I'd like someone to read a bit of something.

Trinique_Fire

Daddi's Princess
I'd love for someone to read something I have going. Not to edit, but to see what emotions the story evokes, what you're picturing, what there needs to be more of, less of, what it reminds you of, etc, etc.

Volunteers? I promise you won't be disappointed.

Sent, and sent.

I want to say thank you to everyone who has read/is reading right now. I've gotten great feedback and some good suggestions to think about. :rose:

I'd be happy to read it as well and comment if you have not been too deluged!!

Focus groupies, I still owe some of you PM's. Thank you so much for taking the time to read and respond with your thoughts. I haven't made all my editing changes yet (since I'd like to get through the first draft and actually FINISH it), but I am keeping notes and have saved all PM's to AbiWord.

You're all wonderful. :heart:

I'd love for someone to read something I have going. Not to edit, but to see what emotions the story evokes, what you're picturing, what there needs to be more of, less of, what it reminds you of, etc, etc.

I'm here, if I can help.

Stella definitely isn't scatter brained. She knows exactly what she's doing with her brain. And my gods is it ever erotic.

Spectacularly well asked.

You've already got your volunteers. And if you're any good? You're on your way. If you're not 'immediately' good? that's not a good reason to stop.

Sorry I'm late. You're already ahead.

Spectacularly well asked.

You've already got your volunteers. And if you're any good? You're on your way. If you're not 'immediately' good? that's not a good reason to stop.

Sorry I'm late. You're already ahead.

Thank you :rose: I've been writing for a while, and I like to think I have some talent. It's what I love to do. In the past, the case has been that I reach a certain point, doubt myself, and stop, but I'm not letting that happen this time. This is something I want to finish and publish, and so it is...I keep soldiering on.

Back