Sub guys - how did it start?

tanyachrs

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 7, 2006
Posts
557
If anyone is willing to share, I'd be interested to hear how you first came to realize what you wanted sexually and what your first steps into submission were. Story research but also curiosity. Thanks for any replies.
 
Actually, pretty simply... Having sex where it took ages to finally cum. Holding myself for ages, I was then having bit of trouble to cum too... She slapped my ass couple of times while I was pounding and voila, I came...
 
i got the courage to tell my wife I wanted her to dominate me in every way imaginable. I've always loved making a woman cum with my mouth and I find great pleasure in being used over and over again to make my wife cum. i could care less if I came as long as she rode my face all night. She knows I love eating her out. This led to the introduction of a strap-on, whips, and a little dress up (me dressing up) We don't always end up with a strap-on but i always end up under her ass licking her to pleasure.

Its a real turn on for me to be used by my wife
 
I had a long relationship with a woman who was submissive but so terribly insecure about it that she needed constant hand-holding. There's nothing wrong with that--it's important to know your partner's boundaries and take care of them. But I eventually found it exhausting and I just wasn't the guy best equipped to be there for her that way, and afterwards I started to realize I always felt stretched thin in relationships where I was expected to take the dominant role (and also that I'd always subtly resented the suspicion that I was being pushed into that expectation simply by virtue of being a man, though whether that was the real reason or not I couldn't say). The idea of a relationship or sexual encounter where I was allowed to be free of that pressure and instead take point from someone else's aggressive direction seemed like a very gratifying prospect all of a sudden. And sometimes it is.
 
Last edited:
I came from eating out a girl who told me exactly how she wanted it. I followed her instruction, she thrashed, came hard all over my face and looked at me like she was going to devour me. Little did she know all that thrashing and yelling made me cum all over the floor. I was hooked.
 
I came from eating out a girl who told me exactly how she wanted it. I followed her instruction, she thrashed, came hard all over my face and looked at me like she was going to devour me. Little did she know all that thrashing and yelling made me cum all over the floor. I was hooked.

*makes notes* :rolleyes:
 
I know it may seem cliche, but for me it really did start in childhood. I'm the youngest of six but significantly younger than my youngest sibling. We lived in country without many friends nearby, and I typically had to play by myself. When I played "cops and robbers" type games being the "good guy" who got himself captured before he could escape and "save the day", I would at times tie myself up as part of the game. Even though I was too young to realize what it was, I recall a certain type thrill I got from being tied up, even if it was only pretend.

As a young teen, especially in the summer, I spent a lot of time home by myself. My "cops and robbers" games turned to something a little more risque when I started imagining what it would be like if our house was broken into by a group of girls. Their intent would be to rob the place, thinking no one was home, but they would find me there and decide to have a little fun. They'd make me take my clothes off, tie me up, tease me, and then leave me tied up naked. I'd act out the "tied up naked" part, trying to figure out how I would escape being tied up in various ways. It was during one of those times struggling naked and "pretend" tied up that I had my first orgasm. After that, I was hooked on bondage.

There was also an older girl (her 16-17, me about 14), very nice looking, who rode my bus sometimes. I once got a small peek of her body through a partially unbuttoned dress, and I couldn't stop fantasizing about her. I imagined her coming over to my house on a pretense and seducing me. She'd make me take my clothes off as she watched me, then have me undress her and she'd do all sorts of sexual things to me. In one sense, I felt the masturbation I was doing was wrong, but I rationalized that if I was doing it because someone made me, it was ok.

About halfway through college, I discovered Penthouse Letters and found I was drawn to the ones featuring BDSM. When I got out on my own, I couldn't resist the urge to call phonesex lines and ask for a girl to dominate me. Even after I was married, I would do this on business trips, always making sure I had some rope to tie myself with. The credit card charges got a little hard to hide, though.

Then the internet came along. I discovered AOL chatrooms and that "flirt" chatrooms meant cybersex, and that it was fairly easy to find a woman there who liked to take the dominant role. I would do most anything they would tell me from getting naked, to tying up my cock and balls, to masturbating to orgasm (or not), to spanking myself, or any other type of punishment. I found I craved this type of treatment and wanted for real. I couldn't get it from my wife. So my yearning led to phonesex with Dommes I met online and to some eventual in-person meetings in cities I visited on business.

