The Isolated Political Blurt Thread

IMG_4433.jpg


tumblr_lxpj6grFIe1qcaomb.gif
 
Jim Carrey
@JimCarrey
·
Mar 19
If you liked my last cartoon you may also enjoy...

"THE WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST WING AND PUTIN’S FLYING MONKEYS“


Jim Carrey has unveiled a portrait depicting Donald Trump as the Wicked Witch of the West from The Wizard of Oz.


The Dumb and Dumber star's image shows the US President with green-tinged skin and a witches hat the same colour as the Republican party's colours. He also has long pink fingernails.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-...-twitter-sarah-huckabee-sanders-a8264671.html
 
The Dumb and Dumber star's image shows the US President with green-tinged skin and a witches hat the same colour as the Republican party's colours. He also has long pink fingernails.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-...-twitter-sarah-huckabee-sanders-a8264671.html
Yesterday I saw a piece somewhere featuring a slew of Carrey's recent painted cartoons. Not masterpieces, but funny. Not so much ha-ha funny as knife-in-the-guts funny. A nice display of hostility.
 
Last edited:
Black lives don't matter. Latino lives don't matter. Indigenous lives don't matter. Asian lives might matter a little. Women don't matter. Justice and equity don't matter. You don't matter.

Money matters.
 
Mike Pence reminds me of the Dilophosaurus from Jurassic Park.

Jurassic Park (1993) - Dennis Nedry's Death
 
natasha #NeverAgain
@sighnatasha
Enforcing students to wear clear backpacks is simply like putting a band-aid on a broken bone
8:37 PM · Mar 21, 2018

Quoted, on the stage, by Parkland (Marjory Stoneman Douglas high school) survivor, Cameron Kasky

"...putting a band-aid on a broken bone..."
 
CNN hired a Republican rotten apple

Why did CNN hire someone that is stupid, evil, bought off by the NRA, and is acting as another octopus arm of the "Loyal to Trump" alliance ?

Eugene Gu, MD
@eugenegu

As a surgeon, I’ve operated on gunshot victims who’ve had bullets tear through their intestines, cut through their spinal cord, and pulverize their kidneys and liver. Rick Santorum telling kids to shut up and take CPR classes is simply unconscionabe.

March 25, 2018
 
Next time I talk politics, I'm going to the local town meetings to hear the city council call each other names as they talk about that sidewalk we been needing for 40 or more years.
 
Next time I talk politics, I'm going to the local town meetings to hear the city council call each other names as they talk about that sidewalk we been needing for 40 or more years.
Yeah, politicians suck. But the alternative is warlords. Hmmm...
 
Back
Top