The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fell asleep with a glass in my hand (full one at that) and woke up with it in my lap. That is the closest I have come I think.

Haha, I'm actually the opposite with that. Back in high school, I fell asleep on a bus trip from Ohio to TN and I had a monster sitting between my legs and when I woke up a few hours later, I was still holding it in the same spot! :)

Haha, I'm actually the opposite with that. Back in high school, I fell asleep on a bus trip from Ohio to TN and I had a monster sitting between my legs and when I woke up a few hours later, I was still holding it in the same spot! :)

-Snickers-

A monster between your legs eh? I bet.... :devil:

Ok I am seriously showing that it is 4 am here. That barely made sense to me, and it came from my brain.

Ah... high school bus trips. I spent too much time on long distance bus trips.

Mhm! I like the way you think, too! Why sleep when you can get soooooo much done throughout the night? Once I was in such a clean-freak mood, I scrubbed down my walls, re-arranged my room, cleaned my dressers/closets/bookshelves for eight hours straight without stopping once..

I did the same too. I reorganized my movies,games, and book, looked at some old stuff from school, read some old comics I had growing up. There's so much to do, like become a crime fighter and protect the streets from evil.

-Snickers-

A monster between your legs eh? I bet.... :devil:

Ok I am seriously showing that it is 4 am here. That barely made sense to me, and it came from my brain.

Ah... high school bus trips. I spent too much time on long distance bus trips.

Hahahah! :D

Sorry to ruin your fantasies, but I do not have a monster in between my legs, only once, for a few hours. ;)

But then I drank it. :D

Do you mind me asking where "Here" is for you? It's 4:21 here for myself.

I did the same too. I reorganized my movies,games, and book, looked at some old stuff from school, read some old comics I had growing up. There's so much to do, like become a crime fighter and protect the streets from evil.

Yes! I did most of that, besides the comics! But I read old songs I had written and didn't even know existed, I looked at old memories and old collection stuff and gifts, and just everything! I even went through my old phones and what not. Bleh. You can do a lot in one night.

Hahahah! :D

Sorry to ruin your fantasies, but I do not have a monster in between my legs, only once, for a few hours. ;)

But then I drank it. :D

Do you mind me asking where "Here" is for you? It's 4:21 here for myself.

-Grins-

We don't know each other well enough for fantasies yet.

I'm in South Carolina.

You drank it hmmmm?

I'm going to try to keep that image as clean as possible... but I'll likely fail at it.

Yes! I did most of that, besides the comics! But I read old songs I had written and didn't even know existed, I looked at old memories and old collection stuff and gifts, and just everything! I even went through my old phones and what not. Bleh. You can do a lot in one night.

It's funny looking back. You at times say "Wow I can't believe I used this." Especially when I looked at my old phone.

It's 3:27 here. You two must be from the future.

-Grins-

We don't know each other well enough for fantasies yet.

I'm in South Carolina.

You drank it hmmmm?

I'm going to try to keep that image as clean as possible... but I'll likely fail at it.

*Smirks wickedly*

Well then, I wasn't aware that you had to know somebody well enough, to have fantasies. ;)

My nephew's and his mom are in South Caroline, Charleston for the week.

I'm in Ohiooooooo :p

Yes, I did drink it. And it was quite tasty. ;)

Eh, don't strain yourself. :devil:

It's funny looking back. You at times say "Wow I can't believe I used this." Especially when I looked at my old phone.

It's 3:27 here. You two must be from the future.

I know! And looking through old texts and what not, you're just like wow! I was a loser. Or that guy was a loser, or did I really used to like that? :cool:

No silly, we're not from the future. I'm not that cool, idk about FD :D

*Smirks wickedly*

Well then, I wasn't aware that you had to know somebody well enough, to have fantasies. ;)

My nephew's and his mom are in South Caroline, Charleston for the week.

I'm in Ohiooooooo :p

Yes, I did drink it. And it was quite tasty. ;)

Eh, don't strain yourself. :devil:

That's a handful of hours away from where I am now. I used to live in Illinois. Small world.

-Grins wickedly himself-

I suppose you don't have too, but it is more fun that way in my opinion.

-Laughs-

I'll try not to strain myself. No promises though. Sometimes my hands just have a mind of their own. :cool: And other parts of my anatomy.

I know! And looking through old texts and what not, you're just like wow! I was a loser. Or that guy was a loser, or did I really used to like that? :cool:

No silly, we're not from the future. I'm not that cool, idk about FD :D

Heh, there are time when you find something you forgot. Once I found my old Sega Genesis that I thought my mother got rid of a long time ago even found my games. I got the cables cleaned and it was good as new. Reminded me of a simpler time.

You are cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Last edited:
That's a handful of hours away from where I am now. I used to live in Illinois. Small world.

-Grins wickedly himself-

I suppose you don't have too, but it is more fun that way in my opinion.

-Laughs-

I'll try not to strain myself. No promises though. Sometimes my hands just have a mind of their own. :cool: And other parts of my anatomy.

Very small.

*Arches a brow*

But isn't it fun to have fantasies with strangers too? I mean your mind goes WILD when you meet a stranger for the first time, and you can't do anything but imagine the possibilities! It's quite hot actually.

Hmm, how cliche. ;)

All men have anatomy parts with minds of their own. They can control it, just choose not to. :devil:

Heh, there are time when you find something you forgot. Once I found my old Sega Genesis that I thought my mother got rid of a long time ago even found my games. I got the cables cleaned and it was good as new. Reminded me of a simpler time.

I know exactly what you mean! It's ridiculous what you can find when you look around! :p

Haha.. c'mon. I used to live in IL, too.

Hahaha. So about that road trip. We split the difference and go pick up DW, Rain, and Sia?

Very small.

*Arches a brow*

But isn't it fun to have fantasies with strangers too? I mean your mind goes WILD when you meet a stranger for the first time, and you can't do anything but imagine the possibilities! It's quite hot actually.

Hmm, how cliche. ;)

All men have anatomy parts with minds of their own. They can control it, just choose not to. :devil:

Well there is that. Though normally I keep my fantasies to those who know the inner workings of my mind. Strangers are hot and all but... mmmm a girl who knows what makes me tick? That is even better! That could just be me though.

Cliche? You don't even know what body parts I was talking about! Could have been my eyebrows for all you know!

(Reminds me of a girl I used to know who was really into eyebrows.... but I digress..)

And here I am all tucked away in Texas.

Man, Texas. Eff that noise. When I was driving out here, I drove from Houston to El Paso in a day. And then woke up the next day, left the hotel, and promptly broke down on the edge of El Paso. It was... ridiculous.

Haha.. totally!

I'm in Georgia. I actually drove through SC a little bit ago. And I went to Ohio a few years back.

Depending on what part of Georgia you might have driven right by me. I'm in the greenville area.

I'm actually heading back to wisconsin to see my parents for christmas. I'll wave atcha while I'm flying by, Smiley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back