GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm...I just did a task on Deviant Art to celebrate that. Had to feature a favorite female artist. It was kinda fun.

Mom's at clinic..there's a thunderstorm rolling in and I'm alone. Yes...sad to say, NJ is PETRIFIED of t-storms.

Hmmm...I just did a task on Deviant Art to celebrate that. Had to feature a favorite female artist. It was kinda fun.

Mom's at clinic..there's a thunderstorm rolling in and I'm alone. Yes...sad to say, NJ is PETRIFIED of t-storms.

Wah-hoo! Deviant Art! I will go check it out, thanks!
Happy Women's Day Jaz!:)

Aww, those are scary. I don't blame you at all for being petrified. Especially since you prolly 'feel' a thunderstorm much more intensely than the average person.
*Sends over a basket of pillows for you*

:) :kiss::heart::rose:

3 ladies, two of them musicians, a thunderstorm, hot tea, pretty vodka drinks with umbrellas, pillows, we need some chocolate, what else?

This is why we rule.
:D

It seems that ladies post more on here than men, but I just wanted to stop by and say hi. Drink up. :) I guess, cheers as well!

Light, you can catch the link to that task on my DA acct. Look up AislinKagami when you access the main. If you can't get it, let me know and I'll send a direct link.

I dunno what it is about t-storms honestly. Yeah, it makes the aches worse..but it's like sandpaper over my psyche. Just...*shudders*

It seems that ladies post more on here than men, but I just wanted to stop by and say hi. Drink up. :) I guess, cheers as well!

Hello jnibro oh we welcome men as long as they behave. the catch 22 is that we do not have to behave. It seems unfair. But we'll try not to take too much advantage of you :devil:

LOL!
Is that why you're not wearing a bra?

gawd girl dont you know? I do not own a bra, I have a large chest size and a small cup size. they do not make them in my size. *sigh* but to be honest I am a little bit of an exhibitionist. but dang I did not know liquor did that.:eek:

I dunno what it is about t-storms honestly. Yeah, it makes the aches worse..but it's like sandpaper over my psyche. Just...*shudders*

Ouch, vivid description Jaz. Sorry about that friend.:rose:
Think of rose petals to your psyche. Don your magic cloak of rose petals, and make that sand paper disappear!

7bbee4bda58c0a34

gawd girl dont you know? I do not own a bra, I have a large chest size and a small cup size. they do not make them in my size. *sigh* but to be honest I am a little bit of an exhibitionist. but dang I did not know liquor did that.:eek:

Finding the right bra, is a part of women's everyday stresses. lol

Ouch, vivid description Jaz. Sorry about that friend.:rose:
Think of rose petals to your psyche. Don your magic cloak of rose petals, and make that sand paper disappear!

7bbee4bda58c0a34

Trying..at the risk of sounding stupid..like negative energy building up...hate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back