The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I can't, in good conscience, approve of it.

Reality TV has explained to me that interventions do not require your approval.
Also, that I am still in the running to be america's next top model.

Reality TV has explained to me that interventions do not require your approval.
Also, that I am still in the running to be america's next top model.

Well I'm going for Australia's then.

Lucky for you I don't travel as a competitor ;)

The critics say that my love of cookies will, ultimately, keep me from winning.

The critics? That's outrageous! So you can love a lettuce leaf and cocaine, but not cookies? I won't watch the show in protest then....:mad:

Here, it's much more liberal. I love hamburgers and it doesn't affect me one bit for the contest as long as I don't eat them. However, loving hamburgers and not eating them throws up some interesting issues.

I'm actually still on probation from "loving" my last hamburger in public and I have to stay at least 50m away from one.... :confused:

The critics? That's outrageous! So you can love a lettuce leaf and cocaine, but not cookies? I won't watch the show in protest then....:mad:

Here, it's much more liberal. I love hamburgers and it doesn't affect me one bit for the contest as long as I don't eat them. However, loving hamburgers and not eating them throws up some interesting issues.

I'm actually still on probation from "loving" my last hamburger in public and I have to stay at least 50m away from one.... :confused:

AHHHH!!!! NO SPECIAL SAUCE! NO SPECIAL SAUCE!!!!!

Nice segue....

She's found the answer: gay rights are human rights and human rights are gay rights

Shit - gays are humans!!!!!!

That makes it easy then. Phew.

You wouldn't believe it, but we're still having that debate here too - the world is in financial disarray, the environment is fucked and all the great mindscan work on is: Should two people who want to get married, be allowed to get married. Our descendants will be pissing themselves laughing about this in history class (if the earth still exists)

Nice segue....

She's found the answer: gay rights are human rights and human rights are gay rights

Shit - gays are humans!!!!!!

That makes it easy then. Phew.

You wouldn't believe it, but we're still having that debate here too - the world is in financial disarray, the environment is fucked and all the great mindscan work on is: Should two people who want to get married, be allowed to get married. Our descendants will be pissing themselves laughing about this in history class (if the earth still exists)

(its much easier to distract people by creating a boogey man than it is to convince them that the people in power haven't completely fucked the world over)

(its much easier to distract people by creating a boogey man than it is to convince them that the people in power haven't completely fucked the world over)

Yes - unfortunately I did a degree in PR

LT - If we substituted the word "human" for any other description of people in discussions, then things might be better

Immigrant - human
Gay - human
Black - human

Shit - it works!

Yes - unfortunately I did a degree in PR

LT - If we substituted the word "human" for any other description of people in discussions, then things might be better

Immigrant - human
Gay - human
Black - human

Shit - it works!

LT - ah, but then what would we do with all the hate???

The trick is getting everyone to see the real boogey men and ignore the Magicians trick/Golden Calf.

Politics has become the greatest and most horrible magic show ever.
I wish we had Third party politics again.. two party is just too much BS and too much power in too few hands.

LT - Tako is getting herself into troubles. Too bad he's 4 hours away and unable to take advantage of said trouble. Bwaha~ *poofs to shower*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back