Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are a couple more from the polka-dot series for a Sunday morning. And, yes, it's true, in that last photo you do see a glimpse of my super-shy back-end.... Go ahead, give it a spank or two!

Such a delicious ass deserves some serious paddling. I woun't be satisfied till it is glowing red.

Here are a couple more from the polka-dot series for a Sunday morning. And, yes, it's true, in that last photo you do see a glimpse of my super-shy back-end.... Go ahead, give it a spank or two!

** smack ** ** smack ** ... I couldn't resist....:devil::devil:

Ohhhhhhh....so *that's* what it is? Well, why didn't you all just say so? And here, all this time I'd been searching for more polka-dot panties for future series.... ;);)

I know, quite a shock isn't it? But to be honest with you, my favorite pair of your panties would be whatever pair is balled up on the floor right next to my bed! :D

OK, but I have to warn you *I* could end up being the trouble....

Why yes, I *do* ... lend a hand?

You're no trouble to me, especially if you're being naughty. ;)

I'll lend two hands. :D

I'll spank that wonderful butt, but it's too nice to leave hurt.
I'll have to give it sweet kisses afterwards.

Very nice ass, wish it wasn't so shy. :heart::kiss::rose:

you do realise that these polka's make me want you even more --
you were holding out on me with those ass shots werent you :p
i didnt think you could do it but you 've made me even more aroused :)
x

Yummy butt hun
xx

Hi everyone!

Well, RL is surely keeping me busy and out of trouble (that's no fun) but I've got a little quiet time this early morning (with my coffee, of course!) and thought I'd post another polka-dot series, since those panties seem to be quite popular!

And, to answer a very popular question, I do not plan on taking a series in my birthday suit~ a girl has to leave *something* to the imagination, right?

Very nice and yes please leave things for the imagination;):kiss:

Very sexy :devil:
You like getting spanked?:rose:

Morning Jo .... You're running late this Morning Sweetie :D .... :kiss: :kiss: :heart:

Hi supershy_j9,

Hope your day went well and RL did not stress you too much.

I just melt with you. I can just imagine seeing your smile .. Your hugs and kisses would be mind shattering
Sending hugs and kisses

Well Jo that between Us both I know that we would find *putting the Round Peg in the Round Hole* a Great little game to Play And a moaner n Screamer to boot ;-) ... What a day to Enjoy !!! Kiss

Mmm what a Lovely Bootay to be Always with plenty of and kisses afterward
Thanks For Sharing ...
Thank you ~ my bootay is quite shy, but does love a good *spank* "putting the round peg in the round hole"....can't say I've ever played that game... How about a lesson?

I agree sweetie! This could be so much more fun than coffee. So, just lay back and enjoy! This could take a few hours
Indeed. *Clearing my schedule*

Indeed you did give me a choice.... Hmmmm...which cheeks are you talking about dear?

The set under those polka dot panties which I will make red after I put you over my knee & spank you.
Mmmmmm yes! May I have another? :devil:

A little "pink" play is good too... Don't want to wear those polka dots out. Me too!
hahahaha.... why, yes indeed it is!

Those nipples gave me an instant hard on
:devil:

shyness in itself is sexy...having said that I don't why you are shy when you're so hot!
Thank you

Long legs demand to be seen
The more the better
I'll have to work on that ....

I did indeed notice. It is generally unwise to make sweeping statements. I would enjoy joining the dots, but we might have to remove the panties if they get to damp.
Let's just forget it and remove them *now*

Such a delicious ass deserves some serious paddling. I woun't be satisfied till it is glowing red.
Yesssss!

** smack ** ** smack ** ... I couldn't resist....:
*Love* it!

I know, quite a shock isn't it? But to be honest with you, my favorite pair of your panties would be whatever pair is balled up on the floor right next to my bed!
Nice... Very nice...*Tossing panties onto the floor*

You're no trouble to me, especially if you're being naughty.
I'll lend two hands.
I'll spank that wonderful butt, but it's too nice to leave hurt.
I'll have to give it sweet kisses afterwards.
Very nice ass, wish it wasn't so shy.
My ass is quite shy...but slowly coming around.....

you do realise that these polka's make me want you even more --
you were holding out on me with those ass shots werent you
i didnt think you could do it but you 've made me even more aroused
x

Yummy butt hun
xx
What is it about those polka dots? I feel like they have some kind of magical powers!

I enjoy the waterside too
Maybe some day you'll make it
*Love* waterslides too! Meet you at the bottom!

Very nice and yes please leave things for the imagination
For you, I will!

Very sexy
You like getting spanked?
I do like a good spank every now and again :devil:

Congratulations on passing 1,000 posts sweetie
Thank you! I hadn't even noticed!!! Yayyyyyy!

Hi SS_J9. New pictures are lovely just as you are.
But not as sweet as you! :kiss:

Morning Jo .... You're running late this Morning Sweetie
Thanks for checking in on me OneHD ~ work is keeping me insanely busy... *sigh*

A couple more....

Thank you everyone for checking in on me ~ life has just gotten a bit crazy, and I didn't get here this morning as per usual.

So, as they say, better late than never.... here are a couple for Monday....

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for checking in on me ~ life has just gotten a bit crazy, and I didn't get here this morning as per usual.

Very cute butt Sweetie! And love how you are getting more daring...
Have to ask, judging by the emerging pics, u are either shaved or very tightly trimmed up.
Inquiring minds want to know:kiss:

My ass is quite shy...but slowly coming around.....

Don't worry, I'll be very nice to it. ;)

Mmmm, super nice considering views like that.
A wonderful pair of pics.

Glad you are doing alright sweetie.

I would love to eat your heart out!!:devil:

LOL... good lord that is lame....

Very nice hearts there. Thank you

mmm cudely pants :) i could get used to living in them >L( they look sooo comfortable ;)
x

*Love* waterslides too! Meet you at the bottom!

For you, I will!

I do like a good spank every now and again :devil:

Thank you! I hadn't even noticed!!! Yayyyyyy!

Enjoy your next spanking then ;)
I'm sure it will be the first of many thousands :kiss::rose:

mmmmmmmmm very nice :)
Real-life does tend to spoil the fun at times :mad:
Unfortunately it always has to have top priority :(

Take it as it comes sweetie and enjoy the 'down' time when it arrives:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back