If You Woke Up With The Person Above You What Would Be The First Thing You'd Say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I found the origin of the explosion; in fact, it's still swollen and throbbing. You know what they say, "the way to a man's mind is through a point a bit below his stomach.

Imagine that. A man's mind in his thighs. Whoda thunk it?

I think I found the origin of the explosion; in fact, it's still swollen and throbbing. You know what they say, "the way to a man's mind is through a point a bit below his stomach.

Tio, go look in the mirror. If your face looks like a glazed donut, you'll understand why you feel intoxicated.

It was my pleasure Serene. I hoped you enjoyed the view. If there is a return offer, I'd be very happy myself to see under yours.

Come closer...;)

(Who is the French man that sings the song in your signature? I love that song.)

That's Leonard Cohen. It's called Dance Me to the End of Love
And what an incredible image of fellatio that song opens with! And then into a meta-biblical invocation of sensuality! Yes, that's one Montrealer who knows how to write! (Actually, there's been quite a few, come to think of it...)

And what an incredible image of fellatio that song opens with! And then into a meta-biblical invocation of sensuality! Yes, that's one Montrealer who knows how to write! (Actually, there's been quite a few, come to think of it...)

He's an amazing poet/author/singer. Likes to do songs with Rebecca deMornay, the actress, on back up.

That's Leonard Cohen. It's called Dance Me to the End of Love

I have heard some of his songs before and liked them. I started singing it as I read it in your signature. I need to dl that one to my Ipod, thanks.:rose:

I have heard some of his songs before and liked them. I started singing it as I read it in your signature. I need to dl that one to my Ipod, thanks.:rose:

You're more than welcome. I'm happy something I enjoy has brought pleasure to you. He has some great songs and poems I love that really make you think.

Alas, I bite and I scratch...

I think you can handle me though;)

love bites and signature signing with your nails, are a wonderful expression of your desires to me. I don't think we'd have any problems handling each other at all.:D

You're more than welcome. I'm happy something I enjoy has brought pleasure to you. He has some great songs and poems I love that really make you think.

Maybe sometime you will share that with me, lancegt.:)

I had no idea that he was Canadian or that he wrote poems.:eek:

(And is he the original writer and/or singer of Hallalujah? I have Jeff Buckley on my Ipod singing that song, I had no idea LC did too)

Maybe sometime you will share that with me, lancegt.:)

I had no idea that he was Canadian or that he wrote poems.:eek:

(And is he the original writer and/or singer of Hallalujah? I have Jeff Buckley on my Ipod singing that song, I had no idea LC did too)

it would be my pleasure to share with you. He is an unsung Canadian Icon. He has written so many things that others have covered and received recognition for. He has numerous books and poems to his credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back