A Rebirth

Interesting would only be the beginning. I really think some would be impatient to worship at the altar of you!

ooohhh yeah... that might get ugly. I do know how to throw a punch so ya'll better watch out;)

I'm do glad toy Tuesday was such a hit! The toy is called SmartBalls. Here is the site I ordered them from:

http://stockroom.com/Fun-Factory-Smart-Balls-Teneo-Duo-P4072.aspx

Next to herMaster's cock, it's my favorite toy. No one knows they are in, they make me extremely wet, horny, and needy, they don't make noise, and the feel wonderful! I highly recommend this product.

What is the her master's cock a toy or real? If toy please share where you got it.

herMaster's cock would be the wonderful appendage between my husband's legs ;) I'll share a picture if you'd like :)

Yes, please...I mean, I just need to check that it's not a toy, you see...um, research, or whatever...Wet Wednesday, wet making item, yes, that's it, blame it on today's theme...

Yes, please...I mean, I just need to check that it's not a toy, you see...um, research, or whatever...Wet Wednesday, wet making item, yes, that's it, blame it on today's theme...

Would you like his cock to be wet? You know to keep with the theme?

Happy Wet Wednesday! Part 1

White t-shirt and thong ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back