So now we get a Space Force

"Going to kick ETs butt!"...Will Smith.. independence day!...:cattail:
I was there. It was messy.

Invading aliens, not being tech-illiterate dummies, won't bother with Earthling space, air, sea, land, or cyber forces. Use disintegrator beams on a few dams, powerplants, and server farms, and human civilization goes away.

Or spray a chemical that dissolves fabrics (including clothes, curtains, and sails) as in A Fall of Stardust. Resistance is futile when everybody is naked.
 
This will be USA 6th military branch.

What most people don't know is the Coast Guard is/was tossed between the military (5th branch) and DOT over the decades.

The Coast Guard ramped up in the fight against terrorism on our ocean borders and dealing w/immigration issues.

The Space Force will be our 6th branch. Picking up where NASA and USAF left off.

Long live the Federation!
 
Long live the Federation!
Besides those other branches, we also need a Cyber-Crypto Force, Psychic Force, Taco-Truck Force, Porpoise Force, Wall-Repair Force, Tunneling Force (to sneak up from underneath), Tectonic Force (to trigger eruptions, quakes, and tsunami), Truth Force, and Salvation Force (to deliver us from evil).

A few dozen trillion more in budget deficits should pay for all that. This year. More next year. Them patriots sure know how to borrow and spend.
 
Back
Top