Huh? Is DD/lg forbidden here?

RedShambhala

Experienced
Joined
Dec 25, 2017
Posts
33
So the story I just wanted to submit included the terms "Daddy" and "babygirl" - but it then said that I'm not allowed to use "babygirl" as a tag.

Is DD/lg generally forbidden here or something?
 
Have no idea what DD/lg is, but, yes, there are some words not accepted as tags here but that, depending on the context, are accepted in the story text.
 
So, the answer is that you can't do underage in role play on Literotica. The site owners don't accept that.
 
So the story I just wanted to submit included the terms "Daddy" and "babygirl" - but it then said that I'm not allowed to use "babygirl" as a tag.

Is DD/lg generally forbidden here or something?

You're triggering rejection against the "no sexual activity under eighteen" rule.

It's difficult, perhaps, with lg to be convincing that your characters are over eighteen, act over eighteen, and are treated by their daddy as over eighteen, given the nature of the kink, which on face value is to do none of those things.

You could try an explanatory note to the site editor, I guess, but you'd be fighting an uphill battle, I think.
 
Not per se

If anything, I think it's important to show that she is fully into, if not initiating, the role play to willingly lose control. Otherwise, the daddy can seem more like a person abusing their position of authority, which would then belong in non-con. And if the baby girl is not explicitly of age, then it will be right out.
 
And if the baby girl is not explicitly of age, then it will be right out.

I believe the reality is if the "baby girl" is acting underage, the story will be right out. It seems set up for failure on that basis.
 
Any tag with the word "baby" in it won't work.

You can use it in titles, in stories, in description lines... But it can't be used as a tag.
 

Originally Posted by sr71plt
I believe the reality is if the "baby girl" is acting underage, the story will be right out. It seems set up for failure on that basis.


You make a fair point sr71plt. However, I'm surprised how many times a female's immature sexual behavior is pointed out when there are plenty of male characters that are equally submissive to "mommy" figures. They act like a boy who's cum for the first time. I think of these characters as boys. Baby boys.
I believe there are subtle differences between the way an underdeveloped "baby girl" and a fully sexualized "baby girl" behave- having been both kinds of baby girls in real life.
One is a child who needs boundaries. She does not really own her sexuality or pleasure. She is frightened, confused. She isn't role playing, but accepting her role. I've seen this presented many times on Lit.
The other is a woman engaging in power play. She is being pleased because she knows what she wants. Her daddy is just as powerless to her silent seduction.
Don't use the tag. In fact, see if you could write the whole story without using the words daddy or baby girl, just for your own experience.
 
I didn't claim that Literotica's policy on this was consistent. But putting a character into an underage role-playing role in a story is playing the underage card. Not my outrage; not my rules.
 
This isn't my regular part of the "forum" to visit and I don't often speak on the dynamic either, because I'm not great with labels and far from an expert, but I know enough to point out that the DD/lg dynamic isn't necessarily about age play per say. There are many DD/lg relationships without an real "age play" component. I think there is an awful lot of misunderstanding and confusion on the subject, many dismiss it instantly as incest or age play and with that in mind the misconceptions remain. Just my opinion and view, your thoughts may vary.
 
Last edited:
That's irrelevant to posting at Literotica. The story has to pass muster with Laurel. That's all it has to do, but that's what it has to do. Arguing about it and discussing around it to other forum users is just spinning wheels. Anyone who wants to argue the point of whether a specific story will pass muster should either take their chances and submit it or PM Laurel about it.

She has stated before that underage role playing is underage. It's up to her how/whether she applies that.
 
I didn't claim that Literotica's policy on this was consistent. But putting a character into an underage role-playing role in a story is playing the underage card. Not my outrage; not my rules.

I'm not pointing out application of policy or arguing said policy. I'm talking about Daddy/Daughter role play in its various forms and my opinion on puerile male characters as presented by other author's fantasies. Admins are the ultimate judges of course.
Which is why I suggested she not use said tags and experiment with different language to describe the same dynamic.
 
Last edited:
You should be suggesting whatever it is directly to her, Laurel, not to the board. We get this discussion in a few variations a couple of times a week, and there's absolutely no one but Laurel who can do anything about it.
 
Last edited:
I meant to the OP, not admin. I'm suggesting the author change her story, not Laurel change her policy- which I happen to greatly respect. I wasn't aware that anyone else voiced the differences between legal/sexually mature partners and illegal/underdeveloped partners in its relationship to Daddy Dom play, which is all I'm trying to do. That, and give the author direction on how to make sure her depiction fits within the existing rules.
I'm neither negating nor disputing anyone's statements, only responding in an effort to clarify mine.
 
Last edited:
Other have openly (some loudly) disagreed with me, but I maintain a no kids atoll rule. They simply do not exist.

I made reference to them once. And that was to set the scene of the community that kids are born and raised elsewhere. They're taught and prepared for what to expect when they get reintroduced to the community for their homecoming and initiation. There is no detailed discussion of any type as to what that education involves.
 
Back
Top