Cum inside, what does it feel like?

I've seen this question answered a few times, and I'm thinking the answer is different for every lady, and I'm just curious how the other half experiences things:

Ladies, when a man cums inside you, can you feel it? If you do, what does it feel like to you?

I never did, although I could feel his cock pulse while he was cumming.

That's when I would wrap my legs around him and pull him in TIGHT, all the better to grind my clit into him.
 
Last edited:
Sir is a huge cummer, which is overrated, by the way. He will finish deep and in my vagina I can feel his cock spasm and I feel a pulsing sensation against my cervix, like a man cumming I guess, for the lack of a better description. I lvoe when he cums in my butt, it so warm and intimate and it makes me feel submissive to my core.
 
Getting filled with cum

With every guy I’ve been with I have been able to feel when he was cumming. There’s always been that feeling of his cock throbbing and pulsing as he was cumming. It’s the same throbbing and pulsing I’m feeling when I’m taking his load down my throat. From my cock sucking experiences I know each of those pulses results in a stream of cum being released. So, I’ve known that every time I felt it pulse inside me I was getting a stream of cum in me. As he’s finishing I may sometimes feel the warmth of his cum in me, maybe an additional fullness, but almost always the additional wetness.

However, with my bf I can feel everything when he cums in me. He’s what I consider well endowed and quite capable of hitting my cervix when he’s in me completely. When it’s time for him to cum he thrusts his cock as deeply as he can into me, pressing the tip of it directly against my cervix, shooting his powerful streams directly against it. Sometimes I feel like it’s going straight through my cervical opening and directly into my uterus.

The first time he came in me just blew me away. I was definitely wanting him to cum in me, and when he did, what I felt was totally unexpected. He made that final thrust into me and I felt that familiar pulse of his cock along with another feeling I’d never had before. I know I gasped aloud as I felt that first stream a of cum shoot into me. A second or so later I felt another one shooting into me, and then I was suddenly cumming myself. I was in absolute bliss feeling stream after stream going into me in the midst of my own orgasm. When he collapsed on top of me I was immediately wanting more, wanting him to cum in me again. I remember telling him it felt as he had put a quart of cum in me, that I was able to feel it shooting into me, and how wonderful it felt.

Getting filled with cum is an wonderful thing that I get to experience. Being able to feel all that I do with my bf makes it amazing. For me it’s much more than I’m simply being cummed in. I am being inseminated. I being pumped full of his potent sperm, my bc being the only thing preventing me from getting pregnant. I absolutely love it. :eek:
 
i always love it as a feel the guy twitch inside me and go deep as he shoots. who ever im with i love a guy to shoot deep inside me......is that not what having sex is all about.


Indeed it is. It’s my belief that sex is supposed to culminate with me getting filled with his seed. I wouldn’t feel that it was complete without it. :eek:
 
.........Like others, I want him to hold still, deep in me, as he cums, so I can feel the pulsing completely. I also was want him to hold still, deep in me, when I climax.

I’m with you about him staying still as he cums. My bf thrusts into me as deeply as he can and pretty much stays like that the entire time he’s cumming, just a small amount of movement. He’ll make that final thrust firmly against my pubic and shoot that first stream into me, relax just slightly, and then press firmly against me again to shoot the next one into me. He’ll continue that rhythm the entire time he cumming in me.

Too, I like that he can easily recognize when I cumming. Then too he’ll thrust into me completely and stay. I get the enjoyment of having his rock hard shat balls deep in me the entire I’m cumming, feeling my pussy uncontrollably gripping and releasing his entire length. :eek:
 
I’m with you about him staying still as he cums. My bf thrusts into me as deeply as he can and pretty much stays like that the entire time he’s cumming, just a small amount of movement. He’ll make that final thrust firmly against my pubic and shoot that first stream into me, relax just slightly, and then press firmly against me again to shoot the next one into me. He’ll continue that rhythm the entire time he cumming in me.

Too, I like that he can easily recognize when I cumming. Then too he’ll thrust into me completely and stay. I get the enjoyment of having his rock hard shat balls deep in me the entire I’m cumming, feeling my pussy uncontrollably gripping and releasing his entire length. :eek:

wow, very hot! :eek: I've never cum in someone, but if it's half as hot as this sounds, it'll be incredible
 
wow, very hot! :eek: I've never cum in someone, but if it's half as hot as this sounds, it'll be incredible

I'm quite sure you'll enjoy it. Every guy I've been with has been thrilled with my wanting them to cum in me. :eek:
 
It was a surprise the first time I actually felt the force of the ejaculation on my cervix. He must have been especially close to it. I remember my eyes opening wide at the sensation.
 
It was a surprise the first time I actually felt the force of the ejaculation on my cervix. He must have been especially close to it. I remember my eyes opening wide at the sensation.

Yeah, my eyes came wide open as well, along with very audible gasps. What a wonderful and unexpected surprise it was. It certainly makes getting cummed in an extremely enjoyable part of getting fucked. :eek:
 
Back
Top