Erotic Coupling: Looking for Beta Readers/Editors for second draft of story of senior student and teacher(17k)

Jmanchu

El Capitan
Story(17k), "The Lovely Miss Stevens," stars a female math teacher who's enthusiastic about teaching and her severely sexually frustrated high school senior. the senior student who's got a huge crush on her. Student deals with said sexual frustration issues because of the sexual tension from dealing with her. Female teacher secretly crushes on him back but tries always to keep it professional. He ends up after school with her after she tells him she wants to see him after class. Teacher tries to help him because she's worried about his performance in school and, as a good teacher that sees potential, tries to help him and tries to see if she could use the 1 on 1 time in the detention to help. There's sexual tension between them, and things get out of hand at the end.

Sex in story is highly detailed. Probably overly so, about more than a third of the word count is sex, including the foreplay, so be warned.

It's the second draft that I've finally gotten around to finishing. Updated the prose, cleaned the grammar since the first time I had it here. Got into a little more detail about the characters, shortened some things, Made more clear others. So, now I'm looking for beta readers or an editor for this draft.

P.S. Just to be clear since I've had this discussion during first draft with a few fine non-US folk here: "senior"(typically for high school, as in the setting of the story, is at about age 18, the age of our male main hero of the story of course) is in USA school terms someone generally in their final grade or year of schooling(college or high school) not just someone in sr. highschool(Grades 9-12, so only 12th graders are "seniors" in senior high school).

Last edited:
I just wanna say thanks to you guys for the beta reading, the feedback and the stuff you pointed out was very helpful. And thanks BHMLorain for the editing help. You really came in clutch with it. I appreciate you guys. (y)

Back