The Jeffinator's Lounge

Nite, I didn't know you were a daddy, lol. How old is he? As for the art, can you link me to some of your work online? It would be awesome if we were partners, but to be honest, I was looking for someone who would be willing to move to Florida eventually, once I make enough money to set up a studio. Would you be wiling to eventually move here and work at the studio? Lusty could be our secretary, hehe.
 
Of course darlin', someone's got to watch for you and the other men here. I can legally threaten to kick your butt if you don't take care of yourself around me. ^_~
 
Also, guess what all? I finally got the balls to put my foot down. I said to my dad, "I have two things to tell you. The first thing is that over the next few days, I'm going to get this kitchen clean again, but if you guys trash it this time, I will never do dishes for you again. The second thing is that Wednesday is my last day watching the kids. After that, I'm done. You have your vacation to find someone new. All he could do was say "Okay..." I wasn't rude, but I was stern and made it clear there was no room for negotiation. I'm looking forward to getting out there, finally getting another job, and getting into an apartment in the next few weeks -- Pinellas Pines has a special $199 move in special for a one bedroom apartment.

That's really cool, I'm so pleased for you. You'll feel much better with your own job, cash and space. :rose:
 
lol....Dude....they've been advertising the Stargate MMO for what...five years?
 
lol....Dude....they've been advertising the Stargate MMO for what...five years?

Little so far has been released about the game, besides initial ideas and concept art, although one notable feature of the game recently released is that it will be completely canonical, adhering and contributing to the back story of Stargate SG-1. CME has posted on the website that the game is expected to be released at the last quarter of 2008. On January 4, 2008, a TV ad and trailer for Stargate Worlds was released. Also on the same day, a sweepstake was announced. The winner will have their likeness included in the game. People interested in the game can now register for the closed beta at the official website. Participants will be chosen by random draw and there are no restrictions on who can join.
 
Lol, Yeah, i'm father to a entertaining 5 month year old lil boy. (Unfortunatly his mum and i arent togethor and tbh we never have been....despite me wanting to change that when i found out she was preg...lol, that put me of alcohol for a while.)
So i don't get to see him much, especially with me being at uni.

2) Yeah, i'll look for a link, but failing that, i'll e-mail you some stuff, i think i've got ur e-mail address lol.

3) I actually intend to move to the florida area of america anyway in a few years, as it will be a great place for me to do my Acting and my Marine Biology lol.

4) hmmm....lusty as secretary....now thats one business i like the idea of lol
 
Cool. By the way, my new email is ultimatejeffinator@hotmail.com. That would be awesome. We could do the series as a webcomic at first, posting like one or two strips a week, and then when we get enough, we could compose it into a graphic novel and publish it with Trafford or something. The biggest question would be how much time you could spend on the comic.

How long till you're done with uni? I mean, we could do it online and I could just mail you your paychecks, but it'd be easier if you were here in Florida. However, if you want to act, California is the place to go. Los Angeles, to be percise.
 
*grins* I'd make sure to make things nice for you guys. ^_~ *giggles and snuggles with my boys*
 
whoo hoo, HMD ordered....tv paid off....debating what to do with the 50 I have remaining after getting repaid 170
 
Do any of you remember the G4 show Portal? Well me and a few other fans are discussing plans for a remake of the show on davemeinstein.com -- Dave was the writer, producer, director, and star of the show. At first, we're going to do the remake as a comedy webcomic and eventually turn it into a Flash Animation. This is an entirely separate project from Avatars. I plan to do both. As for Portal: Unlimited, I'll be the main writer and creative director, since the idea was initially mine.
 
I loved that show~! I get to be the computer!:D :cattail: Also if I'm going to have so many duties, I better be well paid.
 
I loved that show~! I get to be the computer!:D :cattail: Also if I'm going to have so many duties, I better be well paid.

LMAO. Well, at first, like I said, it will be a webcomic. Other than me, the two projects will have a separate staff. Avatars will eventually be produced in a studio that I purchase or rent later on, but Portal: Unlimited is more for fun. Unless G4 or some other network picks up the Flash Animation, or we publish the webcomic, it will not generate any profit. Though, that would be awesome to get Avatars and Portal published, in addition to getting th Flash Animation run on G4 or Cartoon Network or something. That'd be sweet. Then we could afford to have a HUGE studio with plenty of staff to assist production.
 
Well, I have 2 years left at uni, though to be honest in my third year i don't have to do much, and anyway, I could come over for a few months and random weekends whenever lol.
 
Well, I have 2 years left at uni, though to be honest in my third year i don't have to do much, and anyway, I could come over for a few months and random weekends whenever lol.

Sweet, that could work. Now I'm just waiting on that email with your work :p.
 
*sticks my tongue out at Jeff* I meant for being a secretary...among other duties. XD
Oh and Joe Doctor Who over any new Sci-Fi show including Middle Man.
 
I dunno, The Middle Man is definitely some competition, though I haven't seen anything preSciFi for Doctor Who yet (Contrary to popular advertising, SciFi's first Doctor Who was the 9th, if memory serves)
 
Did you ever watch Heroes? If you did, the guy who was the Invisible Man was also the 9th Doctor. He was fantastic! *chuckles*
 
Didn't really like Heroes. But he was? Maybe I should check out some clippage
 
Maybe later...I'm a bit annoyed that they preempted SciFi Fridays for Twilight Zone marathons....might pop in the Extinction DVD I just bought
 
Back
Top