My wife discovered my activities and wants nothing to do with them. I've tried to stop, but I keep getting drawn to sites, especially Literotica, which I have to do in secret. It's been over ten years since I've met anyone for a realtime session.

I know this is long, but hopefully it will provide some understanding.
 
For me it was in The summer of ninth grade

Some friends had met some girls who were in seventh grade. They would get together at one of the girls houses. Both her parents worked. Do they had make out parties.
About the third week of summer vacation one of the girls friends came back from the family vacation and I was invited to join so she wasn't alone.
Even though she was two years younger I thought she was the prettiest girl I had ever seen. While she didn't have any real body I just thought making out with her was the best thing ever.
Of course it wasn't long till she found another interest. And I would still just follow her. Buy gifts, take her to the movies where she would leave me and go into the balcony to meet someone else.
Throughout my high school years the same sort of relationship always seemed to happen. And the more it did the more I would try to impress who ever my girlfriend was that I would let them just walk over me.
I just always felt that girls and now women were superior and it was my position to please them as best I could
 
ShyMale ... my experience was remarkably similar ... i was brought up by my two older sisters (single mom working mom). I had a lot of time playing alone, as the sisters didn't want to go outside to watch me. They would have friends over and the "price of admission" to their play was to be another one of the girls. As i got older, i did more of the chores, starting with the typical taking out the trash, but expanding to laundry (and washing out initimates), housecleaning, and laundry. I did grow to enjoy doing these things as i was often complimented for doing a good job.
in my alone play, i did the cops and robbers thing, and yes, my sisters and her friends would tie me up as part of the game ... or tie my ankles .. leaving a short rope between .. and i would have to serve them as i tried to walk in very short steps.
and i do remember one Saturday in particular. One of the girls had worn her cheerleading skirt with just a pair of lacey panties under it (as a dare). When one of my sisters caught me glancing up her friend's skirt, she said, "I think you should know just how that feels,, little brother." She had her friend change into a pair of sweats, as the group of 4 girls (they were 15-17, I was 11) had me put on the skirt and panties (in the bath, fortunately), and then progressed to do the full makeup thing. I had to wear that outfit for the rest of the day. When time neared for the girls to go home, i started to go change, but the cheerleader said, "just keep it until you launder it. You can bring the clean outfit to me at school Monday ... meet me at the flagpole. The junior high and high school were on the same campus.
that night is the first orgasm i recall .. as i rubbed one out with her panties.

I too became a Penthouse letters fan in college, and was always at the nearby drug store picking up the new issue the day it came out. I was certainly intertested in male submission and forced femme stories. I had crushes on several girls, but never dared asking them to date, as i was very short and thin, and very socially awkward.
i tried a couple of phone line calls, but it was expensive, so all this remained a constant fantasy.
After college i was married, but my timid attempts to bring my fantasies of deeper submission to reality were repressed by my wife. I was still secretively buying porn, but the feelings of embarrassment in making the purchases as i got older grew.
And yes, then came the internet.
 
So, did the submissive fetishes some of us males have really start in childhood for most of us? Us it related to the way we had our first orgasm?
 
was certainly my experience. it was certainly the way i was brought up by my sisters and has been the way i have felt since. With one exception, i always have worked for women and most medical folks i see are women. And i would not say i am meek ... i've played on football teams and continue to be athletic. but i have no trouble relying on a woman's leadership at work and at home, and i have found myself being most comfortable in those situations.
 
I get the part about women in leadership roles, too. I've come across quite a few women leaders in my work as well, and they have fueled some of my fantasizing. Just as many who are peers have done the same, though.
 
i've always liked getting teased and the idea of a hot chick taking advantage of her sexuality but it started with me by chatting to a girl online who liked teasing and controlling the way i jerk off and when i cum, and it really turned me on which tweaked my interested so i Googled "tease and Denial" and the first thing i found was a humiliation video of a hot teen teasing the video and abusing the guy, telling him what to do, then at the end of denying the guys to cum.

i'd never never really realised it before that
 
I ended up using a Buffy episode for my character. Now, does anyone know which one?
 
I came from eating out a girl who told me exactly how she wanted it. I followed her instruction, she thrashed, came hard all over my face and looked at me like she was going to devour me. Little did she know all that thrashing and yelling made me cum all over the floor. I was hooked.

Insanely hot.
 
Back
Top