Game of Thrones Thread WITH SPOILERS (you've been warned)

It will be a pleasure to indulge in a session of binge watching,
when the Vikings second set of DVDs comes out. (Athelstan)

vikings-athelstan-blog-610x343.jpg
 
I was over at reddit, looking at /r/game of thrones, enjoying the calm before the storm. One guy predicts that, since everyone would expect something horrible to happen at Joffrey/Margery's wedding, nothing will.

Nice prediction, Nostradamus.
 
I was over at reddit, looking at /r/game of thrones, enjoying the calm before the storm. One guy predicts that, since everyone would expect something horrible to happen at Joffrey/Margery's wedding, nothing will.

Nice prediction, Nostradamus.

LOL.

I was talking about it at work yesterday with three people that haven't read the books. I had to bite my tongue.
 
Stephen King FTW

tumblr_n40285PBPQ1r5jqq2o1_500.jpg

That was such a stressful show, and until the end, you just knew something had to give.....but the poison was in the cake, not the wine....

The little guy is up shit's creek now.....now way out of this
 
On Game of Thrones: It's best to skip the weddings!!! Nothing good happens
 
That was such a stressful show, and until the end, you just knew something had to give.....but the poison was in the cake, not the wine....

The little guy is up shit's creek now.....now way out of this

Nope, it was in the wine. All the clues are there if you look very carefully.
 
Gotta give props to the actor playing Joffrey. He really nailed it.

The young man, Jack Gleeson, is giving up acting, and it's just as well. Audiences would hiss at him every time they see him on screen.
 
I think Sansa did it when she picked up the goblet. The fool saw her do it and that's why he told her she had to leave.
 
there was no mention of the hairnet. my vote goes with cersei.
 
Remember, this is the spoiler thread...


So, if you don't really want to know, skip my next post.
 
One of the gems in the necklace Ser Dontas gave Sansa contained the poison. ( remember when Joffrey was going to kill Dontas by making him drink wine until he drowned....)

When Olenna was talking to Sansa, she surreptitiously snatched the poison gem. Then, when Joffrey was distracted by the pigeon pie, she dropped it into the wine.

Of course, that is just what happened. Who else might be behind the plot is another matter.....
 
Stephen King FTW

tumblr_n40285PBPQ1r5jqq2o1_500.jpg


I was watching it (not a book person) thinking "Man, even for Joffrey, this is really some over-the-top assholishness tonight." It didn't occur to me that Martin was doing it as a grand finale.

They sure as hell aren't afraid to kill off key characters. As an uncomplicated villain in an otherwise complex world, he'll be missed.
 
The list of suspects who wanted to see that little shit to die is endless, including his mother and grandfather.
 
Im glad we are past this wedding. Now the real plot lines of the story begin to unfold. Its been a while since I read these but the next series of events are especially interesting. It starts the beginning of the Lannister's crazy unraveling. As I remember, in the book, didn't Geofry make his midget uncle ride a pig in the wedding?
 
Back
Top