Not so Innocent Little Sister

Lexylove13

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 23, 2016
Posts
7,715
Not so Innocent Little Sister ~Closed~

Madison "Maddie" was always very fond of her older sisters boyfriend. She felt that is was the perfect man for her. Maddie felt as if her sister didn't appreciate him, the man worked very hard. She decided to take it upon herself and snatch him away from her sister.

So she convinced her sister that he would hangout with her one night while her sister was working. Maddie was going to use this opportunity to show him that she was the better option.
 
Last edited:
Matt - age:23 6'1 brown hair blue eyes athletic body

Matt was dating Maddie's sister, Gianna, for several months now. During this time he noticed Maddie staring at him and flirting with him and he did his best to ignore it. Matt just got to Gianna's house looking forward to hanging out with her, especially since they hadn't had sex in almost two weeks.

When he got there though Gianna said she got called into work and had to leave. She also suggested that he hang out there with her little sister since he came all the way over here. Then after a quick kiss she was gone. Matt walked into the living room seeing Maddie. "Hey Maddie what's up?" He sat down on the couch. "Your sister had to bail on me for work and said we should hang out."
 
Maddie looked up brushing her dark brown hair out of her eyes. "Oh? Nothing really just watching TV. You're welcome to join me."she said. She scooted over so that he could sit by her. Maddie smiled at Matt, so far her plan was working. She began to think of a way to seduce him. Maddie had a nice body and chest, after all she couldn't understand why she was single.

She was watching a very dirty movie, how a girl ended up as a guys play thing, following rules to please him. Maddie sighed then pushed her breasts together. "I wonder if guys prefer big boobs over smaller boobs."she said.
 
Matt sat down and felt uncomfortable watching this type of movie with his girlfriend's little sister. Then to add to this he heard what Maddie said and he looked over to see her pressing her breaats together. "Guys like all types of breasts, personally I like a pair of nice perky tits." Matt said looking at the screen. "Like hers." He pointed to the screen at the naked girl. "What kind of a movie is this? It's like a soft core porn."
 
Maddie was a little confused, "Well why.....there isn't much there to grab?" She giggled then smiled at him. "No it's a chick flick...why is it make you hard?"she said. Maddie shifted and ran her hand over his crotch. "I make can make you feel so good."she said. She was hoping he would cave and let her have her way with him.
 
"Woah Maddie what are you doing?!" Matt asked batting her hand away after she grabbed his long meaty dick. "I'm dating your sister. Are you insane? If she knew what you just did she'd kill both of us." Matt stayed on the couch even after what just happened. "And it's not making me hard. It's just really sexual for a movie." Matt said trying to not make things awkward.
 
Maddie giggled as he batted her hand away though smiled. "What? I can't joke around with you? This is a good movie."she said. She shifted closer to him, "What it's not like she appreciates you." Maddie knew that they fought a lot over dumb shit all the time. She had been woken up a few times from them fighting. "I hear you guys fight."she said.
 
Hearing Maddie say she knew they fought a lot made Matt think about it. Gianna and Matt did argue a lot, but usually made up pretty quick. The make up sex was so intense and rough. "Yeah we do argue a lot but we also make up shortly after." Matt's eyes were still on the screen where some naked chick with a big ass was giving a guy a lap dance. "Seriously what is this movie?" He asked trying to change the subject.
 
Maddie rolled her eyes, "Doesn't matter you still fight a lot and wake me up." She looked back at the movie and laughed. "Told you a chick flick....I mean Gianna and I don't even fight that much. Like who the fuck fights about being five minutes late."she said. Maddie knew her sister would ask for money too. "I wouldn't ask you for money..."she said.
 
"Damn your kinda bumming me out. I know we fight a lot. Maybe we aren't perfect together but... I don't know we just don't want to leave each other." Matt said not wanting to say the sex is amazing as well since he was dating her sister. "I'm sure if you have a boyfriend you two fight a lot."
 
"Way to rub it in.....been single for years."she said. Maddie pulled away and stared at the TV. She was playing it off like she was upset but she was seeing ifor he would comfort her. If he did, she was going to pull a move on him. "At least you have someone one....I got no one."she said.
 
Matt felt really crappy after it seemed like Maddie became upset. He sat there quietly for a few seconds before trying to cheer her up. "You're still single looking like that? Are all the guys you ever encounter braindead not to make a move on you?" Matt scooted a little closer to his girlfriend's sister. "I'm sure you'll find someone soon Maddie." Matt started rubbing her back lightly.
 
Maddie sighed softly before resting against him. "They all meet Gianna and want her instead. They say she looks better...that my boobs are too big. Or I draw to much attention to myself."[/b]she said. She sighed again as she liked that he was comforting her.
 
"They said your boobs were too big? That's ridiculous!" Matt said trying not to look down at Maddie's chest or make this awkward. "There is no such thing as boobs being to big." He glanced over at her breasts after he finished talking wondering just how big they were.
 
Maddie sighed, "That's what they say.....that they draw too much attention." She in fact had a 36C chest whereas her sister had smaller boobs. Out of the corner of her eye she could see him looking at her boobs. "They're a 36C...if your wondering."she said.
 
Matt cleared his threat and looked back at the tv screen knowing she saw him looking. "How do they consider that too big? That's like the perfect size. If I ever saw your tits there is no way I'd say that." Matt blurted out. He would put money doen that just by looking at her he would assume Maddie had a better body than Gianna.
 
"I draw too much attention....I can't help it."she said. Maddie shifted a bit then smiled at Matt. "You mean it?"she asked. Her little plan was working. Maddie shifted so her chest was in more view for him.
 
"You draw too much attention?" Matt asked wondering what she meant. As she turned to face him his eyes traveled down to her breasts. He was now very curious how they would compare to her sister's breasts.
 
"Yeah...that my boobs draw attention when I wear certain tops. That I purposely show off."she said. Maddie sighed then looked over at the tv. "I don't....I just wanted to be loved and cherished."she said.
 
"If your tits draw that much attention then they must be amazing. Why don't you go put on one of those tops or show them too me so I can be the judge." Matt couldn't believe what he just said to Maddie. If Gianna found out she would kill him. "I'm sorry that was probably a little out of line of me."
 
Maddie giggled softly then smiled at Matt. "It's okay and I'll be right back."she said. She stood up then headed for her room. Maddie changed into a tank top before walking back to Matt. She stood there blushing a bit. "So this is a top I was told draws attention."she said.
 
Matt watched the movie until Maddie returned. He looked at her wearing the tight blue top that really showed off her perky tits. "Oh wow Maddie." He said gazing at her. He thought she wasn't wearing a bra under her shirt. "It definitely draws a lot of attention but not in a bad way." Matt kept staring at her tits.
 
Maddie blushed even more from his words. "You think so?"she asked. She walked over and sat back down by him. This gave Matt an even better view of her chest. "You don't think they're too big?"she said as she pushed them together.
 
"No I don't think they are too big." He couldn't take his eyes off of her tits. He was fighting off the urges to grab them and bury his face between them. He knew he couldn't touch his girlfriend's little sister, but if she made the first move on him he might not resist her. "They look perfect."
 
Maddie smiled then scooted closer to Matt. "Really? Well you can touch them, after all they are real."she said. She then crawled onto his lap, making herself comfortable. "I won't say a word to my sister."she said.
 
Back
Top