then they complain about how disinterested in sex women are.

The fact is open minded, non-judgmental and discrete guys get lots of sex. My hubby gets a lot more sex than most men and I help make it happen. All he had to do was let me be myself.

My wife and i have been talking about her being shared for years, well it has finally happened, there is a guy i had been talkin to about it and i kindda set them up for a date or two, well the other night they went out and she text me to ask if i wanted her to go back to his hotel room, i was so excited at the thought, so i said yes, she later sent me a text telling me she had just fucked the guy, she is meeting up with another guy next week, i cant wait ....:)

I suppose I'm a little confused about the people who use the word "cuckold" yet talk about mutual "play". As someone else said, I think cuckolding implies that the husband is "not" necessarily in favor of it but feels used and left out. If he's there voluntarily or feels it's "play" and if his wife sort of reciprocates, then I'd call it swinging.

To me, if the husband is there, he's sort of forced to watch and NOT participate with his wife but is left out in the cold watching or listening or feeling like he's not that welcomed. If he's considered an equal in the relationship, then in my book, it's a manage a trois or a threesome or swinging. I had a relationship with a woman who's husband knew about me but was not welcomed to be with us. He simply had to hear about it from his wife and wonder and imagine. I always sort of felt that part of the "satisfaction" a cuckold got from the relationship is feeling like he's the outcast and weak and put upon by his dominant and free wife. If he's giving her a "hall pass" and likes to participate, then in my book it's not true cuckolding. Just my thoughts. Others may disagree.

Back