The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there is that. Though normally I keep my fantasies to those who know the inner workings of my mind. Strangers are hot and all but... mmmm a girl who knows what makes me tick? That is even better! That could just be me though.

Cliche? You don't even know what body parts I was talking about! Could have been my eyebrows for all you know!

(Reminds me of a girl I used to know who was really into eyebrows.... but I digress..)

Hmm, I know what you mean by that though too! Both are good to me. But even hotter? Hitting it off with a stranger who knows exactly how to give you what you want. It's sooooo fucking hot!

*Laughs quite loudly*

A girl who was into eyebrows? Please, do tell me more!

I'm actually heading back to wisconsin to see my parents for christmas. I'll wave atcha while I'm flying by, Smiley.

Hmm, aren't you too sweet! :p

Depending on what part of Georgia you might have driven right by me. I'm in the greenville area.

I'm actually heading back to wisconsin to see my parents for christmas. I'll wave atcha while I'm flying by, Smiley.

I think I drove through there, yeah. I was going to NC, so I basically just passed through.

Hmm, I know what you mean by that though too! Both are good to me. But even hotter? Hitting it off with a stranger who knows exactly how to give you what you want. It's sooooo fucking hot!

*Laughs quite loudly*

A girl who was into eyebrows? Please, do tell me more!

Hmm, aren't you too sweet! :p

This is true.

-Purses his lips thoughtfully-

I'm not sure I have ever met a stranger who could read me that well. Usually takes a few long conversations to get there. That is partly the way I am wired though. Certain things appeal to me that sort of work better when there is some sort of relationship there already.

Oh! She her eyebrows were an erogenous zone. Just touch them and she would get turned on, and she liked to do the same to other people. It was the sort of thing I got no end of pleasure using to torment her because it looked so innocent, yet I knew that her knees were trembling inwardly.

Sweet? Well I've been called worse things.

-Grins-

This is true.

-Purses his lips thoughtfully-

I'm not sure I have ever met a stranger who could read me that well. Usually takes a few long conversations to get there. That is partly the way I am wired though. Certain things appeal to me that sort of work better when there is some sort of relationship there already.

Oh! She her eyebrows were an erogenous zone. Just touch them and she would get turned on, and she liked to do the same to other people. It was the sort of thing I got no end of pleasure using to torment her because it looked so innocent, yet I knew that her knees were trembling inwardly.

Sweet? Well I've been called worse things.

-Grins-

Heh, you should ask Scuttle about my weak spot... Quite the same reaction, just a different location.

But I don't try to return the favor the same way...

I can only imagine. ;)

*Returns the smile*

So move?

I miss the winters in the mid west. I fuggin hate the heat. :|

Eh. I've thought about it. I probably will end up doing it.. But I have a nephew who's just a year and a half old, he's my pride and joy, and I just love him too much to leave right now...

Heh, you should ask Scuttle about my weak spot... Quite the same reaction, just a different location.

But I don't try to return the favor the same way...

I can only imagine. ;)

*Returns the smile*

I think I have a guess where your weak spot is. I was reading your threads the other evening.

Eh. I've thought about it. I probably will end up doing it.. But I have a nephew who's just a year and a half old, he's my pride and joy, and I just love him too much to leave right now...

Yeah I have a niece and a nephew and I miss them something fierce. One of the biggest reasons I am looking forward to heading back. That and... ya know to have snow again.

Yeah I have a niece and a nephew and I miss them something fierce. One of the biggest reasons I am looking forward to heading back. That and... ya know to have snow again.

Awh. :)

But be careful what you wish for, or desire in this case...

When I was little it had snowed on my birthday and I had wanted the same thing for years... Well it finally came true about two years ago, but a blizzard hit and I was snowed in on my birthday. I was pissed.

I can relate, I hate two nieces and a nephew. I'd love to live else where, but I do like living close to family. Also no state tax here and I like that.

When I was little it had snowed on my birthday and I had wanted the same thing for years... Well it finally came true about two years ago, but a blizzard hit and I was snowed in on my birthday. I was pissed.

I was born in a blizzard.

I drove for a living for a couple of years in wisconsin/st paul area. I've always been comfortable in the snow. So when it snows an inch or two here and the entire state shuts down I just laugh.

I can relate, I hate two nieces and a nephew. I'd love to live else where, but I do like living close to family. Also no state tax here and I like that.

Mhm! I don't think I could ever just leave him here, he's too cute, and he's been away on vacation for about a week now with his mom(MY brother's ex girlfriend) and I've missed him so much that I've just wanted to mope around, waiting for him to get back home.

I was born in a blizzard.

I drove for a living for a couple of years in wisconsin/st paul area. I've always been comfortable in the snow. So when it snows an inch or two here and the entire state shuts down I just laugh.

Haha, wow. Aren't you lucky then. :p
I love the snow, I just hate it when it's superrrr cold, (Unless I have a good cuddle buddy) and I hate it when the snow gets rough.

I know exactly what blizzard you're talking about! I was in the same one when it went through Chicago. Never seen that much snow in my life.

Mhm! I don't think I could ever just leave him here, he's too cute, and he's been away on vacation for about a week now with his mom(MY brother's ex girlfriend) and I've missed him so much that I've just wanted to mope around, waiting for him to get back home.

Yeah, I love kids. They are awesome. So much better than adults!

-Snickers-

Heh. I figured drinking might not be a good idea since I still had a few hours of driving left.

I do remember that your gas is much cheaper than mine though!

I have been to Georgia once or twice. Meh... too hot there. I life in the foothills and I'm still miserable.

Haha, wow. Aren't you lucky then. :p
I love the snow, I just hate it when it's superrrr cold, (Unless I have a good cuddle buddy) and I hate it when the snow gets rough.

Driving in white out conditions can be stressful. I've had some close calls, but it is also fun to get out in a fresh snow in an empty parking lot and just do doughnuts! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back