An idea is forming...

Would it be hot to watch in a picture story a woman slimming down?

  • Yes

    Votes: 45 83.3%
  • No

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Maybe

    Votes: 8 14.8%

  • Total voters
    54
  • Poll closed .
Hows your progress??
I subscribed because I believe in you...
Show us your progress???
 
Sorry guys. Life got the better of me, but I am going to do some modeling hopefully on Sunday. I also found out two weeks ago that I am pregnant so things will be slow considerably.
 
I will keep everyone posted, but I wanted to put this somewhere. I am right now assuming this is just a fluke, but I am going to try it again tonight JUST to see...

Last night, I did 15 glute bridges, 20 crunches, drank a cup of lemon ginger tea with no sweetener, took a cold shower and was in bed by ten.

Something I am not admitting anywhere else is that I have also added at least one orgasm to my nightly routine. Do some research and you will find that more and more people are swearing by them because of the number of calories they burn. Also they release copious amounts of the feel good chemicals in our brains often associated with eating when addicted to food. Which I am. So I have been doing that every night and whenever I get a craving for junk food. Wish me luck. ;)

My start out weight yesterday morning was 322.4 and my waist measured 54 inches. Woke up this morning at 319.9 and a waist measurement of 50.5 inches. Like I said, I do not know if this is fluke or really because of what I did, but I will check back in after a week and let everyone know what happens.
 
Sorry for the poor picture quality, but I am down almost 4 inches! Doesn't sound or look like much, but I am noticing it in my wardrobe. Not to mention I FEEL better!
 

Attachments

  • Picture 68.jpg
    Picture 68.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 2
Interesting.... I say, keep it up, cause nobody else will do it for you. ;)

But remember, it's a process which requires dedication
and commitment above all other things.


And it takes a helluva lot of time to achieve anything...
and just a few days of bad routines to slide back where
one has been at the begging. Frustrating, but that's how it is.

Had a colleague working with me, U.S. guy, 60 years plus,
with a great physique and overall looks considering his age;
younger guys would often approach him in gym, asking how
long did it took him to achieve the looks....

His answer?

30 years.


My point - it's a baby steps process; slow, painful, and requires
tremendous amount of determination. But if you got those, you're
on a good track.

P.S.
Of course - no soft drinks, no sweets (consider dried fruits as an alternative),
properly timed and on time meals with big and healthy breakkie
being the king of them all and then as the day progresses,
meals getting smaller and smaller in size, but still healthy and nutritious.
 
Thanks a lot. I am determined more than I have ever been. I am pregnant with my third child and I know that at my current size, I am on the verge of many health risks to myself and the baby. That has been my greatest motivation this time and my two boys that I have are helping me a ton. They really encourage me, even though they are only toddlers. They keep me moving and I know when I cook healthy for me, they benefit from it. I have cut out almost all sweets, though once per week I indulge in a bit of dark chocolate and/or a sprite, avoiding anything with artificial colors and most things that have been overly processed.

Tonight for instance, I slow cooked a rabbit we helped raise last summer with a ton of carrots, celery, onion, and a bit of red skin potato. Sooooooo good.

I am rethinking my way around my kitchen and re-familiarizing myself with the healthy whole unprocessed foods I grew up with. So again, thanks for the encouragement. It means a lot and reminds me that I am not alone in this adventure.

Interesting.... I say, keep it up, cause nobody else will do it for you.
 
I don't know who still checks out these pictures, but here is a sample of my new wardrobe I am working on pulling together! My sister and I did a photo shoot on Wednesday and LOVE most of what came of it. Enjoy and let me know what you think.

Pretty good for sixteen weeks pregnant, if I do say so myself!
 

Attachments

  • Amber's Camera 004.jpg
    Amber's Camera 004.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 2
  • Amber's Camera 015.jpg
    Amber's Camera 015.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 2
  • Amber's Camera 018.jpg
    Amber's Camera 018.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Amber's Camera 020.jpg
    Amber's Camera 020.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Amber's Camera 024.jpg
    Amber's Camera 024.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 2
DOWN TO 312 AND PLANNING THE SEWING REGIME FOR MY NEW WARDROBE! I can't wait to model everything for you guys! I am soooo excited about my progress, even though it does not really show... This is the lightest I have been in nearly three years. I feel so good.
 
IT'S A GIRL!!!!

Just found out we are expecting a little Elizabeth Anne, and (with approval from my doctor regarding the chemicals) THIS is what I did to celebrate!
 

Attachments

  • Pink Hair.jpg
    Pink Hair.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 2
Sorry for the poor picture quality, but I am down almost 4 inches! Doesn't sound or look like much, but I am noticing it in my wardrobe. Not to mention I FEEL better!

I don't know who still checks out these pictures, but here is a sample of my new wardrobe I am working on pulling together! My sister and I did a photo shoot on Wednesday and LOVE most of what came of it. Enjoy and let me know what you think.

Pretty good for sixteen weeks pregnant, if I do say so myself!

You look amazing
 
Thanks guys. Sooooooooooo... Broke my computer a while back, which is why I have not posted in a while, but I have maintained my numbers as baby grows. I have the cutest bump and wish I could share. I will be back up by February.
 
Well thank you. My new computer I was given today has a built in webcam that actually works so hopefully I will be back to posting soon. Not the best quality but something at least. Lol.
 
Post workout! Feeling great! 15 minute gentle walk, per doctor's orders. Debating looking into an alternative to the jumping jacks. That does not sound smart. Not only will it throw the baby around, but even with my best bra, jumping ALWAYS ends with massive bruises from smacking myself in the face with my boobs!

While, I am posting, I want to thank everyone again for the support you have all shown me... I am on another site to track my food and activity and I have been posting there daily, but as of today, some internet bully has jumped on to lecture all of us about our excess calories and sugars... I have been struggling to get even 1000 calories in daily, which is considerably less than I should be consuming, especially pregnant, but this prick continues to tell me that I am not exercising enough and that I am eating too much and not enough "raw" foods! I'm sorry! I am struggling with an addiction just as strong as any other substance abuse. I think I am doing pretty well, all things considered.

Sorry to ramble. I just hate people like that... Those types of people who think they are "helping" through "tough love" are the type of people that drove me to the edge of suicide so many times in the past... I will NOT let them win! I am just glad this community is so much more accepting.
 
Back
Top