A Rebirth

Again my thoughts run wild. Oh the naughty things these penguins on my iceberg are thinking...

Incredible new pictures, hissub. You look just delicious wet, and certainly have posted some amazing shots.

FWIW, hubs' cock is not bad either

White t-shirt and thong ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Soapy and Rinsing ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

OMG. So nice and hot, soaking wet. Such a hot body. I'm loving it! I can think of a lot of things I would to do with you.

Parts 1&2

I am so glad you went with this... Hoping other ideas will show up next week ;)
Soapy, slippery is a very good look on you. I love being able to see those gorgeous tattoos.... Especially that little butterfly... Just begs to be traced. :kiss:

And love that HM shared with us today too.

I am so glad you went with this... Hoping other ideas will show up next week ;)
Soapy, slippery is a very good look on you. I love being able to see those gorgeous tattoos.... Especially that little butterfly... Just begs to be traced. :kiss:

And love that HM shared with us today too.

thank you so much dear...this reminds me...don't you have a shower story to share with us? ;)

Loved your panties for today :kiss:

A bit nipply...I mean nippy ;)

E94E7B51-335D-4439-90C7-60B90FBB2B5C-970-00000145574A58DF_zpsada941a6.jpg

Wow, weather reports with body parts...Hmmmm, I believe you've stumbled onto an awesome idea...Uh huh...*licks*...:p

So what happens to a thong when it is nipply, er, nippy outside? Do tell...

Wow, what i would not give to nibble and suckle on them.

Thank you :kiss:

Wow, weather reports with body parts...Hmmmm, I believe you've stumbled onto an awesome idea...Uh huh...*licks*...:p

So what happens to a thong when it is nipply, er, nippy outside? Do tell...

Posting pictures soon ;)

Mmmmmmmmm that just made my mouth water. Such a sexy pierced nipple. I would love to give that nipple ring a tug and a twist.

Hmmmmm you just gave me an idea for a pic or two ;)

Your nipples are just gorgeous, having that little something extra only enhances their beauty.
*nip*
:kiss:
Thank you, Beautiful :kiss: you just made them a little harder :)

Back