Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Join you

Here are a couple more from the polka-dot series for a Sunday morning. And, yes, it's true, in that last photo you do see a glimpse of my super-shy back-end.... Go ahead, give it a spank or two!

Like to join you. Ever pic intimate and inviting.

And then tossing your shy ass into bed!!
Mmmmm... a man who knows what he wants *love* that! *flying through the air onto the bed*

Very cute butt Sweetie! And love how you are getting more daring...
Have to ask, judging by the emerging pics, u are either shaved or very tightly trimmed up.
Inquiring minds want to know
Waxed to a point, the rest trimmed, for your inquiring mind.

Don't worry, I'll be very nice to it. ;)
Mmmm, super nice considering views like that.
A wonderful pair of pics.
Thank you EctoJohn, I know you'll be gentle

Glad you are doing alright sweetie.
Thank you hon!

I would love to eat your heart out!!
LOL... good lord that is lame....
LMAO! I thought I was the only one who made really, really bad jokes here *love* it! :D

Very nice hearts there. Thank you
Some people wear their hearts on their sleeve... as for me....

Damn I have a big hearton now.
Ohhhhhhhhhhh .... if only I had the gong......

Drool....Just lovely pictures! Damn you are sexy!
Thank you *dabs away the drool before leaning in for a :kiss:*

mmm cudely pants :) i could get used to living in them ( they look sooo comfortable ;)
Kisses and cuddles for you mackkjackk :kiss:

Enjoy your next spanking then
I'm sure it will be the first of many thousands
:devil:

mmmmmmmmm very nice
Real-life does tend to spoil the fun at times
Unfortunately it always has to have top priority

Take it as it comes sweetie and enjoy the 'down' time when it arrives
Thank you sweetie!

Like to join you. Ever pic intimate and inviting.
Come on in, the water's fine!

btw .. hooked on u

that is all

xx
You are too much, mackkjackk! Come on over here and give me a kiss! :kiss:

Having a better day today

Hi everyone!

I am having a better day today than yesterday. Amazing what a good night's sleep and a little perspective will do. Thanks for checking up on me!

Here are some pics for a Tuesday that's turning out better than Monday!

Last edited:
Thank you ~ my bootay is quite shy, but does love a good *spank* "putting the round peg in the round hole"....can't say I've ever played that game... How about a lesson?

Thanks for checking in on me OneHD ~ work is keeping me insanely busy... *sigh*

I always enjoy checking in you Jo .... well if work is that Insane ... Then it's Vacation time Sweetie . Where we can take some time to learn the Game .. I'm sure you would pick it up quickly ;-) .. Lessons free of charge of course :) .. Looking forward to giving your Bootay a quick couple of licks too :devil: .. Great Legs Jo *Naughty thoughts* .. A great way to jump start my Morning :nana:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Quite Perky as well Sweetie ;) ... Thanks For Sharing .... :kiss: :kiss: :heart:

Hi everyone!

I am having a better day today than yesterday. Amazing what a good night's sleep and a little perspective will do. Thanks for checking up on me!

Mmm - speaking of new perspectives... These are very tantalizing:rose:

xxx
Tyler

Thank you everyone for checking in on me ~ life has just gotten a bit crazy, and I didn't get here this morning as per usual.

So, as they say, better late than never.... here are a couple for Monday....

These get the imagination going! Wondering what you look like under those panties!! :devil:

Let's just forget it and remove them *now*

Well that's a plan I have no desire to alter.

I like a girl who shows her enthusiasm

supershy_J9;;41504269 said:
Thank you everyone for checking in on me ~ life has just gotten a bit crazy, and I didn't get here this morning as per usual.

Hearts with dots. We hardly need a reason to have them off.:D

Hi everyone!

Well I am loving the perspective, and seeing a whole lot more than legs. You have broken new grounds in sexyness. :)

Thank you ~ I'll have to work on some of those pic requests ~ but I wear a C cup.

Well I'll tell ya......

..I bet their is nothing quite like seeing your big, expressive tits spilling out of those cups of c.............:p

Watching them swing and bounce as they shape their way into thier natural hang........:heart::heart:

In this pic, I not only see a pair of sleek shapely legs........

...but a very nice shot of your attractive body.........

attachment.php

...and your tits.........expressing their uniqueness..........their shapes...........:rose:

Expressing a womanly sexuality........beautiful and natural...........
.....very much tuned in with life..........:kiss:

Mmmmm... a man who knows what he wants *love* that! *flying through the air onto the bed*

You are fucking A right I know what I want, and right now I want you naked in bed, legs spread wide, as I hammer you with all my considerable force over and over and over again!!

Hi everyone!

Glad to hear today is a good day. Thank you for the lovely pictures.

:)

Mmmmmm yes! May I have another? :devil:

I'll definately give you a good spanking, then after you get off my knee, you can get ontyo your knees for me. :devil::cool:

Hmmm

Hi everyone!

Don't you move an inch......Let me open those legs and dive in for my favorite meal or dessert......or both. Yummy:cool::devil::heart:

I love these you are so hot

You wear them well and you show them well.
Thank you!

I always enjoy checking in you Jo .... well if work is that Insane ... Then it's Vacation time Sweetie . Where we can take some time to learn the Game .. I'm sure you would pick it up quickly .. Lessons free of charge of course :) .. Looking forward to giving your Bootay a quick couple of licks too .. Great Legs Jo *Naughty thoughts* .. A great way to jump start my Morning
Quite Perky as well Sweetie ;) ... Thanks For Sharing ....
I'll take a vacation and you sign me up for some of those lessons ~ deal?

Mmmm . . . . . I really like these two.

Any more to this series?
Hmmmmm.... I'll never tell! Actually, I just don't remember... but will check.

Mmm - speaking of new perspectives... These are very tantalizing
xxx
Tyler
Thanks Tyler :) It *is* all about persepctive

These get the imagination going! Wondering what you look like under those panties!!
Well, if the imagination is going, you should know exactly how I look under those panties! ;):kiss:

Well that's a plan I have no desire to alter.

I like a girl who shows her enthusiasm

Hearts with dots. We hardly need a reason to have them off.:D

Well I am loving the perspective, and seeing a whole lot more than legs. You have broken new grounds in sexyness.
Thank you Fishfryer, now back to business: *tossing panties onto floor while you wind up....*

Good morning sexy gal. I hope you have a wonderful day!
Thank you sweetie! My day is much better now!

Well I'll tell ya......

..I bet their is nothing quite like seeing your big, expressive tits spilling out of those cups of c.............
Watching them swing and bounce as they shape their way into thier natural hang........
In this pic, I not only see a pair of sleek shapely legs........
...but a very nice shot of your attractive body.........
...and your tits.........expressing their uniqueness..........their shapes...........
Expressing a womanly sexuality........beautiful and natural...........
.....very much tuned in with life..........
Well, I'd say so much of my life is out of tune... so glad that my pics are not!! Thank you :kiss:

Gentle yet naughty.
And I'm naughty yet shy. I'd say we make a great pair!

You are fucking A right I know what I want, and right now I want you naked in bed, legs spread wide, as I hammer you with all my considerable force over and over and over again!!
How can a naughty-shy girl say no to *that*?! Mmmmmmmm, take me!

Glad to hear today is a good day. Thank you for the lovely pictures.
Much better day today, thank you. Glad you like them!

Mmmmmm yes! May I have another?

I'll definately give you a good spanking, then after you get off my knee, you can get ontyo your knees for me.
Mmmmmm *sliding onto my knees* I thought you'd never ask!

Don't you move an inch......Let me open those legs and dive in for my favorite meal or dessert......or both. Yummy
Not moving an inch ~ promise!

Hi everyone!

Glad to hear your day is going well. Thank you for making my day with those sexy shots of you. I do so appreciate those fabulous nipples poking through that top.

Hi everyone!

such fine legs..thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back